General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click and drop needs to update the royal mail track and trace website

Ebay sellers are having to stop using click and drop as there seller metrics are being affected, and all their items now look as if they have been dispatched late. This is because the dispatch date is not being shown on the royal mail web site https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
    Ebay uses the first entry on this site to determine when the parcel was dispatched and not the dispatch date on the ebay sales record as this can be manipulated by the sellers.
    Please hurry up and sort this out as a matter of urgency as it it causing a lot of grief…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pre Pay

I have an Online Postage account at the moment and prepay my postage for our small business, this means that i print one Royal Mail invoice each time I load the prepay account . Once this closes I will be forced to use the Drop&Go and pay for individual items so print 50-60 invoices per month which is crazy. In addition the Drop&Go service needs to be paid by paypal/creditcard and I dont want others in my business being able to use my paypal/credit card accounts as i cant control the spends. Apparently I dont qualify for the OBA as…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

As has been stated, the pre-pay option no longer exists in Click & Drop.
    However, we are looking into this, and the different options that we can use.

As an alternative, it is possible to add funds to a Paypal account which can then be used in a similar manner. While we are aware that this is not the same as the prepay option in Online Postage, it does offer some similar functionality.

We will keep you updated with any developments on this subject.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

3. Picking List or Job Sheet

It would be great if we can print a picking list or a job sheet that shows all the product SKU, Quantity and customer Address on one sheet. As we print labels on 4x6 thermal labels. It will be easy with job sheet to pick and pack by matching the labels. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base