General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Supply 2d barcode information to Amazon, my Amazon listings are at risk of suspension due to Amazons new VTR requirements

Amazon has just made an account 'adjustment' and it seems now requires the 2d barcode information.

For this reason, I will now stop using Click&Drop and am forced to use postage via Amazon. I expect this will be the same for all Amazon sellers that use 1st & 2nd class post. I am now getting emails from Amazon because my VTR is too low. I just hope Amazon will not suspend my listings.

More information here - https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/headlines.html?ref=nswg_scgw_GK5SWTJZSYMRPSZK_en_GB_1_nslp&id=GK5SWTJZSYMRPSZK&communicationDeliveryId=1a3f456a-1c6b-4d94-bca1-bebf989908f7

and here
    https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/forums/t/vtr-royal-mail-2nd-class-on-report/450438/848

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. IOSS logo not appearing

I have added the IOSS in Settings > Trading Names >IOSS (European Union)
    But the IOSS logo is not appearing on any of the printouts/labels

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manifests failed - unable to generate paperwork

ISSUE AFFECTING ALL C&D ACCOUNTS USING TRACKED 24/48

When manifesting orders the following error occurs:

'Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'd4193bf9' if contacting us for help.'

This issue has been occurring for over 3 weeks, it seems to only affect Tracked 24/48 orders. We're then forced to use an Emergency manifest for the collection driver and manually dispatch all orders individually on the specific sales channels.

Unfortunately the issue is difficult to replicate and only occurs every 2 or 3 days. We've spoken to C&D support team several times over the last few weeks…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. make claiming for lost items easier

Why cant you use all the information from the click and drop account to give refunds for lost items

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give us the option of viewing the Electronic Customs Data

Given it is our legal responsibility to ensure that the customs information that is submitted with the order is correct, can you please provide us the ability to review what electronic information was sent with an order.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IOSS not populating CN22

I have added the IOSS in Settings > Trading Names but it is not populating the field on the CN22 as expected.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IOSS and imported CSV file specifications missing field

Hello,
    just been on the phone to click and drop support re what the field specification there will be for the IOSS number - reference.
    Unfortunately, according to them, there is not a field for a csv upload.

I think it's rather important to have the information before 1st July so I can prepare as best I can.

I have checked the field specs on
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000250093-Order-Import-spreadsheet-field-specifications

but nothing for IOSS.

Please could you either add a field or let me know how I will be able to get this information to Royal MAil. I need to let customs of Germany,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IOSS should be stored on trading names for customers who are importing files from multiple marketplaces and a different trading names stored for the different marketplaces negating the need to enter the details on each import file.

For customers who have a direct integration into marketplaces like ebay, Amazon, NOTHS etc. and we pull the orders into Click & Drop from the channel, we will store the appropriate marketplace IOSS number and automatically apply the marketplace IOSS number on the orders for less than 150 Euros in the electronic data we pass when the end of day manifest or the label is purchased. Customers do not need to do anything different in these scenario’s the software will do the work on your behalf.

Click & Drop Support

8. Add intergration for Folksy

Folksy is the UK version of Etsy, there is a lot of sellers on there who also sell on Etsy which you have integrated already. I think lots of Folksy sellers who are on CandD would benefit from this integration.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Send dispatched email through EKM integration by passing "true" on send email attribute in addition to tracking number

Tracking number is now sent to EKM through the integration, but an option to send a "true" value back on the "send email" attribute would trigger an automatic dispatched email from EKM to the buyer, as happens with eBay.
    Could this be optional in the integration, as EKM currently don't have a permanent Bcc in the email template to send a copy of the email to review platforms, which needs to be added manually for each batch of dispatched orders.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. EKM Integration - EKM have updated their platform to allow 'Tracking numbers'.

EKM have updated their platform to allow the Royal Mail 'tracking number' to be sent when an order is dispatched.

I would be grateful if Royal Mail could update the EKM integration so Royal Mail tracking numbers are pulled through to customer orders.

Thank you very much.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Populate CN23 Contact Details Email/Phone & Default Category CN23 "Sale of Goods"

Customs need Electronic Data - Yet RM have failed to Populate the Contact Phone / Email for recipient in the CN23. Even though they have pulled through the addressee data for the contact address, it is not populated in CN23.

For me data is pulled from EKM integration - but this could be happening with other integrations also.

This just adds to additional manual handwritten details afterwards. Increases chance for errors, and delays!

Please add in contact data (email & Phone) of addressee into CN23

Additionally, in C&D account:
    Settings / Default customs information / Customs declaration category/

it only…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom positioning not working

All of a sudden - custom labelling positioning is not working. I've tried it 3 times over the last few days and instead of position 2 which I chose - it puts the label in position one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Click & Drop API: LABELS/CANCELLATIONS/MANIFEST

I was excited to see the the Click & Drop API integration in Nov 20 https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/37754239-click-drop-rest-api but unfortunately it does not even allow label download which we have with C&D desktop.

To rival other APIs, we need:
    - label retrieval
    - label cancellation
    - dispatch

for dispatch. no waiting around for a batch to manifest (or fail) - just upload a list of orders marked dispatched/manifested or some other term for the list of batches to process - Royal Mail responds accepting the list and notifies the driver

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add ability to combine two or more orders into one shipment

With new EU customs declarations my labels and customs declaration can show false information when I have 2 order from 1 customer. Please implement a function to merge orders together in order to correct weight, cost etc to make customs compliant.
    This is a regular requirement, is a headache to work manually and as per customs regs, should be implemented as standard to ensure correct compliance.
    Thank you

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Do NOT place refunded orders back into the "postage applied" section

Orders that have been refunded end up in the Postage Applied section, which means that I often pay for them again, and then have to refund again. Would it not be better to delete them, or create a separate category like Refunded or such. It's an issue that impacts productivity.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add "Scanned No Signature" label for CRL24/48

I'm still getting some CRL24/48 packages which aren't being scanned when posted through the letterbox, why not add a note on the label to remind the postman that they need to scan the item. I think it's all too easy for them to forget.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Customs invoice for BPFO

When sending items to BPFO address, we need to supply customs information. The only option to do this now is to go to the post office and send the parcel. There needs to be a way to do this in Click & Drop.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to see the price of each order, so I know what I am paying. With fuel surcharges and VAT it is often quite complicated!

I know we are given prices but when you then have to calculate VAT and fuel surcharges it does get quite confusing. It would be so much easier if each order showed the price before postage could be applied. I am often using couriers as I am not confident that RM will give me a better price. Can this be done please?

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can Royal Mail international standard be tracked? I mean we get a refernce number and would be great if at least would say delivered.

I think would be great and a piece of mind for sellers to be able to see if item is been delivered throught standard international. We have the option via uk already. Why not international ? Most of the time we cannot figure out if items are lost or of customers lied about it. At the end of the day they have a reference number and a scanning code. That would be amazing. I know will be denied but I wanted to try anyway💜💜💜

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow us to Edit Shipping Price on CN22/23

Lets say for example I download an order from my marketplace which consists of 2 x 2kg items which I am sending internationally and the order had £10 postage. Because International has 2kg limit, I need to split the order. I clone the original order and then edit each of the clones to change the quantity to 1 item in each package. This updates all of the order totals correctly, however I need to be able to edit the shipping price associated with the order. At the moment, each cloned order goes out with shipping price set to £10, which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base