General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Click and Drop work for people using M2E Pro in Magento 2

Click and Drop can't be connected to a Magento 2 store running M2E Pro because of a security incompatibility between M2E and Click and Drop (WS-I Compliance).
    Magento 2 with M2E Pro is a VERY popular solution so it makes sense to find a way to make Click and Drop work for people using it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bigcommerce automatic import as with all other channels

It would be really good if orders would import to Click and Drop that are "Payment Confirmed". This is how all other channels work such as Shopify. Right now, our BigCommerce orders only get imported if we mark them manually is awaiting shipment which means they can get missed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SHOW TOTAL PRICE CUSTOMER HAS PAID ON THE STICKER INVOICE

When integrating from eBay we have had a lot of packing errors from changing to click and drop with staff as they do not see the price a customer has paid for an item. This just further gives and indication to which item the staff should be picking and packing. For example we Sell two types of poo bags both very similar in titles due to keywords to get to the top. One is a more luxury poo bags and the other is a thinner sort but by having the price on there is also it just confirms which sort…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. reject long addresses

Excess characters omitted, could such addresses be marked error?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need the NOTHS 'Dispatch by date' to also be exported to and filtered within Click and Drop.

We need the 'Dispatch date' from Not On The High Street to be exported to Click and Drop as part of your integration. As our customers can choose when they want their gift to be sent, we set the estimated dispatch date to match thier request. So not all current active orders will be dispatched today, some people order in advance. We need this information to be seen within click and drop also, as at the moment we cannot filter by dispatch by date in click and drop, thereby making the integration redundant for us. If dispatch date could be…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Etsy Variations not showing

Hi
    C&D is great by the way.
    At the moment when C&D pulls in an order from Etsy it does not show the size/variation of that order. Each of my Etsy listings could have up to 15 sizes. I need the sizes showing in C&D as this indicates what postage I need ie. Large letter, Small parcel, large parcel. I also use this to select which orders I print and then post myself [small items] or send to my print partner [big items]. Currently I am having to search by name and select the orders which is very time consuming.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Link into Amazons Buy Shipping API or exclude prime orders from click&drop

Amazon are ramping up their seller fulfilled prime offering and more and more sellers will be offered this selling platform. Please either integrate with the buy shipping api so that we can use click and drop to purchase our royal mail labels but still through amazon. or setup click and drop so that it doesn't import these prime orders.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration for paypal invoices to be imported into click and drop.

Integrate paypal invoices - I send a lot of invoices for purchases made via facebook etc.
    Would be great if you could import these to click and drop as currently having to manually add details :(

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add the ability to manually sync orders from connected marketplaces.

Rather than an automatic sync every 15mins or so it would be very helpful to be able to manually sync the orders as on occasion I have urgent orders come in that I need to print immediately and have to wait for them to appear which is frustrating.

I can understand not wanting to hammer your servers with requests but perhaps include the option to have one or two manual sync requests per day? One at least!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add opencart intergration to the click & drop 1000's sites have this backend

Add opencart intergration to the click & drop 1000's sites have this backend and currently to download and then upload files is a process.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ebay integration: Product WEIGHT not being pulled through into click and drop?

Am I doing something wrong or does click and drop just not have the ability to pull through the product weight from ebay orders? I thought this would have been one of the first/top priority features for click and drop. If the product weight was pulled through it would mean you could then simply set the shipping rules in click and drop and all of your postage would be applied automatically. I have over 100 orders to dispatch on a daily basis and it would be way too time consuming to enter each product weight manually. I really hope admin…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve Amazon & eBay synchronisation speed

The facility to "Mark order as despatched when label is generated" does not sync with Amazon and eBay in real time (in our test it was over 10-15 minutes) which means that there is a real risk of picking and packing orders twice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If there is quantity displayed on order summary page would great.

Quantity displayed on order summary page would great.
    Currently only can see on the label or actual order.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow marketplace to add weight of packaging/box on top of the product weight

If i'm shipping two products, I am not using two boxes. Therefore there will always be inaccuracies in the total weight of the order in question, which must be manually adjusted.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Groupon marketplace

New marketplace development

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Click and Drop integration for Big Cartel

It'd be great to have integration for Big Cartel stores next year. It's quite a popular platform amongst indie creatives, so I'm surprised to see no option for it yet on C&D.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shown the quantity of items ordered. I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items.

Shown the quantity of items ordered per sale (from Ebay). I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items. The order dashboard only shows the product description and not the quantity.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Only import Royal Mail orders from Ebay

On Ebay orders with Hermes you have the option to only import orders that are being sent with Hermes. (according to postage settings set on Ebay)

With Royal Mail click and drop it imports all orders then you have to fish through and delete the other ones.

If Hermes system can only import orders that are Hermes, then surely you can implement just Royal Mail orders.

If this system is already in place in settings could someone please point me to how I can change it to only import the Royal Mail orders.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base