General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click & Drop Integration with Bluepark

A lot of users on the Bluepark ecommerce platform use Click and Drop with no easy means to import and send 100s of daily orders. Orders were previously imported over to DMO via NetDespatch but this has since been shut down.

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

207 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display product size/colour variations on despatch note

We would like to be able to display product variation fields such as 'Size' and 'Colour' alongside the product name on the despatch notes.

We have created a Product Catalogue on C&D with the variations written in the product name but sadly when orders are imported from Magento using the API, the Magento store view product name (with no variation data) overrides any custom Product name data created in C&D.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. customs label date and signature auto completed

As someone who posts hundreds of items to the USA it is annoying to have to date and sign each customs label by a pen, when the date can easily be generated and printed onto the customs label and a signature can be uploaded to click and drop and printed onto customs labels automatically similar to how Amazon handle custom labels.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scrap CRL24/48 if you cannot get postmen to scan every packet

Only around 50% of my CRL24 / 48 packages are actually scanned. Most arrive fine but it's very bad that so many aren't even scanned. It's a pointless service so I'm switching back to BPL - had enough.

Surely there's a case to made that if there is no scan at delivery you should get back the shipping fee? Anyone up for a class action?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Combine or Merge orders

A function to merge orders.

Functionality:

You checkbox the orders you wish to combine then select the function from the lower right dropdown and products from both would pull into one order. Validation on address match would be necessary. Reference to original orders would need to be retained as they will need to post through to despatch on the sales channel(s) in question.

Another way to approach the logic might be to simply allow the despatch of multiple orders as one despatch.

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We understand the importance of this feature for our customers who directly integrate their eCommerce stores. We are beginning to plan how to add in the functionality to split, merge, and clone orders.
    However, we cannot give you a time for when this will be completed as we are currently working on a range of other useful features.

8. Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
    No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Click and Drop Integration with Sellr.com

Please create an integration for the Sellr.com Ecommerce website builder.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Delivery Status Report (To see ship date and delivered date in one view)

Delivery Status Report

I would like to see all the tracking / delivery confirmation shipment with a date of when they get delivered in one view.

Many thanks
    Nick

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to see the cost of the postage before I commit to apply postage

We have no idea how much the parcel will cost. I would like an alert for each postal amount before I commit to applying the post especially for international mail

150 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quick online report for missing or not delivered parcels/letters

App or online tools for quick report of lost/missing parcels , this is not about compensation, only to make better service and make easy for you to investigate a missing parcel or find the problems.., for eg. report a postcode or full address or add a button on click and drop ( parcel not delivered/missing), . This can be perfect for large volume sellers, i lost many parcles and for me and many other sellers is not worth to report low value parcels/letters by the phone, so Royal Mail can't see any problems. so basicly, quick report will make we…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Delivery Status

It would be really useful to see a delivery status column on the Dispatched Orders report. You are already able to include the tracking number so surely you could add an extra column which shows if a parcel has been delivered, is pending, etc. This would make it much easier than having to open up each individual order and check the tracking for each item.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
    I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Import Orders Tags with Shopify connection

Would be helpful if the connector imported the Shopify Order Tags as "Tags" is a relatively new column for Click & Drop

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Max Sort options not appearing after 12th June 2019.

From the end of last week, we have not been able to access the Max Sort service for our overseas packages which weigh in excess of 2 kilograms. All the packages are books (i.e. printed papers) but the PS9 option is simply not appearing when postage is applied. Up to this point, we have been using Max Sort without issue for many months.

Checking in DMO, we see that the weights above 2kg are still correctly accepted for PS9. My guess is that an update to Click and Drop 'broke' the functionality meaning that Max Sort is mistakenly not appearing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base