General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the delivery offices have long queues. there should be 2 queues - parcel drop off & parcel collection

the delivery offices have long queues. there should be 2 queues - parcel drop off & parcel collection

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Self serve machines should be able to process proof of postage for click & drop

It is ridiculous that, when using Click & Drop services, you still have to queue in the post office for a proof of purchase. If I'm having to queue anyway, I may as well just use the counter services in the first place. It would save a lot of time and resources if the self serve machines in the Post Offices could scan the QR code printed on the postage label and print a proof of purchase. Please forward this suggestion to the relevant department (if this isn't it) as a lot of suggestions on here seem to be closed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately, the Post Office is a separate company, so we would urge you to contact them, or to put your complaint to Royal Mail customer services, as they will be the right people to help you. This UserVoice page is only for the Click & Drop website itself.

3. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - Business Customers

Business refunds for labels please, this is nuts. We spend tens of thousands a year with RM and they only implement a postage label refund for personal customers?

We have ah an item sent back to find out there is nothing wrong with the address and we cannot apply for a refund as we are a business customer. So we lose the postage and have to pay again. Or go through the agony of a form and having to post it for 0.60p

Outrageous

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Click & Drop Desktop

New Click & Drop Desktop....

"In order to use Click & Drop Desktop, you must use a computer or device running Microsoft Windows 7 or above"

You couldn't make it up. Please stop trying to dictate to your customers what technology they should use!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Processing Order Status for On Hold Orders

We use C&D to process orders from our magento website. Often our orders are made to order due to the nature of our business. For this we need an 'On Hold' or 'Processing' status within C&D so that orders do not get duplicated on a daily basis.
    We cannot print the postage label until the item is ready to leave the building as this notifies the customer that their order has been despatched. Idealy once we print the despatch note the order should go to 'Processing' and stay there until the label is printed. Which means 'New' and 'Postage Applied'…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately, as free to use software, Click & Drop lacks the same functionality as some subscription based order management software. We are not currently planning to include any new order statuses.
    Our recommendation would be to leave the orders in ‘Postage applied’ status until you are ready to generate the labels for them.

6. Just let me log on

I've wasted hours trying to log on to this click and drop thing. Old password not accepted and neither is trying to create a new account. Completely ridiculous. Hermes it is then

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scan the parcel for 'Click and Drop Tracked Parcels' when the customer presents the parcel.

When I drop off a tracked parcel. It would be good if the parcel could be acknowledged on the system in real-time. It is a tracked service and that should start immediately. I obtained a certificate of posting at 9.20 and it was still not acknowledged on the system at 9.55. It was at the Taunton sorting Office ref: TN045009937GB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Send email notifications when there is a problem with the system for example after an update. Would save telephone calls etc

Send email notifications when there is a problem with the system for example after an update. Emails are sent out detailing the update so the same could be done when there is a problem. This would save calls to the support centre.

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Just make the website easier to navigate

Recognise that some people only use the site occasionally - even giving feedback has been more complicated than it needs to be. There needs to be a route through the website for occasional one-off users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow address books

As it says in the title... allow an address book and the selection of an address from a predefined list of saved addresses...like there used to be before you made the functionality rubbish

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Speed up the process of tracked postage

At the moment, we have the absurd situation where businesses with high volume are using Click & Drop (to save time) but if you're sending items tracked, you're told at the Post Office that each item has to be manually processed and put onto the system which is a VERY time consuming process with the Post Office insisting on weighing each item, asking which country region its going to, how much postage you paid etc etc, half a dozen questions..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.
    This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a business customer or https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a personal customer.

12. Royal Mail Loosing items again !!!!!!!!

I opened a grey bag from royal mail to put my company parcels in to find another companies Large letter in there I rang the company and told them I have found their item and gave them all the details they said the customer kicked off saying they didnt receive it.

Can I ask Royal Mail Dispatch department do you actually check bags when opening them or do you just tip them up and hope something falls out as this is proof that grey bags are NOT checked, my OBA account Click and drop bills are £600 minimum per month,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  Administrator responded

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.

This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a business customer or https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a personal customer.

13. Have a remember be button so I don’t have to keep logging in

Keep me logged in button or remember me it logs you out then you come back from a cuppa and have to login again

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this is a security feature and we cannot change it. However, there are a number of password manager software available which can be used to remember passwords and user names so you do not have to type them every time. which you may wish to consider.

14. How do I get certificate of posting?

I've just bought a C&D postage label, for Standard shipping, to Sweden. It says on the screen "don't forget to take your certificate of posting" to the PO to have it stamped, but I can't see this CoP anywhere, on the screen, or to download. Also, is this the best place to ask such questions - is this the C&D help forum? Thanks a lot for any advice about this. It would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 224 PACKAGES HAVE GONE MISSING & NOT DELIVERED

I dispatched over 200 items on Monday 20th August and none of them have been delivered I have over 200 customers complaining that they have not received their items, I’ve contacted Royal Mail and they have advised that nothing can be done. This is absolutely ridiculous that’s over 200 items which have been lost or misplaced and I’m getting no help what so ever.

I’m confused and not sure what to do can someone @ Royal Mail please help me find out what has gone wrong and how can 200+ items just go missing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Customer Services Live Chat

Why not produce a Live Chat that can be quickly and easily accessed through the C & D System where we can chat directly with a Human Customer Services Representative? This surely would speed up your reaction times!

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lost RM24 Compensation

Lost RM24 Compensation

Royal Mail 24, delivery confirmation GREAT, add a signature EVEN BETTER,

Oh its not arrived, what a shame.

How can I go to the post office buy a stamp and get £20 of cover if i get proof of postage, but I use RM24 with a signature and get £0 cover. Is it just me but that sounds upside and back to front.

Posting items with RM24 not delivered and there is nothing you can do, yet you're charging me 15p for a delivery confirmation that don't always get scanned or your losing mail.

Mind blown!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide tacking number for large letters that works for BPL

Provide tacking number for large letters that works for BPL. It seems that click and drop thought that it had been implemented, but it doesn't work for BPL even though after talking to my postie, they have to scan all 2D bar-codes on large letters when delivered. So the data is there but doesn't work for BPL

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. enable users to place money on account rather than paying for each item individually

The old system allows you to load your account from a credit card and then pay from the balance for each item of postage. With the new system, you have a transaction (credit card or Paypal) for each item posted, which is a real pain when you post ~1000 items per year!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. Royal Mail will no longer be allowing customers to pay for postage using pre-paid accounts, but we are planning to introduce alternative payment methods to Paypal.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we can.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base