General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Barcode number printed on Manifest

My local post office are saying they are having a hard time with my click and drop manifests now they have to scan them in. I'm printing the manifests in A4 and the barcode won't scan. There isn't a number underneath the barcode so they can't manually put it into the system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you all for your suggestions.
    Our barcodes are clearly readable when printed on good quality paper or labels.
    If there are issues with your labels being scanned in at the Post Office, we urge you to contact Royal Mail customer services who will be able to pursue this issue further. Unfortunately, this website is for suggestions relating to the Click & Drop website only.

2. Auto Manifest OFF by DEFAULT!

The Auto Manifest option has been mentioned many times in this forum, and they are all against it.

Do NOT mark this as complete with the answer 'contact customer services and ask for it to be turned off' as that is not the answer as this request is for it to be off by default.

I can not see a single reason why anyone would want auto manifest. All post is REQUIRED to have a manifest when presented to Royal Mail. So what use is auto manifest, it doesn't help people who sent their mail and forgot to create a…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The auto manifest process works well for the vast majority of our customers. However, if you wish for it to be disabled, our support team are able to do this for you, as you stated.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base