General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please confirm whether post offices accept Click and Drop

Shoplands post office AL8 7RH are now saying that no post offices accept Click and Drop International Tracked and Signed anymore.

Please can you confirm whether this is correct or not?

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

72 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Privacy and Security Issue with C & D New Release

You have recently changed the Customs Form Layout which includes my personal name and business address along with signature at the bottom. So its free now for someone to relate my name to the signature. I am not happy as this is a privacy and security issue. How do I remove my name from the CN22 form, Im ok with the business name and address being there. This needs to be addressed urgently

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion.
    The name displayed on your customs documents is the name you have entered in your Settings > Trading names.
    You are free to change this at any time.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop support

4. a big thank you

Thank you !!!
    I made a big mistake, paid for and printed the wrong size labels to send Lockdown Easter presents to our 40 plus Rainbows and Brownies -I blame it on my inexperience but really it was because I didnt read the instructions properly. But Hey presto, the system allowed me to cancel those labels , input the info again--this time properly, all at once and not individually, and has now refunded me for the originals. so once again thank you, a great service I am looking forward to hearing from the girls that they have recieved their pressies.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2D Barcodes - Improve Post Office Waiting Times

Having printed off all my post using Click & Drop, I have to take it to the post office to get proof of postings for everything...

For some items, the post office simply scans the barcode and that is it. For other items, they have to enter the postal address, even though they can see the details from Click & Drop when they scan the 2D barcode on their screens!

Please improve this - it is wasting so much time at post offices!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can confirm that we have added the option to choose whether or not to ‘Upload delivery confirmation to channel’. If you deselect this option, we will only send tracking numbers to eBay. For non-tracked services, we won’t send the delivery confirmation numbers or update the order status. We would urge you to contact eBay support if you believe your seller ratings have been affected unfairly by this process.
    Additionally, we will be adding more improvements to Click & Drop in the future that are designed with eCommerce marketplace sellers in mind, such as allowing you to view the tracking status of your orders.
    We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the introduction of delivery confirmation numbers to some Royal Mail services.

8. There is not option to copy the order to re post to the same address.!

There is no option to copy old order for creating a new one.

Some time buyer want to exchange or we posted wrong item then we need to create a new order. It will be easy if there is option to copy the same old shipment to a new one.

We can save some time.!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow services not used to be hidden or removed

Please allow delivery services not used to be hidden or removed from the order processing page to speed up the process.

Thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - I cannot post a form every time!

It was difficult enough when I had to call customer service to get a refund on International Items (the old system only allowed you to apply online for UK postage).

Now we're expected to complete a form and pay postage to send this by mail. I need to amend an order from Letter to Large Letter which will actually cost me more to post the form than to just lose the difference in postage cost!

If I'm going to lose 65p every time I need a refund it's going to become very expensive! (and I can't save them them up…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give us guidance on HS codes

In your guide on the electronic pre-advice system that comes into force on the 1st January, you say to use 8 digit HS codes looked up on the gov.uk/trade-tariff website.

The export codes found on the gov.uk website seem valid for UK export documentation and Intrastat reporting, but they don't appear to be valid in many cases for customs import documents in non EU countries.

So please, tell me, when exporting to USA, for example, do I lookup the code on the UK tarrif website (not valid for imports into USA), or do I lookup the code on the USA…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. my click and drop has completely reset since i clicked the message to help testing

i clicked the message to help testing the website and since then my click and drop is completely unusable.every page i click on comes up with an error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

14. Make the Large Letter Delivery Confirmation work.

When clicking the Delivery Confirmation number from Click & Drop, the main RM site says service not trackable.

When emailing support they are able to manually check it, would just like it to work for us.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tell me where to download the desktop app from

You sent me a message about your all singing all dancing app - but no link as to where to download it from!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Email Address Field to the Address Book

Can you please add a field in the address book so we can add a customers email address to their record!

When I create a manual order from a customer in my address book, I would like the email address field on the Order to be populated with the customers email address automatically. This way, I can send dispatch and tracking information automatically to the customer.

Currently there is no field for email address in the address book, even though our old DMO system did have this.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. System is far too prescriptive and doesn't recognise common addresses

Your click and drop system is HOPELESS.

First it forces you to put in a name. Many people sending messages to businesses won't have a name.

Second, it won't accept the HMRC Tax Credits postcode of:

HM Revenue and Customs
    Tax Credit Office
    BX9 1ER
    United Kingdom

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/tax-credits-enquiries

I would have thought that quite a few people would be sending messages to this address... not through click and drop apparently.

Hopeless!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Printing Envelopes

I have read the FAQs below. I find it utterly incomprehensible that you have not developed this new platform straightaway for printing envelopes, especially DL envelopes! Most private customers require this facility and certainly do not wish to be printing labels on A4 paper, cutting them out and then gluing them onto an envelope; nor, do I suggest, that Private customers have any great use for parcel labels. What we do want is the facility to print envelopes as existed in the old on-line postage system.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

Also, there are several different label template options that can be used depending on the printing media you have. A guide on how to change this can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004866953-Choosing-your-label-template-

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

19. Despatched by an ‘other courier’ still not available

Despatched by an ‘other courier’ still not available.

The most recent update claimed that this would be available as a postage option.

Can't seem to find it..............

Any ideas...........

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.

The Despatched by Other Courier status should now be visible to you, so apologies for the confusion caused.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

20. This new Click & Drop is terrible.

This new site is awful - the old online postage site was perfectly good. There does not appear to be an address book and as other users have stated there is now means to import old address books.

The print format seems to default to one style (small label in the corner of an entire A4 page) with no options for other formats. If there are ways to change the format, this is further evidence of how difficult the site is to use. As a personal customer I neither require nor want daily postage data, harmonization codes or order numbers.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for you comments. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues using Click & Drop.

We have been taking on board comments from users, both occasional and business, and have been addressing some of the usability issues that have been raised. As a result we have updated the help documentation at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb and on th eite itself (shortcuts to some of the main features of the site is shown on first log on, or by clicking the “Get started” tab on the right of the dashboard just below the icons).

To address the points you have raised:
    - an Address Book is available in Click & Drop and a guide on how to access this and how to import your Online Postage address book can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001848454-Importing-OLP-address-book-into-Click-Drop . We realise that the process for doing this is not ideal, and we are working…

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base