Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

136 results found

1. Retain selected items after applying postage

If you tick certain orders in the 'New Order' folder and apply postage to an order all the ticked items are de-ticked.

It use to be that these ticked items were retained as ticked. Please change this back.

Please can you re-add this feature.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. eBay seller notes

The ability within a column on click and drop that would display our staff notes on orders from ebay. All of our orders have notes applied to them and they update regularly form the time the order is created, to the time the item is dispatched. It would be great if these "seller notes" would display somewhere in click and drop, and when updated on eBay, the updated note pulls through to click and drop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Order checkboxes not de-selecting

When multiple orders are selected to generate labels they then move to the 'Orders ready for despatch' section. When you view that section the checkboxes for those orders are sill selected. As I have discovered, when you go to delete a single order from the three dot menu within the order, any other orders with checkboxes still selected are also deleted. This is a major flaw and does not happen in the old interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow order numbers to be copied on the new click and drop interface

In the new click and drop interface you are unable to copy the cutsomers order number. There are instances where when applying the postage you need to double check something back on the channel interface, and doing a search on the order number is the easiest way to find a customers reord. Functionality was available on the old style page was available and disappeared from the new one.... very frustrating and time wasting for users!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the check box for each order bigger on the new orders page

When scrolling down new orders the check box is so small - cant it be bigger - its easy to click just off it then it opens the order and you have to close it.

Please make it easier when processing lots of orders but not checking them all.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. apply postage within a batch without going back to main page every time!

Currently, in the old (better) C&D system, you can group together a bunch of orders as a batch, go into that batch and individually add postage without leaving that batches page. Now trying the Beta as it's being switched over permanently at the end of the month and when I press 'Apply' after selecting postage & filling in customs info etc for an order, it takes me back to the main orders page instead of just applying and closing that line so I can continue through the batch. I have to click back into 'Batches', 'Apply Postage' for the batch…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quick Status Filter

Add a couple of buttons on the top right of the new beta, to allow quick filtering of the order list.
    Currently, you have to click on the status heading, then work through the filter to say "is equal to", then type the status.
    It would be far quicker to have some quick select filter buttons above this column so you can very quickly filter new / postage applied / label generated orders without having to type it out each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add integration with The Range

The Range is becoming a good platform for us - we need an integration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Extend Desktop Login Token Expiry

Hi
    Can you extend the desktop access token to cover weekends and public holidays e.g. to say a week?

At the moment it is too short. My work pc is always on and C&D desktop fails silently on a Monday. It looks fine and says that it is connected to the C&D servers but when I drop files in the folder, the C&D import history shows the file uploading indefinitely.

Here's the log

"info","message":"Trying to refresh access token...","timestamp":"2023-12-04T12:36:18.798Z"}
    "warn","message":"Axios error during getting response from p","timestamp":"2023-12-04T12:36:19.005Z"}
    "error","message":"Access token has not been refreshed, status: 400 error: undefined","timestamp":"2023-12-04T12:36:19.005Z"}
    "Error during request uri: https://cnd-desktop.storefeeder.com/api/client/v2/upload-async/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Product Images to Picking Slips

Is it possible to have images on the picking slip from Shopify when it arrives in the click and drop list so w can print the picking slips and see the image of the product?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add the delivered DATE to the manifested orders status column.

At the moment, the tracking status for delivered items just shows as 'delivered', but it does not show the actual delivered date.

This would be so useful for an overview and finding out delivered date results for things like ebay cases.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Beta Version

The new beta version opens new tabs within Click and Drop for every order. Is there a way to change this. Also we have found if we are using the beta version with one log in and not for all logins the orders will not be processed correctly. We had orders going back to 'new order' stage even though the postage had been applied and a label had been printed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracking/delivery confirmation for letters

Any chance we could see click and drop have 'letters' included with tracking/delivery confirmation in the future? (not just large letters and parcels).

At the moment, a marketplace such as Etsy won't add tracking details for customers (via click and drop) that purchase orders though us (that are sent with the 'letter' size).

We send many letter size shipments daily and it's a shame that they don't count towards Etsy's tracking system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix duplicate batch uploads in click & drop desktop

Since moving to 64bit, the Click & Drop desktop regularly duplcates one of the files that we drop into the watch folder. It is causing a lot of problems identifying and deleting the duplicated batch that has been uploaded.

There's always a message in the C&D desktop log file which appears to shut down the watch process and restart it apparently to perform an update - sending the file a second time

I've tried to trim down the log to the key events:

"Started awaiting for result for:.... FilePath: ...\Click & Drop Desktop\Watch\batch11_231117.csv'

[synchroniseConfigurationTasks] task forces application update!…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. limit customs value field to 2 decimal places as it is breaking payments

Our website sometimes passes a customs value with more than 2 decimal places to click & drop; it is removing VAT for overseas orders which ends up like £3.4563 or something. There is no warning about this but payments will always fail, I only found out by changing things one at a time. Of course I should fix the website to only pass 2 dp but it is a standard woocommerce so loads of people are probably having this issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter by more than one product so all orders containing these products are selected

I sell products that are the same weight and price so when customers buy 2 or more it is hard to manually select parcels containing the correct products.

I would like to filter on more than one product so I can see a list of orders containing those products.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keep amazon order reference number on click and drop above 30 days so we can find it on Click and Drop and access tracking number. Order ref

Keep amazon order reference number on click and drop above 30 days so we can find it on Click and Drop and access tracking number. Order ref number have nothing to do with GDPR!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop automatically manifesting orders after business hours

It is currently 01/11/23 at 19:27, and my orders which I printed around 30 minutes ago have been automatically manifested.

Why are they being manifested after business hours?

People like myself who do not have any time to complete orders earlier in the day have to deal with customer service emailing me threatening to add extra fees. If you do not offer an after-hours service, don't bother to force this upon people. It makes no sense.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At the point where a sender address has been selected the page should not show that collection is available when it is not.

It is very irritating to have to get a postage refund because at the point of purchase collection was promoted as available, but once the postage has been paid for a message pops up to say that it is not. The web site and databases need to be more 'joined up' . Clearly a different carrier becomes more attractive!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search box results ordering is random ( can we have by most recent please)

Dear Support, When using the Search box on the website to find recent orders, when I search for Stuart for example, the results are not in date or order number and show up randomly. Can the results be listed in most-recent order/date please?

Please see screenshot below
    https://imgur.com/a/uISrkvQ

Is it possible to have the results in date order (most recent) at the top please?

Thanks Stuart

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base