General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Help! CN22s with imported orders are including shipping costs in the total goods column.

There is a glitch that Royal Mail Click and Drop IT are aware of. The CN22s are suddenly including shipping costs in the total goods box for orders correctly imported by .csv file. It was reported last week (w/e 12/10/18) and I have chased it but 3-4 working days later it still has not been rectified. We were urged to spend huge amounts of time and money ensuring we were compliant with Royal Mail regulations for printing out CN22s via Click and Drop. We are now told we cannot use any part of the CN22s until fixed. We have to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't we reuse address details

I import orderS from Amazon & ebay but sometimes I want to reuse the address details to create another label. Say for example if someone wants a replacement item sent.

Why is it not possible to do this? Why do I have to enter the details manually, and after inputting the info why is the manual entry system so useless that it wants me to enter the details AGAIN!

Royal mail please sort this out, it's driving me nuts.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank for you your suggestion. As Cassie75 mentions below, we do currently allow you to create a new address book entry.

However, we are considering how to improve this process, particularly with cloning, splitting, and merging orders. So this functionality might help you.

For more information on our address book functionality, please see this guide: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001190473-How-to-create-a-manual-order-from-your-address-book

3. Being able to CANCEL orders so they do not sit in new orders.

We are now sitting with orders that have been cancelled by customers before shipping still showing as new and it is getting messy. Ever who came up with this clearly does not dispatch lots of orders and never thought it through. People cancel orders ALL the time, we need a clean interface to work from. This is now just a mess

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow product name to appear on 6 x 4 label

Have the option to display the product name on 6 x 4 labels. It would make my job much easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion, in order to protect the confidentiality of the contents of your packages we will not be updating Click & Drop to allow this. Click & drop does allow for an integrated label and pick and pack note, or separate pick and pack note to the 6*4 label which if used with the SKU details should hopefully address the problem you are having.

Click & Drop

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base