General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add proof of postings to Drop & Go

Whilst business accounts can create a manifes for proof of posting that the Post Ofice can simply stamp, personal account customers of Click & Drop do not have this ability (no idea why).

So, I queue up at the post office counter and hand it in, wait whilst they enter all of hte addresses by hand and then get my proof of postings.

I get home and find some proof of postings were not provided....

WHy not go paper free?

The Click & Drop system must surely recognise that the items have been scanned in at a post office and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Single "end of day button

We're migrating from DMO, which has an easy single-button "end of day" process. I know that C&D as the "Manifest" option, but without meaning to be rude to my users, it's testing their brainpower.

Please could you enable a single button end of day process which manifests all orders produced since the last end of day.

thank you

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search Feature

Why is there no search option like there was in DMO?
    I need to chase up a parcel that a customer has claimed they have not received but there is no way of finding it. What was wrong with DMO? It did everything we needed it to. Now the search feature has disappeared. This is ridiculous click & Drop should be scrapped.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manifest when I want

So I get a collection at 4pm and will have all sacks ready to be collected with manifest. However I keep working and packing sometimes in the evening but then C&D auto manifests at 6:30pm.....
    Does this mean those manifested at the 6:30pm slot have to be put into different sacks.

What if I want to do a bit of packing on Sat night, Sunday afternoon would it not make sense just to manifest when you want so we can pack our parcels when we want to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

For confirmation, the auto manifest option only commences if a label has been produced and no data is sent to OBA. Auto manifesting also does not run on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. In the example you have mentioned where your mail has been collected and you continue to generate labels up until 6 30, if you are taking the items to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office counter, you should manifest again that same night to obtain your paperwork, if you are presenting them on your collection the next day alongside your next days orders, the items can all be included in the same bags per format / class combination. In this scenario the items you prepared after 16 00 would be ignored when the auto manifest process commences because you have manifested that day.

Click & Drop Support

5. Rectify Averaging Weights BIG FLAW IN CLICK & DROP

Hi,
    I’ve just realized that i’ve been getting charged more for my items dispatched due to Click & Drops redicoulus averaging weight system this is a big issue if you do not keep an eye on it i’ve lost over £3886 over 4 months due to this issue and are now haveing my looked at and adjusted due the stupid click & Drop averaging weights, I used to use zen stores as a dispatch software and had no issues with averaging weights and being over charged so why can’t Click & Drop do this, I’ll explain below what the issue…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

thank you for the feedback, however Click & Drop is working to the product specifications you have ordered. Click & Drop is designed around the rules of accessing the postage products you are ordering and will calculate the average weight for average weight products such as the RM 24/48 product range for example CRL and send data to OBA for weight band products in the appropriate weight band for example STL.

If you want to be billed separately for different weight bands, then the product you need to order is STL / BPL.

Click & Drop Support

6. Show the pricing

… they have it on for journey 1 & 2 but not 3 … would be a big plus

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

78 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

The price for manifested orders is now shown once manifesting has been completed.

Should you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

7. Remove the auto manifest.

The auto manifest should be an option, perhaps, not mandatory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Auto Manifesting was updated in Click and Drop on the release on Monday 12th September. We will now only auto manifest if a customer has produced a label and not manifested that day. We will not Auto Manifest at a weekend or Bank Holiday and if we do Auto Manifest, we will submit all orders to OBA in a single batch.

8. Allow An Order Search Function By Date

It would be hugely helpful if I could search for a specific order by date. The current batch history search doesn't allow me to search by name, only by postcode. The DMO allowed a search by date!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. STOP WITH the Automatic Manifesting - Max Sort Issues

Royal Mail. Please stop doing automatic manifests, you are messing us up. The reason being is that we ship on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We have to hit max sort on International and we need to hit the 1.5kg level, we print labels as max sort but if we dont hit it then we have to reset and resort back to IG1 or another courier or we carry them forward to our next postal day. How can we do that when its manifested, you have taken the order.........STOP IT NOW, you have created a right mess up and our…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

the auto manifest process is only activated on a Monday – Friday and excludes bank holidays. It only comes into effect when a label has been generated and there has been no manual manifest that day. In the scenario where a manifest has been produced and a customer wants to continue generating labels for the next day, these wont be auto manifested after 18 30 unless the following day no manifest is manually produced. This works in the same way that DMO also auto manifests.

Click & Drop Support

10. how much has been charged in Manifest

I have just found out the click and drop at the end of is the Manifest , they don't show how much my account has been charged, it is not like the OBA account it shows how much the large letter and parcel has been charged in my account,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

You will be pleased to hear that the feature to see the amount that your OBA account has been charged (for non-tracked items) after manifest will be available to all customers tomorrow (Wednesday 9/1/17).

If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team, who will be happy to help.

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

11. please communicate with OBA

We used click and drop just to print labels, chopping off the barcode bit but didnt realise that they auto manifest at 6.30pm so we paid for the manifest even though we didnt use the postage and paid by card. Now OBA are saying contact Click and Drop and click and drop are saying its OBA. All we need to do is delete the manifests so we are not charged but we are getting nowhere

Please please help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A question about Bank Holidays manifests?

Hello,

We recently had a bank holiday and wanted to process our orders on the bank holiday (probably a few of you do the same at holidays), just to keep on top of things.
    Does anyone know if you can process the orders, manifest them and then use that manifest and take the mail bags, the next day?

Thanks and speak soon,
    Adele
    Tender Essence

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Adele

to prevent any issues you may encounter when handing your items to Royal Mail, the manifesting you do should be on the day you are either taking your items into a Post Office or handing them to your collection driver. This also ensures you get the right price taking into account any volume related discounts that may be applicable for the postal products you are ordering.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

13. allow automanifest to be optional

I post at different times of day dependant on demand and other commitments. often I need to be able to print my labels one day but not manifest and dispatch until the next so that I can make the best use of my time.
    Auto manifest at 630pm removes this from me, meaning I have to spend the first hour of the following day printing labels that I could have done the day before

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have the ability to mark each order as dispatched on Amazon when manifested, rather than having all being marked as dispatched (in settings)

If you are processing an exchange and you want to use the same order, and Click and Drop is set to mark all manifested orders as dispatched on Amazon, Click and Drop will override the shipping date and status on Amazon. This can sometimes lead to orders being marked as late.

With the ability to choose what orders will update the shipping information on Amazon order by order would fix this.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. fix manifesting

need some urgent help here. manifesting has stopped working for me for the last 3 days. . looking back, i have posted my mail the last 3 days without paperwork. The first day, the auto-manifest eventually worked and the order was sent through my oba account . the second day the same..... today, even the auto-manifest has not completed.

this seems like a deal breaker to me, and having put a lot of time, effort and money into making this work, I may now have to abandon click and drop and go back to plan A

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Filtering in orders to manifest

It would be a good idea if we could filter the status in orders as at the moment all orders including manifested orders are shown so it makes it time consuming to select only the ones required for manifesting that day.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base