General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you to everyone who signed up to our beta testing program for the public API. registration for this program is now closed.
    When the program starts, our development team will collect feedback and use this to inform the next steps of this feature.

We will post further updates as we have them.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop support

2. Integrate with Wix stores

I’ve noticed almost every other ecommerce store is available to be integrated or something is in the works. If Wix could be added to this list it would be so helpful. Thank you

173 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

109 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.
    We are pleased to announce that we have begun development on a direct integration for Wix.
    We cannot guarantee a date for when this will be available yet.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base