General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically reprint label after changing address

When I edit an address, why do I then have to select it and click on "Re-generate labels" at the bottom of the screen to get it to print out?

Surely the whole reason for editing an address is to generate a new label, otherwise why would it need editing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, forcing the system to reprint the label may cause other customers to use paper and ink unnecessarily, and this is the reason why offer the ‘re-generate label’ function, so you can control when your own labels are produced.

2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New update (end Oct) enabled logo to be added to shipping label

Has anyone else found that logo is only adds to Amazon orders. We found that orders generated via Ebay are not adding logo to shipping label.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow product name to appear on 6 x 4 label

Have the option to display the product name on 6 x 4 labels. It would make my job much easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion, in order to protect the confidentiality of the contents of your packages we will not be updating Click & Drop to allow this. Click & drop does allow for an integrated label and pick and pack note, or separate pick and pack note to the 6*4 label which if used with the SKU details should hopefully address the problem you are having.

Click & Drop

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base