Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. Re-enable capability to select quadrant of a four part A4 label form

I have a stock of stationery, with four peelable sticky labels, each just under A6 size, mounted on A4 backing sheets (from Amazon). I would like to select the quadrant to be used for an address, so that I can use all four quadrants of every sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Option to remove postage cost from the label.

Option to remove postage cost from the label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cloned orders have the same date as the original order

Regarding the click and drop clone feature, this is very good as sometimes we have to replace lost items and it saves us having to input a full address.

The only drawback is once the clone is created it shows the date of the original order. Sometimes customers ask when the replacement was sent and we do not know. We think that it would be better if clone was created and date stamped with the date of the clone creation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IOSS and Finnish Customs

There is obviously a need for greater feedback and ability to see what the issue is with items sent to each country.

I recently sent an item to a customer in Finland, using International Tracked and entered the IOSS information as required (as VAT had been collected at point of payment).

However, the customer then gets an email a day later from Finnish Posti:

"- The VAT on the shipment has been paid during the purchase phase, but the mail has not received the necessary information from the sender to make a customs declaration for you. Come and take the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IOSS Issues (Personal Account)

Adding IOSS is a real PITA - it seems to have the following issues:

a) Not included on Letter rate packets for some reason (even though when applying postage it shows IOSS as an enhancement).

b) The IOSS number is not automatically inserted when adding items to a manual order - you have to copy and paste it every time

c) If I do NOT enter the IOSS number when adding items, the IOSS icon does not appear on the label and I assume that the information is not sent electronically either.

d) When editing the contents it was at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions.

IOSS is not currently applicable to letter format shipments.

Please review your customs settings and ensure you have the setting to automatically apply IOSS numbers enabled.

That is correct, if you do not supply an IOSS number, or the order was not imported from a marketplace that has provided their IOSS number for the order, then it will not be shipped under the IOSS scheme.

6. Add Ability to Clone From Order Details Page

The option to clone appears only on the order list table view, and not the individual order page.

In the beta, searching for an order and selecting it views the individual order.

On the old page, it displays a list (of 1 order) where clone is available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Issue with EU customs - Bug?

Despite filling in all of the customs information and attaching forms CN22 / CN23 via Click & Drop to my packets, I am starting to get an increased number of issues raised by customs in EU countries.

They seem to want more information from the recipient (such as national id and tax information), or a letter from me confirming the items in the packets (!), or a commercial invoice (despite the customs label and included invoice in the packet). Actually Spain said "the necessary documentation can only be sent by the sender" but they asked for id on the recipient(!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your message. We aren't aware of any universal tax identifier requirements for Spain or Italy, however, depending on the nature of the goods and transmission, further information may be requested by the receiving customs to ensure the shipment is fully compliant. 

If you have a specific example of a shipment, please contact the helpdesk with the details of the shipment, so that we can investigate if there are any anomalies.

Many thanks

Click & Drop

8. Allow your customer service reps to open links

Several times, when I have had to contact the click and drop support email, I have to laboriously explain something using attached photographs, while a brief videoclip would have demonstrated the problem far more clearly. I posted a short video on YouTube but was told that you aren't allowed to open external links. I get that there are security implications, but you seem to be the only support service that can't open links. I deal with dozens of others (web hosts, payment processors, etc.) - they have no problem with external links!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allowing to see who dispatched an order after manifesting!

It would be far more helpful if we could see who has dispatched something after we have manifested. This is something we used to be able to do a year or so ago. We would then be able to see what department/ person has dispatched an order when it has left our warehouse. Would be more helpful for customer service purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 'Create Order & Apply Postage' Button Not Working in Beta

After manually adding address on the beta version, the "apply postage" button is saving the entry and not going to the "apply postage" page.

Have tried this on multiple browsers and the same issue exists.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove £0.16 Hidden charge

I use Royal Mail C&D service all the time. I have sent many parcels in the past with zero issues and really happy with the service overall. Last night I bought a label and sent a parcel this morning only to find out I was charged another £0.16 on top of the label I paid. After calling RM customer service, I was informed this was recently introduced and even customer service advisers are new to this information. But surely it is more efficient and cost effective for customer to drive to the post office and drop this off ourselves than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BUG : Shopify integration is ignoring edited packages

Scenario

• Some of our customer orders get fulfilled and shipped separately
    • We need to split shipments
    • We edit the package as required on Click & Drop before creating label

Expected Result

• Integration with Shopify should only auto-fulfil the items and add tracking as per the edited package so that the remaining items can be shipped separately.

Actual Result

• The integration is ignoring any edits to packages and is adding tracking within Shopify to all items on an order.
    • This is incredibly unhelpful and provides enormous scope for customers orders to then not be fulfilled as required.

Proposed Solutions

1. Provide the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. You can disable shipping updates for your Shopify store as described in your proposed solution. Please review settings / Integrations / Shopify and disable the option 'Mark orders as despatched on channel'.

We are making changes to support splitting orders and will provide updates here and in our release communications when this feature becomes available.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

13. Provide advance notice of Royal Mail postage price changes

It would be helpful if a message was provided to users when they log in to warn them of any upcoming price changes to Royal Mail's postal services, say 1-2 weeks in advance.

This would allow users to proactively made adjustments to their own shipping charges as necessary rather than having to monitor the Royal Mail website for price changes or else get caught out unexpectedly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion.  Customers who have an OBA account with Royal Mail are emailed the details of our price changes 30 days prior to any tariff change alongside the consumer communication campaigns we push out via our communications teams for non-account customers.  We will consider how we can improve this in future changes

14. New beta screen flow not reflecting previous flow

On a personal account, the new beta screen flow does not behave the same as the previous version.

If I have several orders going to multiple international and domestic addresses I can select them all and then choose on the next screen which to apply postage to (say domestic). Enter the details and the screen returns to the original selection page. The previous version went back so that I could select other orders from the initial selection rather than effectively starting the process again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. We have improved the flow so that when applying postage to a mixed batch of international and domestic shipments you will be returned to a screen with only the initial selected orders. Further, this screen offers quick actions to select just domestic orders, international orders or orders to the EU.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

15. Reinstate The "Book a collection" Link After Paying

Please can you return to having the "book a collection" link immediately after paying. This has disappeared this week.
    Now I can only book a collection as a separate activity prior to marking packages as "despatched".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shopify import Partialy Fulfilled Orders

Currently, only unfulfilled orders are imported from Shopify.
    Partially Fulfilled Orders are not imported.

This is a deal breaker for me as Evri does this automatically so I will be moving my business elsewhere until this is fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support Adding Additional Shipments to a Collection Booked for Today

Once one collection is booked, let people add additional packages if the postman was still not here.

For example:
    I booked a Collection yesterday for 3 packages,
    I then sold another 3 items, but the only option is to book another collectionfor the next day

My postman hasn't been here yet, so he could easily take "tomorrow's" packages, and this way avoid coming here twice. Maybe change the way collections are booked, by Address and not package, like UPS does.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tracking: Show a shipment has been 'Collected'

When using the "Book a collection" service, It would be nice if the scan that the postman did on collection would update the tracking status.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please include an option to not print the Certificate of Posting for Online Postage

I don't need the Certificate of Posting - I get an email receipt anyway. I do want to print the shipping label on an 4x4 labels on an A4 sheet though. The Certificate prints over & wastes two labels unnecessarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. searching and reordering past deliveries

It would be really useful to be able to do a search of past orders (by name or postcode) to bring up past deliveries and to enable quick reordering. There's no option to do this. Also, tracking of parcels should automatically link to the order without having to so a separate track and trace search

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Click & Drop has a search function at the top right which will allow you to identify past and present orders. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support 

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base