General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to generate end of day customer collection receipt on C&D as we do on DMO account?

I am using royalmail collection service, I need printed out an the end of day customer collection receipt from DMO for hand to the driver who come to collection. but NOW I am trying to use click& Drop to save some jobs for copy and paste the addresses but how can I get the end of day customer colleciton receipt to give the royalmail driver for collection? thx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upload QR Code to EBAY

Please can you make it so the QR Code for scanned on delivery is automatically added to ebay.
    When you purchase the labels from ebay directly or paypal they will have the QR code added to the customers tracking details.
    This is one of the main reasons alot of customers refuse to use click and drop. Please fix this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

where customers have mark as dispatched set on the store and on the template area within the settings tab will automatically send any tracking number back to the relevant store. This is for all standard trackable services such as Special Delivery, Recorded Signed For, International Trackable services. It also will send teh 2D barcode related to delivery confirmation for Parcel formats.

The help content below explains stores

http://email.feedback-poweredby.uservoice.com/c/eJyFUMtqxDAM_JrklsWPOLYPORTK_kaQLTlrNrG3jlPYv6_TW08FgcTMaBgGZ8G4gj7Oylp0VkrkJviFBKAnNmriYITlkncjOw8q3zl6uvm8949ZcxylA4ZmEiSEN8ARlbMsBAEgsd_mR62vo5Mfnbi38Vv0T0iIJb9uf9waCbjH1HbI5dyPdkhrrWTDSokKbA04znWlo8acfmlmRyWVGc7XlgGHrzL4jDTUPJCDdyfvtEPcli2vMS01Pyl18tMwtMprKZlGrZwI5LmEBjgIEwnWiamCa8IWaqdUjwso4J8xrcvl3yjNGbNGMHR-MhYcTEEorscgTVCcuf7Pw_yvvMwIpVC6PaDWnFrTJb9hu9Jf3fwAWcCE8A

The help content below explains labels

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7485/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

Click & Drop Support

3. not convinced about using click and drop now

With the massive increase in prices for OBA now, I dont think it is worth it. We save 10p on a letter, 10p on a Large Letter, 10p on international letter, 20p on international large letter under 250 grams

One mistake using this and we actually lose out, better supporting post office

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please communicate with OBA

We used click and drop just to print labels, chopping off the barcode bit but didnt realise that they auto manifest at 6.30pm so we paid for the manifest even though we didnt use the postage and paid by card. Now OBA are saying contact Click and Drop and click and drop are saying its OBA. All we need to do is delete the manifests so we are not charged but we are getting nowhere

Please please help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make Mobile version fully functional on an iPad Pro. Some menus and Drop downs hidden

At the moment the mobile version on iOS when used on either Safari or Chrome does not fully function. Some items on the main screen show up and others don't. You can see Dashboard and Orders but nothing else.

If you want to regenerate paperwork then you can do it one at a time but the option for doing several labels at a time is not selectable. Several drop down menu options are only available for single labels and not multiple. Please make a mobile version work properly. Other than that Click and Drop is brilliant

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gosh, where to start....

I'm having real issues!
    I use an iPad, the original OLP worked fine, this C&D does not!
    I can't access the full menu as page doesn't scroll correctly.
    I also really dislike the way it prints the label. It's tiny for a start, that I can deal with, but I don't like the fact that it prints out the proof of postage as well, such a waste of paper. We can't choose how many 'labels' to print on each page.
    Please fix this Royal Mail, I literally have no idea why you have decided to change something that was working…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 labels per A4 sheet like in OLP - Not Completed!

You have not completed this as you said. There is still no option like there was in OLP to print a single label from an A4 sheet containing 4xA6 labels, then use the other labels on that sheet later. Why can't you make it like OLP was, nice and simple? This is pathetic.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. import addresses

How on earth can I import addresses from a CSV to the address book? I have tried using the method suggested by Support which is to import orders and then click to save the addresses but there is nothing to click. Use Address References just refers to the addresses already in the address book?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

please see below the help content that explains how to export your address book from OLP and import this into Click & Drop.

Once an address book has been imported, you can create a label either from the address book itself or in the manual order section in Click & Drop use the address book reference in the box where you enter your postcode and teh address is identified in the look up box.

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/How%20to%20export%20your%20Online%20Postage%20address%20book%20and%20import%20it%20into%20Click%20and%20Drop.pdf

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

9. Bring back International Economy

I post items overseas on behalf of a charity and desperately need to be able to use International Economy (surface mail) for small parcels. We can't afford to spend our hard-earned income on International Standard (airmail). But Economy is not available as an option on C&D and when I phoned the helpline 03456113425 I was told "one or two" people had raised this point but that it "wasn't necessary" to add it to C&D. I found this insulting. Way to go, RM - make the cheaper alternative unavailable in the hope that the customer is too busy to stand in…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

The International Economy service is now available on Click & Drop for the Large Letter and Small Parcel formats.

If you do encounter any issues when trying to use this service please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team who will be to help.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

10. Why don't shipping rules let me select International Tracked & Signed?

I can create a rule to automatically set UK 1st class, but for Europe I can't select Tracked & Signed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pre Pay

I have an Online Postage account at the moment and prepay my postage for our small business, this means that i print one Royal Mail invoice each time I load the prepay account . Once this closes I will be forced to use the Drop&Go and pay for individual items so print 50-60 invoices per month which is crazy. In addition the Drop&Go service needs to be paid by paypal/creditcard and I dont want others in my business being able to use my paypal/credit card accounts as i cant control the spends. Apparently I dont qualify for the OBA as…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

As has been stated, the pre-pay option no longer exists in Click & Drop.
    However, we are looking into this, and the different options that we can use.

As an alternative, it is possible to add funds to a Paypal account which can then be used in a similar manner. While we are aware that this is not the same as the prepay option in Online Postage, it does offer some similar functionality.

We will keep you updated with any developments on this subject.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

12. Selecting the position of a label to be printed

In the, soon to be defunct, On Line Postage system you are able to click to tell the 'system' which label position on a sheet of 2 or 4 you would like to print. Why have you gone back to the ark by not having this on Click and Drop? I run a very small business and have sporadic orders. I have logoed labels. At the moment I just click on the label position I want to use in the On Line Postage system and it's printed out. Lovely! I tried the Click and Drop system today...if I want to…

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re pleased to announce this functionality is now available for customers accessing Click & Drop with Paypal. To access this feature, click on settings and templates, choose the A4 template and 4 per A4 option. You will then be given the choice of where to start printing when you print your label.

Thanks for you patience whilst we delivered this feature.

Click & Drop Support

13. Special Delivery Saturday Guarantee. Not possible - Please add feature

This service is not currently offered through C+D. We need to go old-school hand write address and hand stamp the envelope, etc. Then add to OBA account, etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The Saturday Guaranteed service enhancement is now available for OBA customers.

Should you have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

14. Sort out this nonsense of mailing sacks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 DAYS FOR SACKS. What is the matter with this nonsense, let us put them all in the same sacks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A question about Bank Holidays manifests?

Hello,

We recently had a bank holiday and wanted to process our orders on the bank holiday (probably a few of you do the same at holidays), just to keep on top of things.
    Does anyone know if you can process the orders, manifest them and then use that manifest and take the mail bags, the next day?

Thanks and speak soon,
    Adele
    Tender Essence

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Adele

to prevent any issues you may encounter when handing your items to Royal Mail, the manifesting you do should be on the day you are either taking your items into a Post Office or handing them to your collection driver. This also ensures you get the right price taking into account any volume related discounts that may be applicable for the postal products you are ordering.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

16. mailing sacks

Please more mailing sacks, we use 6 each day and simply cannot get them, please do not complete this request by simply adding a link that has no help at all on it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Unable to upload error today (Fri 5th May)

We are uploading our CSV (comma file) for our orders, all fields are accurate as normal but the following occurs:
    "
    Sorry, an unexpected problem occurred. Please quote reference 'bebb' if contacting us for help "

I have been told by 0845 2661004 that there is a known technical issue . Will this be resolved today. Friday the 5th May, please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NON royal Mail products Causing MAJOR issues !

The Click and Drop system is excellent BUT.... THERE ARE TWO MASSIVE FLAWS !!!

1. We ship between 300 - 400 items per day. Some unfortunately are not Royal Mail items (Flammable / Aerosol) These items have to be manually removed / cancelled from click and drop AND ebay. Due to Click and drop working as the PRIMARY software for us for shipping we then have to go back to ebay and work from there instead. Surely the answer is to put a label option of "other courier" so it can be incorporated into one manifest for the day, meaning we…
    3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Roy

thanks for the suggestions, we do take on board all comments raised through the user voice forum and use this channel to understand customer ideas but also the demand for the associated improvement. The more customers who support an idea then factors into our considerations as to when and if we are going to make changes in Click & Drop. We don’t respond to all suggestions as we want to give customers the opportunity to make their voices known in an open forum before we respond or act on the ideas.

In terms of your first suggestion, we are currently working on developing the existing shipping rules functionality within Click & Drop to allow orders to be marked as an ‘other courier’. This will then allow a label to be produced without postage and would be discounted from any data to be sent to OBA and also allow…

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatically print labels

It would be great if labels can be automatically printed to a specified printer when generated rather than waiting for a PDF to open and then individually printing. This works on the APC/Netdespatch online booking system.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base