General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Part shipment - how can you have an order processing system that doesn't allow part shipments??????

if I have a multiple product order and want to ship in two separate shipments i have to cancel the order and create two manual orders!!!

So much for "timesaving"

and so much for integration too.

Why? An absolutely fundamental requirement of an order processing system is to be able to part ship orders, even the most basic of e-commerce systems have that capability.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Download manifested order report as csv file

The current manifested order report downloads as an XLS file, which is ok, but I can't read it into my system. I have to open the file in XL and save it again as a CSV file.

I have started to use this file to quickly get tracking and other details when a customer disputes a delivery, so it would be great it it was machine readable. Would save some time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Post office refusing parcels even though the error is because of click and drop - it just gets worse

Post office refusing parcels even though the error is because of click and drop - it just gets worse

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Safari cursor doesn't jump to Package Weight field

This is a very minor annoyance when using Click&Drop on Safari (12.0.1 on Mojave) vs. for example Firefox. After clicking "Apply postage" button, the cursor doesn't jump to the "Package Weight" field automatically like it does in Firefox and other browsers, so the user has to manually click on the field to make it active. Hopefully it's an easy javascript fix..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Signed For Label Not Valid When scanned @ Post Office

Recently I’ve been experiencing issues with Royal Mail Signed For items when I take them to the post office and the go to scan the barcode it states label not valid, it’s happened over 6 times now and a week before it was working fine.

Not sure what is going on here I’ve spoken to Royal Mail customer services but obviously they have no clue and are not interested in helping although their happy taking your money.

Absolute shambles of a system never works I’m so annoyed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. postage prices on oba

Why can't we see the individual price for items sent on OBA click and drop and personal customers can ?
    As a company we need to know how much each order costs us to send .
    Please reply to my comment this time

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. display on the shipping service if it is saturday guaranteed item

When I select the Saturday guaranteed service, bar the label there is nothing to show that it has been delivered via that service.
    I then have trouble trying to track and trace said item, as unless I have the customers details to hand there is nothing to differentiate between the standard or SG service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. check out once for more than one order

I regularly have 3 or 4 orders at once - I have to pay for each one individually - why not have a basket and check out all on payment?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "Post by the end of" date needs to be longer than next day.

The local Post Office wouldn't accept my parcel (2nd Class Signed For) as I had not posted it by the next day.

For us that can't/don't go to the Post Office regularly, the time wasted in a 2 trips, customer service calls to refund & reapply the postage is ridiculous considering I can't see it making a huge difference to RM!

A week would be more reasonable as you already taken my money!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create new order with an old one's name and address with one click

Please put a button on the existing order that opens up a new order popup with the name and address filled.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Steaming pile of horse dung!

Replace this steaming pile of horse dung with something that works!

Every Monday without fail the system fails, today it is the manifest is stuck in 'In Progress'.

Every day it has stupid hiccups including but not limited to.

Telling me that postage weight has the be more than zero even though a weight has been entered.

Complaints of errors when attempting to apply postage that eventually go away after sever clicks of the apply postage button.

Whoever is responsible for this lame duck should be fired.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update logging out preferences

A recent update has changed automatic logging out settings to about 1/2 hour. I find this does not always work for me and I would prefer to set my ability of how long I can remain logged into Click and Drop before being automatically logged out.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. don't have failing payments via paypal, allow people to save a card for quick payment, allow people to deposit larger amounts as last

payments failing is annoying

not having a saved card is EXTREMELY annoying (when you can't trust paypal)

not allowing for large deposits is annoying

having a process that takes longer than going to a bloody post office IS ANOYYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow multiple orders from multiple Address Book entries

I would like to send lots of the same product to several entries that I have in the address book. At the moment I can only make one order per address book entry and each one has to be done manually. Surely I should be able to print off multiple labels, all with identical postage for identical items, for multiple customers that I have in the address book?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why maintenance can't be done in night time when not many people using Click & Drop online!?

Why maintenance can't be done in night time when not many people using Click & Drop online!? Why need to do that in day time!?
    Not happy at all about this! And this is not the first time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give an option to pay without using PayPal!

PayPal is not accepting my cards hence I'm totally unable to use your online services. Please give an option to pay with card separate to PayPal please!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. WooCommerce Plugin For Local Collect

There is currently no woocommerce plugin for Local Collect. Royal Mail only supply a widget so implementing Local Collect will be time consuming and costly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

188 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

19. export address book

Why can I not export the address book from Click & Drop? Managing customer contacts is an essential part of any business and the ability to edit these outside Click & Drop is essential. We can import a CSV file to Click & drop, so why not an export facility?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tracking Multiple Parcels in one go!

Tracking Multiple Parcels in one go! We should be able to pull a report out of Click&Drop reports so see the tracking for ALL parcels between a certain time frame (perhaps all parcels dispatched during the same day/ week) to check there are no delivery problems or issues we need to make the customer aware of. This would be better than having to search for each parcel and clicking the tracking reference to load the website online tracking.

Too many times customers have emailed to say they have not received their parcel (or a card through the door) and upon…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base