General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Size options for mailing sacks

Some online businesses like me don't send much post. Often I hand in 4 huge mail sacks containing about 10 letter sized packages between them, tied with thick plastic cable ties. It would be better to have the option of ordering small size sacks if they are needed.

Also the sacks should be turned inside out when they are emptied because a few times I have found letters or parcels in them (which I put back through), which explains some of the lost or late post.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What a truly awful Awful AWFUL system this is for the ordinary person-in-the-street. Bring back the old system.

What a truly awful Awful AWFUL system this is for the ordinary person-in-the-street. Bring back the old system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Stephen

thanks for your feedback, we are sorry you are struggling with Click & Drop, however there are no plans to reintroduce the Online Postage System.

If you feed back the issues you are struggling with, we will look to help you with these and should you have any suggested improvements, we can investigate if these are already in plan or are something we will consider for future releases.

Click & Drop Support

3. LOWER THE PRICES

UNBELIEVABLE - Royal Mail, how about getting your act together and get what we pay for done correctly, we pay for RM24 and 48 also Signed For, and still we get an unacceptable amount of non scans and items posted through the doors with no signature, YET you have the audacity to put prices up!!!

Doing the job correctly you may just save money. Get a grip and sort this out. How this company is still operating is amazing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re really sorry to hear you’re experiencing problems with mail services. Find the help, support and contact options you needs at royalmail.com/businesscontact. Once received their, the team can look into the problems you are experiencing.

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base