General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export integrated store orders to include Product SKU and Qty ordered

We're just integrating with a client's Woo Commerce store and we want to be able to keep track of stock levels and generate a product-related custom insert for each order received. HOWEVER, there is currently no option to export orders received on Click and Drop which includes the Product / SKU and the quantity ordered. Such a basic commerce requirement - WHY ISN'T THIS ON THERE????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Leaving a calling card when delivery fails

I don't care what RM say but the number of times your delivery people don't leave a card when attempted delivery fails is astonishing. These causes our customers to not get their parcel, and fo rit to be returned to us a short time later.

I have a simple solution. Design a card that can be attached to the outside of parcels, and can be easily torn off (perforation for example) and complete by your delivery personnel, then popped through the letter box.

I'm certain the single biggest cause of this issue is that they simply run out of cards…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Full view of delivery status on dashboard

We can view a dahsboard of what deliveries have been posted out, but not the status. To avoid clicking on every . single . sent . item to see if it has been successful / if a card has been left / if a delivery has been attempted and will be re-delivered/needs attention (action from customer) / etc, it would be more useful if the dashboard seperated this out in an easy view. Then we could open the problem item tracking details for full information and take any relevant action, rather than have to hunt for any problems/delays. This would…

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can announce that we are in the initial planning stages of introducing this feature into Click & Drop. We cannot offer a date yet for when the development will be completed, as we are still working on a variety of other features and improvements.

5. It would be useful to have the Total orders by day Graph also showing a bar for Orders Dispatched by day and not only as at present orders r

It would be useful to have the Total orders by day Graph also showing a bar for Orders Dispatched by day and not only as at present orders received by day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New German Packaging Laws

OK, so little off topic but probably relevant to many here

So, the new German Packaging laws. If we, as a business in the UK, sell an item on our own Uk Website, Ebay or Amazon (say a generic 99p widget) and that item has to be shipped to Germany do we have to register and adhere to their new laws? - What is everyone doing about this?

https://packagingeurope.com/getting-ready-for-the-german-packaging-law/ ht

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tracking Indicator in Reports

I would like to see an indicator on reports for all tracked / signed for items that shows whether or not they have been registered as delivered. It would make it a lot easier (and potentially help us with delivery issues) if a column had (for example):
    Green Tick = Delivered
    Green Question Mark = Delivery Attempted but no-one to receive it
    Orange Question Mark = Progressing through network
    Red Cross = Not yet registered in Royal Mail Network

This would be a lot easier than going to track and trace all of the time (admittedly you would have to…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BFPO

What happened to BFPO? Do Royal Mail not ship to BFPO addresses any more? I dont see it on the import Order fields.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Part shipment - how can you have an order processing system that doesn't allow part shipments??????

if I have a multiple product order and want to ship in two separate shipments i have to cancel the order and create two manual orders!!!

So much for "timesaving"

and so much for integration too.

Why? An absolutely fundamental requirement of an order processing system is to be able to part ship orders, even the most basic of e-commerce systems have that capability.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Download manifested order report as csv file

The current manifested order report downloads as an XLS file, which is ok, but I can't read it into my system. I have to open the file in XL and save it again as a CSV file.

I have started to use this file to quickly get tracking and other details when a customer disputes a delivery, so it would be great it it was machine readable. Would save some time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Safari cursor doesn't jump to Package Weight field

This is a very minor annoyance when using Click&Drop on Safari (12.0.1 on Mojave) vs. for example Firefox. After clicking "Apply postage" button, the cursor doesn't jump to the "Package Weight" field automatically like it does in Firefox and other browsers, so the user has to manually click on the field to make it active. Hopefully it's an easy javascript fix..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Signed For Label Not Valid When scanned @ Post Office

Recently I’ve been experiencing issues with Royal Mail Signed For items when I take them to the post office and the go to scan the barcode it states label not valid, it’s happened over 6 times now and a week before it was working fine.

Not sure what is going on here I’ve spoken to Royal Mail customer services but obviously they have no clue and are not interested in helping although their happy taking your money.

Absolute shambles of a system never works I’m so annoyed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update Link to Tracking from click and Drop

Update Link to Tracking from click and Drop
    The link from click and drop to your tracking seems to be not working, /loading correctly , is anyone else got this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. display on the shipping service if it is saturday guaranteed item

When I select the Saturday guaranteed service, bar the label there is nothing to show that it has been delivered via that service.
    I then have trouble trying to track and trace said item, as unless I have the customers details to hand there is nothing to differentiate between the standard or SG service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Apply same postage to multiple orders of different weights

I would like to be able to apply the same postage service (e.g. Standard 2nd Class) for multiple orders of different weights (e.g. all unassigned domestic orders). This would save me so much time! I use a personal account, in case this is relevant.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. check out once for more than one order

I regularly have 3 or 4 orders at once - I have to pay for each one individually - why not have a basket and check out all on payment?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. postage prices on oba

Why can't we see the individual price for items sent on OBA click and drop and personal customers can ?
    As a company we need to know how much each order costs us to send .
    Please reply to my comment this time

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create new order with an old one's name and address with one click

Please put a button on the existing order that opens up a new order popup with the name and address filled.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow multiple orders from multiple Address Book entries

I would like to send lots of the same product to several entries that I have in the address book. At the moment I can only make one order per address book entry and each one has to be done manually. Surely I should be able to print off multiple labels, all with identical postage for identical items, for multiple customers that I have in the address book?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why maintenance can't be done in night time when not many people using Click & Drop online!?

Why maintenance can't be done in night time when not many people using Click & Drop online!? Why need to do that in day time!?
    Not happy at all about this! And this is not the first time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base