General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display 4 SKUs as a minimum

Printed labels should display 4 SKUs as a minimum and then the plus more. eBay seller like ourself have offers such as buy 2 get 2 free and buyers are allowed to choose 4 variants. This means 4 SKUs should appear ideally before the "Plus More" shows.

This slows down dispatch times hugely as each order has to be checked on CnD for the full SKU list and then written on the label. There is plenty of space on the label in the SKU box as apart from the customer order and CnD label number we have nothing else appear. …

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifests failed - unable to generate paperwork

ISSUE AFFECTING ALL C&D ACCOUNTS USING TRACKED 24/48

When manifesting orders the following error occurs:

'Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'd4193bf9' if contacting us for help.'

This issue has been occurring for over 3 weeks, it seems to only affect Tracked 24/48 orders. We're then forced to use an Emergency manifest for the collection driver and manually dispatch all orders individually on the specific sales channels.

Unfortunately the issue is difficult to replicate and only occurs every 2 or 3 days. We've spoken to C&D support team several times over the last few weeks…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. include customer's contact telephone number alongside shipping address

If a customer provides a contact number when ordering, it should be included on the shipping label. A contact number would help to decrease the rate of lost/returned international orders.

I'm surprised this feature isn't already standard as Royal Mail themselves advise you to add a customer's contact number when shipping internationally?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Send dispatched email through EKM integration by passing "true" on send email attribute in addition to tracking number

Tracking number is now sent to EKM through the integration, but an option to send a "true" value back on the "send email" attribute would trigger an automatic dispatched email from EKM to the buyer, as happens with eBay.
    Could this be optional in the integration, as EKM currently don't have a permanent Bcc in the email template to send a copy of the email to review platforms, which needs to be added manually for each batch of dispatched orders.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Populate CN23 Contact Details Email/Phone & Default Category CN23 "Sale of Goods"

Customs need Electronic Data - Yet RM have failed to Populate the Contact Phone / Email for recipient in the CN23. Even though they have pulled through the addressee data for the contact address, it is not populated in CN23.

For me data is pulled from EKM integration - but this could be happening with other integrations also.

This just adds to additional manual handwritten details afterwards. Increases chance for errors, and delays!

Please add in contact data (email & Phone) of addressee into CN23

Additionally, in C&D account:
    Settings / Default customs information / Customs declaration category/

it only…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add intergration for Folksy

Folksy is the UK version of Etsy, there is a lot of sellers on there who also sell on Etsy which you have integrated already. I think lots of Folksy sellers who are on CandD would benefit from this integration.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Postage Weight rounded up on Label

Can the printed label weight be rounded up to the maximum allowed for the item?

Example, when i first starting using Click & Drop, i would create an order, then weigh and add the weight of item using my home digital scales. I would input say 450grams, select the appropriate size and print off and all good.

However, when i took this to the post office, they would check the weight (with their more accurate scales) and if they weighed it at say 451grams they would refuse it. Even though i have paid postage up to 500 grams the printed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Do NOT place refunded orders back into the "postage applied" section

Orders that have been refunded end up in the Postage Applied section, which means that I often pay for them again, and then have to refund again. Would it not be better to delete them, or create a separate category like Refunded or such. It's an issue that impacts productivity.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please integrate with weebly - also known as Squareup.com this is not to be confused with Square space!!

Please integrate click and drop with Weebly/Square. Not to be confused with Square Space, that’s a different company!

Www.square up.com

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Integrate with Square

It would be great if Click and Drop could be integrated with the SquareUp selling platform as at the moment I would have to take orders via one platform and then manually log in to C&D and enter all the order information again by hand which is really time consuming and off putting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add ability to combine two or more orders into one shipment

With new EU customs declarations my labels and customs declaration can show false information when I have 2 order from 1 customer. Please implement a function to merge orders together in order to correct weight, cost etc to make customs compliant.
    This is a regular requirement, is a headache to work manually and as per customs regs, should be implemented as standard to ensure correct compliance.
    Thank you

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Payment Options

The payment options on the 'business' system are inferior to those on the 'casual' system, in that in order to avoid PayPal all the card info has to be entered manually, inclding billing address, email etc that are pre-populated in the 'casual' system. Be great to have the same facility in both.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be most helpful if you could show the dates of posts made here. then we know how long the theme has been running.

Please post the date of messages/idea so users can see how long a suggestion has been in existence.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. channel picture on Open Orders Page

Under the heading "Channel" there is a picture of a piece of paper and a shopping cart.
    When you hover over the "picture" it says which of our trading names we used on that order.
    We have an icon set in the preferences for each of our trading names, so why can't they be shown in the Channel instead of the same unnecessary picture for all trading names/channels?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. An API parameter reference guide for Click & Drop is required

The API is really well put together and easy to understand but some fields need a description.

On the POST Order API https://api.parcel.royalmail.com/#operation/CreateOrdersAsync

What is an AIRNumber for example? What is a serviceCode, serviceRegisterCode and how does consequentialLoss work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bulk Assign Large Letter or Parcel And Use Automatically Assigned Weight

With the new changes coming in October 2021 there is no way at all to bulk assign large letters or parcels and use the weight specified by Shopify for each order. We have some large letters that weigh a similar amount as some parcels, so we cannot use shipping rules. It looks like we are going to have to apply postage one by one in order to make sure it uses the correct weight and package size. This is going to add at least 8 hours to our weekly workload. I would love it if we could simply select all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow us to Edit Shipping Price on CN22/23

Lets say for example I download an order from my marketplace which consists of 2 x 2kg items which I am sending internationally and the order had £10 postage. Because International has 2kg limit, I need to split the order. I clone the original order and then edit each of the clones to change the quantity to 1 item in each package. This updates all of the order totals correctly, however I need to be able to edit the shipping price associated with the order. At the moment, each cloned order goes out with shipping price set to £10, which…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Customs invoice for BPFO

When sending items to BPFO address, we need to supply customs information. The only option to do this now is to go to the post office and send the parcel. There needs to be a way to do this in Click & Drop.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Move requested refund labels elsewhere

The amount of times I accidentally fulfil an order that has been marked as awaiting refund and then not been entitled to said refund even though I have never used the label is silly now.

Either the order should be taken away from the ready for dispatch page or blocked from being dispatched completely as it is so easy to accidentally mark as dispatched when you are dealing with a large amount of orders.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base