General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "RESEND" button

It would be convenient to add a "resend" button. This way, you wouldn't have to manually enter the same address again if you need to resend a lost item.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Combine or merge orders... Customs data

Merging or combining orders has been suggested several times by now... and declined. However something needs to be done as I have two orders going out with the wrong electronic customs data. This is what happens:

Customer buys two items separately but wants them shipped together. I have two orders on Click and drop app. The other I have to mark as dispatched by other courier and the other I have to add an item to.

I can add the item, and individual price in the system, but there is no way I can alter the total of the purchase…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestions.
    For a first step, we are planning to develop a feature to allow you to import orders into Click & Drop using an API in a similar way to our current CSV order import methods.
    This functionality will not allow the creation of labels or update order statuses, as these actions will need to be performed through the website as usual.
    We have further planned improvements to this service which will follow.
    Unfortunately, we can’t offer a date for when this will be completed yet, as we are already working on a large number of features and improvements.

4. Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We are planning to include the packaging format on labels as part of our next series of label improvements.
    I’m afraid we cannot offer a date for when this will be implemented yet.

5. Please can we have other amazon integrations - Australia, japan, india, Hong Kong etc please

Please can Amazon integrations be expanded to include
    Australia, Japan, India etc this would make life so much easier for us as a business.

Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page!!

Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page via C&D

Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide compostable 4x6" labels

I'm working hard to make all of my packaging compostable but it somewhat defeats the purpose when an A5 envelope has a huge non-compostable label on the front. The backing paper needs to be compostable too. I'm generating so much more waste now that I've moved to click and drop!!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Recipient telephone numbers should be printed on postage labels.

A lot of international countries make use of the recipient's telephone numbers to notify them of parcel delivery. Israel is a fine example of this.

Yet even when I input the telephone number in C&D, it never ever gets printed on the postage label, therefore I have to put it onto the PDF image manually or place it in the surname field.

We should have a setting whereby we can choose to display telephone numbers on labels or not and also choose to display them on all parcels or just domestic or just international.

Would save parcels being returned which…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Manifested orders - ability to recreate a new postage label with the same customers details on.

When a customer places an order and its processed and manifested.

There are times i need to resend an order out to the same customer. Could be to replace a faulty item as an example. Rather than having to recreate a postage label from complete scratch. It would be good to go to the manifested order and have the option for a drop down "Re-Create Postage Label" along with "Re-Generate Paperwork".

This new "Re-Create Postage Label" option goes straight to creating a "New Order" but has all the customers name and address in already. Which saves having to enter it…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove price display on consumer printed postage labels

Currently the cost of postage is dispayed on postage labels printed from consumer accounts. For online marketplace sales this can lead to buyer unease if the postage charged is greater than the actual postage cost, even though costs such as packaging materials, transport, fees, etc must be paid for by the seller.

I believe it would be better if the price wasn't printed on the label - after all, NO other UK courier displays the postage cost in this way. It should be confidential between the purcchaser and provider of the postal sevice.
    I have been told that this is…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add tracking to first and second class postage

Now that we have tracking/barcodes included on standard shipping to Europe as well as the rest of the world, can we now please have it added to standard 1st and 2nd class postage in the UK so that we can claim back up to £20 for lost and damaged items without having to get proof of postage.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. allow us to print maifest on 6x4 with scannable barcode.

I have only got a 6x4 thermal printer in the warehouse - no A4 printer. therefore I print my manifest at scaled size onto 6x4 labels - I've just been called by the local delivery office to ask me to print them bigger as they cant scan them. - I don't have a printer to do that.

PLEASE configure the barcode on the manifest to allow it to be scanned properly when printed on the 6x4 lables.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. create orders manually beta version feedback

We have just done extensive testing of the new system.

We have found many flaws with the layout of this new “improved” system.

The current system allows areas not needed all the time to only be activated when needed – such as the add items section. Therefore the current system is much more ergonomic in design and the new version wastes far too much room and therefore time scrolling.

To have all the trading names set out in its own section is also a waste of space, good practice web design is a drop down list, as it currently is.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Label refund request reasons

There are only about faur reasons given for a label refund request, for example, 'accidental purchase'. It would be better to have a text input box instead, because in my case the customer had given me the wrong address and I would like to keep things accurate. None of the availabke options were the reason why I Wanted the refund, so I had to use 'Accdental purchase', which is not true.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. i am having probelms with paypal , while i am paying for postage , paypal is blocking me

relying entirely on paypal in 2020 is not certainly a bright idea , paypal has blocked my account in festive period ,i would recommend to include other payment options please , so that if their is a glitch in paypal or a viral attack than we can have alternative options such as VISA /google pay / apple pay/china pay , the Royalmail should really consider this dependency on paypal to attrack more customers , not every one has paypal account and its ridiculous .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shopify integration new api

Will the Royal Mail ensure the Shopify integration will still work with click and drop in April when Shopify introduce their new API ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix broken Local Collect postcode validation to improve customer experience

We are regularly seeing Post Offices that have been retrieved and reserved by the Local Collect API being rejected by Click & Drop as a broken system of postcode validation has been implemented. Our customers choose this for convenience, yet we are having to call them and try to find Post Offices that Click & Drop will accept.

Apparently this is updated monthly but I believe this is a deeper issues as we are seeing this issue weekly which is unlikely to be solely down to Post Offices removing themselves from the Local Collect solution.

As a company who has…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Royal mail parcel force labels not scanable at post office

I go to https://business.parcel.royalmail.com create a label, but because I choose a parcel force type label the post office machine can't scan it and I'n being told I can't drop it off there

e.g.
    Royal Mail Tracked 48 with Signature
    See details
    TOLP48SF 48 hour (2 working days) Up to £100 Tracked, Email/SMS notification

I thought all parcels could be dropped off at post office - that is the point?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Scrap CRL24/48 if you cannot get postmen to scan every packet

Only around 50% of my CRL24 / 48 packages are actually scanned. Most arrive fine but it's very bad that so many aren't even scanned. It's a pointless service so I'm switching back to BPL - had enough.

Surely there's a case to made that if there is no scan at delivery you should get back the shipping fee? Anyone up for a class action?

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base