General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit Orders

In the latest release it says "We now allow you to edit orders in 'label generated status'. If your customer requests as change of address after you have generated a label, you will no longer need to reset the order to make the change.
    I am unable to see how to do this as when i generate a lable it auto goes to dispatched and unable to edit it???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thank you for your feedback.
    We allow you to edit your labels before they have reached ‘despatched’ status, as this assumes you have placed your items in the post already.
    You might need to check if you have the ‘mark as despatched in channel’ option ticked in your integration settings. Otherwise, you will need to completely reset the order and generate a new label.

2. NOT having to drive nearly 10 miles to drop off a parcel after it being refused at my Post Office

Who at RM decided that having to drive nearly 10 miles to drop off a parcel after it being refused at my Post Office was going to be a positive experience?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Administrator responded

Hi. I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.
    This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints. Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help.
    personal.help.royalmail.com/

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base