1. VAT invoice

It would be good if we could generate a VAT invoice

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. International Orders

Orders fro Amazon DE,FR & IT are not imported and have to be downloaded manually

It would be good if they could be

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

Amazon international stores can now be linked to Click and Drop. If you click on the settings area within Click and Drop, then Channels and Stores and then add new store, then choose Amazon and enter the approprioate details and select the relevant country where the store is based, you can then link for example Amazon DE to your UK Click and Drop account

Click and Drop Support

3. Be able to check the 2D number from third party order management

I would like the ability for me to manually enter and check a 2D barcode which is generated from our order management software Linnworks, without creating the order within Click&Drop. Currently have to email Royal Mail for an update which can take 24 hours. Would save a lot of time if we could do it manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There are no plans to integrate Click and Drop into Linnworks as the two platforms operate in a similar area.

If you use the 2d Barcode information and copy this into the Royal Mail Track and Trace system, if Linnworks has been enabled for Delivery Confirmation the tracking status will appear there.

4. Custom promotional message on label

When using the 6x4 label template there is a box at the bottom of the label for "Sender's reference". There is also a blank space after this reference, it could be useful if we could use this space for our own promotional message (either definable in the label template or as a field within the order import) or perhaps a small image/logo.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix manifesting

need some urgent help here. manifesting has stopped working for me for the last 3 days. . looking back, i have posted my mail the last 3 days without paperwork. The first day, the auto-manifest eventually worked and the order was sent through my oba account . the second day the same..... today, even the auto-manifest has not completed.

this seems like a deal breaker to me, and having put a lot of time, effort and money into making this work, I may now have to abandon click and drop and go back to plan A

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Despatch notes optimised for 6x4 labels

would like to see despatch notes optimised for 6x4 labels (currently we can print despatch notes onto 6x4 labels but they are optimised for A4 and are barely legible)

also the Generated .pdf file to alternate label/note/label/note/label.......

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. tell us which A4 labels are compatible with the "Integrated label & despatch note template"

tell us which A4 labels are compatible with the "Integrated label & despatch note template" as finding them is a nightmare.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to download the despatch history per day including tracking numbers

Have the ability to download the dispatch history per day as a CSV (or XML) file?

I had a query today about an item that was dispatched and trying to find that Tracking Number was time consuming as you have to go through several manifests – I could find no quick way to find the information

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Click and drop does allow for a report to be generated detailing the tracking numbers as per the help article below

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8573/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

however you can also filter by specific orders within Click and Drop itself and see the Tracking number of the item on the screen with a link to the Royal Mail Track and Trace site. The help article below explains how to do this, if you place a tick in the tracking number section you will then see the tracking number link on screen

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7457/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

Click and Drop Support

10. Generate the shipping label and despatch notes together for each order in a single pdf

Generate the shipping labels and despatch notes in a single pdf, instead of 2 seperate ones. The shipping label and despatch note for each order should come together rather than all the shipping labels followed by all the despatch notes.

This is for the 6x4 labels using the Zebra GK420d printer.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide proof of postage

You are able to get proof of postage on the Despatch Manager Online
    from the Archived Shipments Section which customers accept. The option on Click and Drop is to print a bit of paper when the label is generated that customers don't accept as anyone can type that up in 2 minutes. Why can't the same option that is on the DMO be applied to Click and Drop?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. sku

In addition to the SKU (thanks for adding that :) I would like the quantity printed e.g. 2WS16 where the quantity is 2 and the SKU is WS16

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integrate woocommerce

Integrate woocommerce to Royal Mail Click and drop please. it will be a boon to a lot of customers of royal mail

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

192 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. eBay notes to Buyer

We often get messages from buyers and we add these to the "Notes to buyer" field. This is then printed on the ebay invoice and helps us when picking and packing orders. We would need to have this field imported from ebay and printed when using C&D.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can a customer use Click and Drop from multiple posting locations?

My customer wants to use C&D it but they have several locations to post from, I understand this can be easily managed within OBA itself but how does this work with Click & Drop?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

to use Click and Drop with multiple posting locations, at each of the sites where an operator exists, create them with an OBA profile linked to the relevant account and posting location and then register for access at that site. Next year we will be changing Click and Drop to cater for the posting location to be selected as you log in and access each day similar to that of OBA.

Click and Drop Support

16. We would like to be able customize the packing slips that go with the parcels. We would like to include our logo, company address, customer

We would like to be able customize the packing slips that go with the parcels. We would like to include our logo, company address, customer care number etc.
    Many thanks

162 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow us send Signed For packages to EU countries.

It would be very helpful to be able to send Signed For packages to EU countries through Click&Drop..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have the ability to print labels in a specific order

I would like to be able to sort the labels prior to printing to make the matching excerise easier (for example alphabetical order). A similar sort facility as to that on the front screen would be great.

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change the dates on the labels

I would like to be able to change the dates on the labels to a future date so i can generate labels on a saturday or sunday but not manifest until the Monday.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search Facility for Shipped order

When buyer says they have not received their order, it is long windy finding the order, Could we have a search facility where we can type in post code and search for shipped order in order to retrieve the tracking number

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base