General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - I cannot post a form every time!

It was difficult enough when I had to call customer service to get a refund on International Items (the old system only allowed you to apply online for UK postage).

Now we're expected to complete a form and pay postage to send this by mail. I need to amend an order from Letter to Large Letter which will actually cost me more to post the form than to just lose the difference in postage cost!

If I'm going to lose 65p every time I need a refund it's going to become very expensive! (and I can't save them them up…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please confirm whether post offices accept Click and Drop

Shoplands post office AL8 7RH are now saying that no post offices accept Click and Drop International Tracked and Signed anymore.

Please can you confirm whether this is correct or not?

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the Large Letter Delivery Confirmation work.

When clicking the Delivery Confirmation number from Click & Drop, the main RM site says service not trackable.

When emailing support they are able to manually check it, would just like it to work for us.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reporting tracking information back to woocommerce orders

I would like to request the support for tracking information to be sent to woocommerce upon dispatching an order through the Royal Mail Click&Drop dashboard.
    Tracking information could be sent via updating the order metadata, this is very simple to do with WP REST API v3.
    This would ideally be automatically done upon label generation before an order has been marked as dispatched so that our backend can handle the tracking information before dispatch emails are sent to customers.
    Having the ability to supply tracking information automatically is paramount to being able to run an efficient business using Royal Mail…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow services not used to be hidden or removed

Please allow delivery services not used to be hidden or removed from the order processing page to speed up the process.

Thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide proof of postage

You are able to get proof of postage on the Despatch Manager Online
    from the Archived Shipments Section which customers accept. The option on Click and Drop is to print a bit of paper when the label is generated that customers don't accept as anyone can type that up in 2 minutes. Why can't the same option that is on the DMO be applied to Click and Drop?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

9. A disaster for personal customers - why change something that was OK

Click & Drop does not allow me to import my address book, my existing Avery 4 labels /page are now useless, my prepay account is lost. Hardly a step forward for personal customer. As a Personal User why change something that was meeting my needs for something that is a step backwards, I do not live near a Post Office, so online postage worked well for me.
    Can we not have a totally separate system for Personal Customers, suggest you look at the 'Le Poste' service in France.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your comment.

We are aware that the Click & Drop site has been misleading for some customers. We have taken onboard feedback received from customers with regard to this, and have made changes that we feel will help remove any confusion, and offers easy to use guides, and shortcuts, to the major functions of the site.

You have raised some specific issues that you have found with Click & Drop:

- Importing your Address Book: While there is a method to import your address book (please see the guide at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001848454-Importing-OLP-address-book-into-Click-Drop ) we do acknowledge that it is not a very user friendly process. As a result we are currently developing a better interface to import your address book, and we will keep you updated on this.

- 4 labels per page: It is possible to print up to 4 labels at once onto an A4 sheet.…

10. Please revert to the old system, Click & Drop is no use to me

It takes too long to buy postage now that there is no pre-pay account.

I can't print self adhesive labels any more

It uses a complete A4 sheet for each postage, which I now have to stick with glue or tape

No address book, so I have to input addresses manually every time

Because each postage transaction is invoiced separately I have to print many A4 receipts for my expenses, whereas with the pre-pay account I only needed to do this after topping up.

The only way I can resolve these problems is to go back to buying stamps and…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that you are having difficulties in using Click & Drop. I’ll try to answer each of your comments:
    - We are aware that there is no pre-pay option as there was in Online Postage. However, it is possible to add funds to a Paypal account. We are aware that this may not be ideal for all customers, and we will keep you updated with any alternative payment methods as we have more information. Also, you can generate labels in batches which allows you to pay for them all at once, reducing the number of invoices produced.
    - It is possible to change the label template so that you can print onto adhesive labels. A guide on how to do this can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004866953-Choosing-your-label-template-
    - An Address Book is available in Click & Drop and a guide on…

11. Go back to the old system. It is far superior.

This system is clearly designed (I use the term loosely) purely for business users with high volumes of postage.

I was an occasional (but fairly regular) user of the old system which is far better.

The address book functionality of the old system was better, but my main complaint is label printing. I have normal common-or-garden Avery style labels 4 to a page. With the old system I could simply generate the postage, pay for it and print to any one of the four positions on the page. It worked perfectly. No waste. The label it generated was just the…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When & How is Click & Drop going to show the delivered information for Standard parcels using the new barcode label

We were promised that this summer if we upgraded to barcode labels we would be able to check that the parcel has been delivered. How is this going to show in C&D and wen ?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can confirm that we have added the option to choose whether or not to ‘Upload delivery confirmation to channel’. If you deselect this option, we will only send tracking numbers to eBay. For non-tracked services, we won’t send the delivery confirmation numbers or update the order status. We would urge you to contact eBay support if you believe your seller ratings have been affected unfairly by this process.
    Additionally, we will be adding more improvements to Click & Drop in the future that are designed with eCommerce marketplace sellers in mind, such as allowing you to view the tracking status of your orders.
    We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the introduction of delivery confirmation numbers to some Royal Mail services.

14. Get delivery confirmation working again!!

Delivery confirmation has stopped working since this update on Tuesday 13th March! Is anyone at Royal Mail aware of this and how long before it is fixed?

For orders sent after the 14th I'm getting either a blank screen or a page I assume showing the delivery time but with all of the text fields missing. Other people are reporting that their delivery confirmation status has reverted back to "tracking not available for this service"

Whatever was done on the 13th has broken C&D because not only has the delivery confirmation stopped, but it is running slow, numerous error messages…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Email Address Field to the Address Book

Can you please add a field in the address book so we can add a customers email address to their record!

When I create a manual order from a customer in my address book, I would like the email address field on the Order to be populated with the customers email address automatically. This way, I can send dispatch and tracking information automatically to the customer.

Currently there is no field for email address in the address book, even though our old DMO system did have this.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WHat about a simple option to print envelopes, as currently available on Online Postage?

Forget orders; what about personal users? Christmas Cards done for this year on the Old System and trialling this is ridiculous. How's about selecting from a stored simple address book; paying from your pre-paid account; and, printing onto envelopes? Oh, that's right; you're getting rid of that!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

An Address Book is available in Click & Drop and labels can be produced directly from each entry. A guide on the Address Book functionality can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001848454-Importing-OLP-address-book-into-Click-Drop

We are aware that there is no pre-pay account functionality , as there was on Online Posatage, however funds can be deposited into a Paypal account and used in a similar way.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

17. Barcode reference **** is not valid

Dear Click & Drop team,
    Since 13 March 2018 Delivery Confirmation is working on any CRL24 Large Letter bar codes.

We have sent around 100 Large Letter packages between 13 March 2018 and 22 March 2018 and when checking the delivery confirmation we are greeted with one of the following errors on the Track & Trace website:

1)A blank screen that says:

"Track and Trace - Track your Item
    Check the progress of your deliveries"

2) "Barcode reference **** is not valid"

3) "Tracking not available for this service"

Since the Delivery Confirmation was introduced for LL late last year…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is not option to copy the order to re post to the same address.!

There is no option to copy old order for creating a new one.

Some time buyer want to exchange or we posted wrong item then we need to create a new order. It will be easy if there is option to copy the same old shipment to a new one.

We can save some time.!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Give us guidance on HS codes

In your guide on the electronic pre-advice system that comes into force on the 1st January, you say to use 8 digit HS codes looked up on the gov.uk/trade-tariff website.

The export codes found on the gov.uk website seem valid for UK export documentation and Intrastat reporting, but they don't appear to be valid in many cases for customs import documents in non EU countries.

So please, tell me, when exporting to USA, for example, do I lookup the code on the UK tarrif website (not valid for imports into USA), or do I lookup the code on the USA…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. System is far too prescriptive and doesn't recognise common addresses

Your click and drop system is HOPELESS.

First it forces you to put in a name. Many people sending messages to businesses won't have a name.

Second, it won't accept the HMRC Tax Credits postcode of:

HM Revenue and Customs
    Tax Credit Office
    BX9 1ER
    United Kingdom

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/tax-credits-enquiries

I would have thought that quite a few people would be sending messages to this address... not through click and drop apparently.

Hopeless!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base