General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow orders to be combined into one parcel, importing all order numbers

Where a customer purchases more than one item I would like the option to merge the two orders into one parcel. Both order numbers would show in the parcel contents, and both orders would be marked as dispatched on the selling platform.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

Please add some info to distinguish between letter and large letter on the label

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Label refund request reasons

There are only about faur reasons given for a label refund request, for example, 'accidental purchase'. It would be better to have a text input box instead, because in my case the customer had given me the wrong address and I would like to keep things accurate. None of the availabke options were the reason why I Wanted the refund, so I had to use 'Accdental purchase', which is not true.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scrap CRL24/48 if you cannot get postmen to scan every packet

Only around 50% of my CRL24 / 48 packages are actually scanned. Most arrive fine but it's very bad that so many aren't even scanned. It's a pointless service so I'm switching back to BPL - had enough.

Surely there's a case to made that if there is no scan at delivery you should get back the shipping fee? Anyone up for a class action?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Print Ebay Order Record Number on Labels

The ebay labels have now changed on click and drop showing new channel reference numbers. I understand this is a requirement now with
    Ebay so thats fine however its now very hard to find and match up order sheets with the orders online.

Is there a way that the Ebay sales record number could also be printed onto the label or packing sheet so we can easily find and match up orders online with their order sheet?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove 10 item limit on manual product detail entries

Specifically for exports for electronic pre-advice.
    Manual order generation has a 10 product limit which is rather low.
    I understand I can upload a csv file with multiple order lines but I find it much quicker to add from my saved products than edit this file. My shopping cart produces a csv with each order in one row, including all products. This makes editing to the format required by C+D laborious for orders with more than 10 product lines.
    With having to add electronic pre-advice to European orders soon, editing each csv for multiple products is going to add a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a fault reporting page for Click & Drop

When you look on the click and drop support page it tells you there are no reported issues, this is clearly incorrect as I have had the same message "We are sorry but we cannot currently accept payments. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience. For further information, please visit https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/" It is impossible to report such incidences as there is nowhere to report them!!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "RESEND" button

It would be convenient to add a "resend" button. This way, you wouldn't have to manually enter the same address again if you need to resend a lost item.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
    No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have the facility to show total weight/number of parcels/average weight show before you make a manifest

Have the facility to show total weight/number of parcels/average weight before you manifest orders as the information is useless after the manifest is produced and we try to keep our 24H parcels to under 2kg average weight.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add tracking to first and second class postage

Now that we have tracking/barcodes included on standard shipping to Europe as well as the rest of the world, can we now please have it added to standard 1st and 2nd class postage in the UK so that we can claim back up to £20 for lost and damaged items without having to get proof of postage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quick online report for missing or not delivered parcels/letters

App or online tools for quick report of lost/missing parcels , this is not about compensation, only to make better service and make easy for you to investigate a missing parcel or find the problems.., for eg. report a postcode or full address or add a button on click and drop ( parcel not delivered/missing), . This can be perfect for large volume sellers, i lost many parcles and for me and many other sellers is not worth to report low value parcels/letters by the phone, so Royal Mail can't see any problems. so basicly, quick report will make we…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Delivery Status Report (To see ship date and delivered date in one view)

Delivery Status Report

I would like to see all the tracking / delivery confirmation shipment with a date of when they get delivered in one view.

Many thanks
    Nick

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delivery Status

It would be really useful to see a delivery status column on the Dispatched Orders report. You are already able to include the tracking number so surely you could add an extra column which shows if a parcel has been delivered, is pending, etc. This would make it much easier than having to open up each individual order and check the tracking for each item.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let us HIGHLIGHT orders

when orders import into click and drop, sometimes we spot stuff such as missing house names / numbers on addresses. Those parcels will never get delivered.

If there is more than one person applying postage, it may not get spotted. Is there any way we can highlight ones we've seen that need to "wait" or go on hold until we can get required info to save another staff member not noticing and booking it through ?

Just a simple highlight / flag to hold that order so it can get checked or looked into but without deleting ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Faster download of orders

Please could we have orders downloaded every 5 or 10 minutes instead of every 15? When we get so many orders it's nice to be more on top of them and be able to start picking and packing instantly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Force order fetch/refresh from the eBay (other sources)

Sometimes you have to wait up to 10 mins to get new orders appeared in the C&D. Some button "force fetch" will be nice.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

Please make the label generation and Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

If I sort orders by Customer Name, it would make applying the labels once printed easier and quicker if the printed labels were in the same sequence.

Whatever method or sequence for sorting the list of orders while applying postage should not affect the printed output sequence,

The printed output sequence should be based on the sequence of each order having postage applied so that as the orders are placed in a pile the printed labels will be in the same sequence

Thank…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base