General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Return address on label resize looks terrible

Last night there's been an update. This morning I've seen what it is. The return address has been increased in size. It looks TERRIBLE. Also in the past there's been many reroutes due to machines misinterpreting where mail is to go and sending stuff back to return address. Surely this will just exacerbate this? While on the subject of labels the little hand scanner symbol below the return address really needs to be higher resolution most label printers can do 200 dpi with 300 being the norm and that symbol looks to be less than 70dpi

32 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • customs label date and signature auto completed

As someone who posts hundreds of items to the USA it is annoying to have to date and sign each customs label by a pen, when the date can easily be generated and printed onto the customs label and a signature can be uploaded to click and drop and printed onto customs labels automatically similar to how Amazon handle custom labels.

36 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Combine or Merge orders

A function to merge orders.

Functionality:

You checkbox the orders you wish to combine then select the function from the lower right dropdown and products from both would pull into one order. Validation on address match would be necessary. Reference to original orders would need to be retained as they will need to post through to despatch on the sales channel(s) in question.

Another way to approach the logic might be to simply allow the despatch of multiple orders as one despatch.

108 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We understand the importance of this feature for our customers who directly integrate their eCommerce stores. We are beginning to plan how to add in the functionality to split, merge, and clone orders.
          However, we cannot give you a time for when this will be completed as we are currently working on a range of other useful features.

• Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

29 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
            No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

16 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

14 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback.
                The issue is a result of Royal Mail services that provide a delivery confirmation number as opposed to a tracking number – this is not specific to Click & Drop.
                If you use a service with a tracked or signed for option, the first scan event will occur as normal.
                eBay have been made aware of this issue, and we will provide any updates that we receive.

• I would like to see the cost of the postage before I commit to apply postage

We have no idea how much the parcel will cost. I would like an alert for each postal amount before I commit to applying the post especially for international mail

112 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

117 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
                    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

• Give option to disable abbreviation of 'building', 'road', 'gardens', 'street', etc.

The click and drop label rendering system has started changing parts of the addresses automatically from full words to abbreviations (BLDG, RD, ST).
                    Within the UK this might be fine. But for non-english countries, the foreign delivery person may have an easier time translating an ACTUAL WORD, rather than trying to interpret an abbreviation of a foreign word.
                    Why isn't there some clear option to disable this tampering with the delivery address information...?
                    It also affects instructions added within the address.
                    And 'RD' is an acronym for several things that are used in foreign addresses already.

15 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Allow us to put price and HS code in without having to go to products

ebay integration for non-EU countries does not allow you to input HS Tariffs or change the price of product on the C&D shipping page now, you have to go to product and back again, if it is going to be the customs rule now that these have to be done digitally then we need the chance to adjust the price of product and check HS code is right before committing to shipping, I refund TAX on ebay purchases made from outside the EU but as the ebay/C&D import as already took place then the product price is showing wrong to…

9 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion. We have already begun work to improve the way customs information is handled within Click & Drop. We are expecting to have this new functionality ready as soon as possible.

• Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
                        I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

17 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

6 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Create a Repeat / Duplicate of Previous Order

Often I need to repeat a previous order (e.g Item lost/wrong item sent/ faulty item sent) - Instead of having to create a manual order from scratch it would be great to be able to select the original Order No and in 'Next Action' box be able to select 'Create New Duplicate Order'

82 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We understand the importance of this feature for our customers who directly integrate their eCommerce stores. We are beginning to plan how to add in the functionality to split, merge, and clone orders.
                              However, we cannot give you a time for when this will be completed as we are currently working on a range of other useful features.
                              In the meantime, we do offer Address book functionality, which allows you to store your customers’ details to your Address book, so you can quickly create a manual order with the same address details.

• Allow prepayment

I send about 5 parcels a day with Royal Mail. Used to do this through Drop and Go, but that option is no longer available in my area, so moved to Click and Drop.

With Drop and Go you prepay and load up the card eg £100 at a time. Your bank account therefore shows a limited number of entries which is good.

With Click and Drop I'm spending £2 or £3 a day. All these small entries are appearing on my bank account - bad.

When it comes to book-keeping this is going to cause a lot more work…

8 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Remove cancelled marketplace orders from C&D

When an order is cancelled on eBay, Amazon, Etsy etc it should be removed from C&D. Or at least highlighted as cancelled.

57 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for all of your suggestions.
                                  Unfortunately, it is not possible for our system to be in constant communication with eCommerce stores due to the technical demand required.
                                  However, we can see how this would be a very useful and time-saving feature, and so we will give this request proper consideration for the future.

• Customs Data Electronic Advanced Notification

Can you please advise us when the automatic submission of customs data to other countries goes live. I note that as you are still unable to edit/change products once added to an order, or unable to split an order, much of the product data that is attached to my international labels is incorrect. I just override the weight to be the correct value and leave the incorrect product information as is and hand write a CN22 form. So, given the product information, when submitted electronically by RM on behalf of the sender is a legal declaration of the contents of…

5 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, and thank you for your suggestion. For orders going to countries that require electronic customs information, we will be including the ability to add and edit all product and customs data.
                                    We cannot give an exact day yet for when this will be released.

• make sure only services actually available in a country appear on the services list

When generating labels to international customers, the list seems to have every service on it, even ones that are not actually available to a country.

This has been a glitch in the past and was fixed, but it seems to have come back and although I emailed someone about it twice, a month later it's still happening.
                                    I can't keep having to look up which tracked/signed services are available to a country every time I do a label.

13 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Printing on Envelopes

Just been told by C&D helpdesk that as a Business User we cannot print labels in landscape layout for use on envelopes but that this works automatically for consumer users who select letter format.

I would like to use C&D for generating labels for a customer mailing and the standard portait format 8x4 labels don't really work on DL envelopes and look bad on C5 envelopes.

It would be helpful to be able to do this - it doesn't seem to make any sense to restrict the facility to consumer users only.

Better still would be the facility to print…

5 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Click & Drop Tariff, HS Codes

There seems to be confusion about the HS codes required for the CN22 customs forms, which codes should be used, the 6, 8 or 10 digit codes.

I am using the codes generated from here
                                        https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff

Are these codes also suitable for EU countries and Non EU destinations too?

Please answer the questions below.

1. Do we use 6, 8 or 10 digit codes?

2. Are the codes generated by https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff acceptable for EU and Non EU countries.

Thanks

3 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Support ticket system

Instead of just a phone support why not create a ticketing system so that we can track and review previous tickets? I have an outstanding issue which I am searching to see if I have raised before but if there was a ticketing system it would be so much easier - we could also link from an order, batch etc within C&D to make it more relevant? Most other platforms these days provide this.

5 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base