General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why maintenance can't be done in night time when not many people using Click & Drop online!?

Why maintenance can't be done in night time when not many people using Click & Drop online!? Why need to do that in day time!?
    Not happy at all about this! And this is not the first time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Post by the end of" date needs to be longer than next day.

The local Post Office wouldn't accept my parcel (2nd Class Signed For) as I had not posted it by the next day.

For us that can't/don't go to the Post Office regularly, the time wasted in a 2 trips, customer service calls to refund & reapply the postage is ridiculous considering I can't see it making a huge difference to RM!

A week would be more reasonable as you already taken my money!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. WooCommerce Plugin For Local Collect

There is currently no woocommerce plugin for Local Collect. Royal Mail only supply a widget so implementing Local Collect will be time consuming and costly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

5. Tracking Multiple Parcels in one go!

Tracking Multiple Parcels in one go! We should be able to pull a report out of Click&Drop reports so see the tracking for ALL parcels between a certain time frame (perhaps all parcels dispatched during the same day/ week) to check there are no delivery problems or issues we need to make the customer aware of. This would be better than having to search for each parcel and clicking the tracking reference to load the website online tracking.

Too many times customers have emailed to say they have not received their parcel (or a card through the door) and upon…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. international tracked, signed, tracked and signed

when using click and drop for international orders it gives you every option for signed, tracked & signed and tracked even though this isn't available for every international destination.
    if you choose the option that isn't available for that destination it comes up with an error message once you try to apply it which means the system knows which options are available for each destination.
    why can't this check be made before the options are given so only the relevant ones appear?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. System is far too prescriptive and doesn't recognise common addresses

Your click and drop system is HOPELESS.

First it forces you to put in a name. Many people sending messages to businesses won't have a name.

Second, it won't accept the HMRC Tax Credits postcode of:

HM Revenue and Customs
    Tax Credit Office
    BX9 1ER
    United Kingdom

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/tax-credits-enquiries

I would have thought that quite a few people would be sending messages to this address... not through click and drop apparently.

Hopeless!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear of the issues you are having when using Click & Drop.

We are working on an alternative way of validating the name field when creating postage, and will update you as soon as we have any further information.

We will also be updating the address search functionality to include non-geographical postcodes. Again, as soon as we have any further information of when this will be available we will let you know.

Should you have any further queries about Click & Drop please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com, or you can browse help documentation at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

8. The ability to be able to cancel an order online. Calling is long!

I'd like to see the functionality that allows me, a frequent (daily) - but not business - customer to be able to cancel an order online. This functionality was available with the old online postage system. It seems very dated in this digital world to have to use more traditional methods of calling or sending an e-mail to cancel an order

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give an option to pay without using PayPal!

PayPal is not accepting my cards hence I'm totally unable to use your online services. Please give an option to pay with card separate to PayPal please!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. cog icon problem - cookie issue ?

On some browsers, when we chose which columns to view in the cog icon, the choices are not remembered.

Has anyone else had an issue with their browsers (Firefox Windows 10) and have a solution?

Please do not just reply that C+D is rubbish, I am after some help not asking this question to just get more anti C+D comments :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add FULL support for Printed Papers up to the 5kg limit, not just up to 2kg

Hi,

Although this has been marked as solved in a recent update it doesn't actually seem to be

You can still only send parcels up to 2kg using Click & Drop. I have confirmed this by attempting an upload whilst being guided by Mohammed at Click & Drop support on the phone this morning.

The system still refuses international parcels over 2kg even when they are marked as Printed Papers.

We have been told our only option (once DMO is gone) is to take the parcels to the Post Office or Parcelforce counter and pay the walk-up price which obviously…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make all postman scan upon delivery

I have been using crl 24/48 since Dec 2017 as bpl does do not delivery confirmation. Since January i have had over 300 large letters with "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item".

I have contacted about 50 customers and all have said there item was delivered, so where is the delivery scan? Its another poor service from royal mail/post man and guess what? Coming soon another price increase for a poor service.....

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Barcode reference **** is not valid --- AGAIN

Dear C&D support,
    The 2d delivery confirmation barcodes are not working again. These were working great then in March 2018 they stopped for two weeks and then started working again. Today we have checked a few for packages sent on the Monday 10 April 2018 and it is completly hit & miss if the bar codes are working.

For example:
    32031459600002BF0695A - Is not valid - it was a CRL24

Yet:
    32031459600002BF069AA - From the same batch of CRL24 is working and giving delivery confirmation.

Can you please get this sorted out ASAP as RM will not give compensation for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delivery Confirmation Issue RM24 | RM48

I’ve been using Royal Mails Deliver Confirmation for Large Letters for the past 4 months and I’m appalled with how Royal Mail state and advertise deliver confirmation on parcels and large letters however this does not always work I get on average 50 item not received cases I check the delivery confirmation tracking number and nothing comes it’s states it’s not been delivered so either Royal Mail are loosing the mail or the posties are not scanning the item at point of delivery. You should advertise a service which you can’t supply it’s against law. Please please please rectify this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Review number of Letters, Large Letters, Parcels prior to Generating Manifest.

Prior to generating a manifest I have no idea how many Letters, Large Letters, Parcels are being sent ?

I check my management system agrees to Royal Mail to ensure everything is labelled and on its way. This can only be done after a Manifest has been generated and printed off.(Closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

The ORDERS screen allows you to filter your orders, but the format (Letter, Parcel E.T.C) isn't available as a column to sort by / to view.

I have one Report, which is useless.

This is a step back big time for DMO…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stock Location

In the orders list, it would he helpful if one of the options was to have the stock location as one of the fields displayed. The stock location, as far as i can see only appears on the dispatch label, it doesnt even appear in the order details. It would help with packing up the items if this was displayed prior to printing a label.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Default enable to email and SMS

When you enter an email address and/or phone number (or it pulls through from an integrated platform) can the email and SMS notifications be turned on as default - only a little thing, but having to tick those boxes each time soon adds up to a lot of wasted time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi Tim,

Thanks for this suggestion. I will pass this on for further discussion and update you once this has been done.

Thank you again
    The Click & Drop Team

18. Move away from Dropbox integration

It appears to me that this (frankly awful) system is significantly reliant upon Dropbox.

Has anyone considered what will happen when Dropbox, who are a commercial organisation, take umbrage at the fact that Royal Mail are exploiting their benevolance and pull the plug on Click and Drop customers.

Rule number one of software development (and indeed business) is never to give anyone control over your product.

If Dropbox take offence - we're all doomed!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can two people process orders at the same time

There are too many parcels going out of our office for one person to process in a day, can two people log in to the Click & Drop system at the same time and process orders alongside each other?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. International tracked and signed

Our Click & drop allows you to choose international tracked & signed for Brazil and also Australia, even though Royal Mail offers no such service for these countries. You might want to look at that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base