General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the WooCommerce authorisation - currently doesn't work!

The woocommerce integration doesn't work - I get an error message (missing parameter app_name) when trying to authorise Click & Go with Woocommerce.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Administrator responded

Hi Bex,

Unfortunately due to WooCommerce being a self hosted integration we can sometimes run into errors, we are currently not aware of any issues regarding our WooCommerce integration. You may wish to contact our helpline for further assistance, the contact information can be found here: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003806094-Contact-Support.

Due to the lack of support I will be closing this as our integration is functioning as intended.

2. Integrate with Wix stores

I’ve noticed almost every other ecommerce store is available to be integrated or something is in the works. If Wix could be added to this list it would be so helpful. Thank you

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

41 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions. We have decided not to develop a direct integration for Wix stores, however, we are committed to making it easier for customers to download and process orders from a variety of sources.
    We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base