General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please increase the size for the customer address back to the previous size.

Postmen/Postwoman are going to make accidental mistakes posting through the wrong mailbox as the font size has decreased. Why is a label that is 15cm by 10cm have such a small customer address when this is the most important element for correct delivery by the postman.
    Thank you.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you all for your suggestions.
    To help us quickly identify and investigate this issue, would you please send us one or two examples in the form of photographs or the .pdf document to our development team?
    Please email examples to clickanddropfeedback@royalmail.com

Please be aware that we are unable to respond to any emails sent to this email address.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop development

2. faster integration with ebay and amazon

Speedier downloading would be a welcome improvement. Constantly refreshing the page in hope that the orders will arrive so i can finsh up for the day and get to the post in these very limited windows we have to operate in now

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bold Print for more than 1 qty ordered for an item

Prior to last release, any item that was ordered with a quantity more than 1, was shown in Bold. This has now disappeared. This was a very useful for order packing to ensure the right quantity is sent.

Can you please reinstate this functionality.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recipient telephone numbers should be printed on postage labels.

A lot of international countries make use of the recipient's telephone numbers to notify them of parcel delivery. Israel is a fine example of this.

Yet even when I input the telephone number in C&D, it never ever gets printed on the postage label, therefore I have to put it onto the PDF image manually or place it in the surname field.

We should have a setting whereby we can choose to display telephone numbers on labels or not and also choose to display them on all parcels or just domestic or just international.

Would save parcels being returned which…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CN22 missing and wrong info on new design

Since the latest update the country of origin is missing on the CN22. This was there before! So something has gone wrong since the change.....

Also just seen the £ total box is wrong as well.... I have just posted two items each £15.70 so a subtotal of £31.40 plus postage the total should read £39.82. The customs total on the new layout form is £62.80!
    There is also a box saying VAT number? What's this for? Should this show my VAT number or the person I'm posting it to?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page!!

Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page via C&D

Thank you

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Combine or merge orders... Customs data

Merging or combining orders has been suggested several times by now... and declined. However something needs to be done as I have two orders going out with the wrong electronic customs data. This is what happens:

Customer buys two items separately but wants them shipped together. I have two orders on Click and drop app. The other I have to mark as dispatched by other courier and the other I have to add an item to.

I can add the item, and individual price in the system, but there is no way I can alter the total of the purchase…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug - restore Country of Origin to new CN22 customs labels

The recent version (April 2020) of the CN22 customs label shows Harmonized System Codes, but no longer prints Country of Origin. Please fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove the need to scroll down when applying postage

When applying postage, its necessary to choose the size, then postage option and then scroll all the way down to the bottom to apply the postage.

It would be much efficient to have all the information visible on the screen without having to scroll. There's a lot of free space that could be used to fit everything into a much smaller area.

When a lot of orders need processing, this adds alot of extra time to the processing speed.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. scammers address highlight

RM and online sellers are in the same boat. We are calculated that about 10% of the customers abuse the system and claim that they not received orders. RM cover this loses, but it would be much more easier if the address would be marked as a risky and this will allow RM and sellers to save money.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Confirmation in your account when Mainfest is scanned and at royalmail sorting office

Over easter we had to many orders go missing which is starting to badly effect our business.

In our account should be confirmation when mail is scanned at royalmail sorting offices. At the moments it's just blinded trust.

We need some form of reassurance our post is not being stolen by royalmail :/ At moment it looks like theft. There just to many gone missing from the last 2 weeks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a Delivery Status Report

PLease can you create a report that shows Delivery Status for manifested orders.

Then customers can proactively see

1. Lead time between despatch date and delivery date

2. If there is a problem with an order before an end customer gets in touch

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Manifested orders - ability to recreate a new postage label with the same customers details on.

When a customer places an order and its processed and manifested.

There are times i need to resend an order out to the same customer. Could be to replace a faulty item as an example. Rather than having to recreate a postage label from complete scratch. It would be good to go to the manifested order and have the option for a drop down "Re-Create Postage Label" along with "Re-Generate Paperwork".

This new "Re-Create Postage Label" option goes straight to creating a "New Order" but has all the customers name and address in already. Which saves having to enter it…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why does it take C&D nearly an hour to fetch labels from ebay?

Can you please speed the up? It's really annoying and if the timing was against us we might miss the pick-up for those items for that day.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. remove that really annoying auto scrolling when selecting orders

the auto scrolling when i select 1 of many orders is so annoying and time wasting.. As i go through my invoices in my hand which are not in the same order as the list on C&D. i dont recall ever experiencing such a feature on any other website and it seems completely pointless functionality.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ID8000 should just be small symbol on label.

The ID8000 needs to be a small logo on the label, so many compaines just have the flammable symbol in small, why does Royal Mail need such a big label.

It takes a lot of time adding this to each package when you sending out over 300 orders a day, takes 5-7 seconds on each order.

Not to mention the cost Royal Mail would save producing, storing and shipping these labels.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. auto add vat number on customs label

auto add vat number on customs label

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently developing an API to create orders within Click & Drop, and we will soon be in a position to offer early beta access for some customers within the next few weeks.
    If you would be interested in joining this beta program once it is ready, please email clickanddropfeedback@royalmail.com with the registration email address of your Click & Drop account.
    It is important that you provide us with the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to find your account.

Once the beta program is ready, we will send you a user message to let you know this has been activated on your account.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop development

19. CN22 total weight does not state actual package weight

Another problem with the new CN22 : it is not showing the total supplied weight for the package - it is only showing the total item weights. Please fix. This worked ok previously.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. allow us to print maifest on 6x4 with scannable barcode.

I have only got a 6x4 thermal printer in the warehouse - no A4 printer. therefore I print my manifest at scaled size onto 6x4 labels - I've just been called by the local delivery office to ask me to print them bigger as they cant scan them. - I don't have a printer to do that.

PLEASE configure the barcode on the manifest to allow it to be scanned properly when printed on the 6x4 lables.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base