General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add intergration for Folksy

Folksy is the UK version of Etsy, there is a lot of sellers on there who also sell on Etsy which you have integrated already. I think lots of Folksy sellers who are on CandD would benefit from this integration.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifests failed - unable to generate paperwork

ISSUE AFFECTING ALL C&D ACCOUNTS USING TRACKED 24/48

When manifesting orders the following error occurs:

'Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'd4193bf9' if contacting us for help.'

This issue has been occurring for over 3 weeks, it seems to only affect Tracked 24/48 orders. We're then forced to use an Emergency manifest for the collection driver and manually dispatch all orders individually on the specific sales channels.

Unfortunately the issue is difficult to replicate and only occurs every 2 or 3 days. We've spoken to C&D support team several times over the last few weeks…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all and thank you for your suggestions.

We can confirm that this issue is not affecting all customers.
    We are making continual improvements to the manifesting process, and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the issues you have encountered,
    If you have a specific issue affecting manifests on your account, we would urge you to contact our support team and let them know your account numbers and the numbers of any manifests affected.
    They have the responsibility to pass this information on to our development team who will be more than happy to troubleshoot and fix the issue for you.
    For legal and security reasons, we can’t take any personal or account information over UserVoice as it is a third party platform.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop

3. Enable Tracked 24/48 items to be dropped at Post Office

Tracked 48 is my most used service but I'm forced to take parcels to a CSP - pre-COVID this was OK(ish) as a CSP is local to me and was open all morning. Post COVID the CSP is running severely restricted hours and is now closed on Wednesday. This makes it difficult and often inconvenient to drop off items.
    Can we please enable drop off at any Post office or at least a main Post Office - this would also benefit those who don't have a CSP nearby

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customs Non-Compliance

We have just had a letter saying that RM have checked our electronic customs data for the last month and found 2 items not compliant.

1 - Senders Country

2 - Postage Costs

1 - The senders country would surely come directly from the senders address input into click and drop - Company Addresses / Trading Addresses. The country is a required field and IS FILLED IN. So how can we be non-compliant on that?

2 - What do you mean by Postage Costs? Are we supposed to put in there what we charge the customer for postage, why is…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thanks for your suggestions and comments.
    You may have received a message about customs compliance from Royal Mail referencing a missing ’Sender’s country’. We are happy to confirm that this is automatically provided by us in electronic customs information, so you do not need to enter this information.

We have added some additional information to our help guide including further clarification on ’Sender’s country’ and ‘Shipping cost’ information, along with a new ‘Coming soon’ section that will explain any further changes that are currently being developed.

https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014645258-January-2021-changes-to-international-customs

Many thanks,

Click & Drop support

5. make claiming for lost items easier

Why cant you use all the information from the click and drop account to give refunds for lost items

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add “automatically print” to API integration.

The new API lacks the feature of automatic label printing.

Currently using print assist tied up with a Click & Drop desktop app (not the greenest solution, running another server 24/7 solely to import into. C&D).

Thought great, finally an API - however having to go into C&D to click “generate label” each time is a step back.

This feature was available on other integrations, including the desktop app.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 02/11/20 Address labels not generating

Since about noon we can barely generate an address label, we are seeing:

Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'xxxxxxxx' if contacting us for help.

We've managed 3 in over an hour by attempting 'generate label' time and time again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

There's over an hour wait on the contact number.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can Royal Mail international standard be tracked? I mean we get a refernce number and would be great if at least would say delivered.

I think would be great and a piece of mind for sellers to be able to see if item is been delivered throught standard international. We have the option via uk already. Why not international ? Most of the time we cannot figure out if items are lost or of customers lied about it. At the end of the day they have a reference number and a scanning code. That would be amazing. I know will be denied but I wanted to try anyway💜💜💜

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to see the price of each order, so I know what I am paying. With fuel surcharges and VAT it is often quite complicated!

I know we are given prices but when you then have to calculate VAT and fuel surcharges it does get quite confusing. It would be so much easier if each order showed the price before postage could be applied. I am often using couriers as I am not confident that RM will give me a better price. Can this be done please?

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New CN22 Click & Drop forms

Not sure if you know how long an EORI number is!! But clearly you have not left enough space to include this in the space provided! You need to rejig your CN22 labels,
    Any chance we can add our EORI numbers and VAT numbers into our Click and Drop accounts so that they can be automatically populated on printing the CN22 labels?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customs Fields - Shipping Cost

According to Royal Mail 'Electronic Customs Mandatory Fields' SHIPPING COST is the 'postage paid by the sender' and is entered as part of the Create Order process BEFORE you actually get to the step in the process where you enter package weight and postal service so how on earth do you know what to put in to the SHIPPING COST field without referring manually to the price list. Why cant SHIPPING COST be autocompleted by Click nDrop after the postal service/weight has been selected? Or is it acceptable to enter what the customer has paid for postage, rather than the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. OBA Click & Drop things needed - urgently

There's some serious things now that need looking into which people have requested for too long or that aren't addressed anywhere. Guys, we need feedback and help for these things, or people will start using other couriers. We spend thousands a month on postage and we're going to pull the plug on RM at some point if it can't get streamlined.

Completely normal requests are completely ignored, and to be honest it's getting extremely difficult to actually use Click & Drop now, even from a business point of view, efficiently.

Let me start:

With the introduction of new Customs/HS Code/Export…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Duty Paid?

We send parcels to the EU that we have sold. I think I am right in saying that after the 1st Jan deadline,

1) there is no way to send via Royal Mail as duty / vat / processing fee paid
    2) Anything over 22 euro will be held in the EU country customs department until the reciepient pays the import duties etc. what exactly is the process as this could have devastating effect on our delivery metrics on sites like Amazon and Ebay

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bold Print for more than 1 qty ordered for an item

Prior to last release, any item that was ordered with a quantity more than 1, was shown in Bold. This has now disappeared. This was a very useful for order packing to ensure the right quantity is sent.

Can you please reinstate this functionality.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provide an option to print labels in the same chronological order that postage was applied

We integrate all our orders into C&D but not all orders are sent via RM C&D. Therefore we scan packages to find the order on C&D, apply postage and then print the postage labels all in one go.

We would like an option to print labels in order of when the postage was applied to that order so that all labels print in the order they were scanned/postage applied. This will save us a lot of time, as we can then apply the labels in the same order that we have our packages.

All the current print order options are…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Surcharge Fees facility

At the bottom each Royal Mail e-invoice I receive there is a surcharge fee.

Royal Mail web site says:

"Details of the surcharge will be available through the usual invoicing process, with detailed, line-level surcharge information available on the electronic invoicing platform."

However, when I log on to the platform no "detailed line level information" exists.

Hence I have no idea why these charges occur in order to try and correct any errors.

I suggest that Click and Drop (or OBA) should provide a method to understand what each surcharge is for.

thanks
    Rob

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 'Addressee Identification Reference Number' - clarity?

This requirement now pops up for Russia, Peru, Canada, Australia, and Brazil.

The official RM document, linked below, only mentions Russia and Brazil.

https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014645258-January-2021-changes-to-international-customs

"Addressee Identification Reference Number: For customs purposes, Russia and Brazil require the submission of an addressee specific identification number when Russian/Brazilian individuals or organisation import goods from overseas. This is a 10 or 12 numerical digit code for items into Russia and to Brazil the individuals CPF in the format: 000.000.000-00 or a CNPJ for organisations in the format: 00.000.000/0000-00

Please be aware that when exporting items to Russia or Brazil, there is a requirement to

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove the need to scroll down when applying postage

When applying postage, its necessary to choose the size, then postage option and then scroll all the way down to the bottom to apply the postage.

It would be much efficient to have all the information visible on the screen without having to scroll. There's a lot of free space that could be used to fit everything into a much smaller area.

When a lot of orders need processing, this adds alot of extra time to the processing speed.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Click And Drop Api

• Generate PDF Labels
      Can we have a fit for purpose API ? so i can invest time in it ?

Please correct me

• Amend/Delete Cancel Labels

• Mainfest Paperwork and reconcile figures

• Obtain Finance Invoice Data and match record to order

• Pull On Account Prices for each product

• Ability to create orders and purchase postage

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it clear BEFORE BUYING that Tracked 24 can't be left at a Post Office and have a list of CSPs on the website

New to this service and it wasn't clear until after I paid for Tracked 24 that the parcel can't be left at a Post Office. Says I need to go to a CSP and there's a link to find a CSP but that only shows post boxes and sorting offices. Wish I hadn't used this service - I now need to find a CSP. If it's my local sorting office then that's 20 mins drive whereas my Post Office is 5 mins.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 87 88
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base