General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a remember be button so I don’t have to keep logging in

Keep me logged in button or remember me it logs you out then you come back from a cuppa and have to login again

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this is a security feature and we cannot change it. However, there are a number of password manager software available which can be used to remember passwords and user names so you do not have to type them every time. which you may wish to consider.

2. Allow address books

As it says in the title... allow an address book and the selection of an address from a predefined list of saved addresses...like there used to be before you made the functionality rubbish

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send email notifications when there is a problem with the system for example after an update. Would save telephone calls etc

Send email notifications when there is a problem with the system for example after an update. Emails are sent out detailing the update so the same could be done when there is a problem. This would save calls to the support centre.

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 224 PACKAGES HAVE GONE MISSING & NOT DELIVERED

I dispatched over 200 items on Monday 20th August and none of them have been delivered I have over 200 customers complaining that they have not received their items, I’ve contacted Royal Mail and they have advised that nothing can be done. This is absolutely ridiculous that’s over 200 items which have been lost or misplaced and I’m getting no help what so ever.

I’m confused and not sure what to do can someone @ Royal Mail please help me find out what has gone wrong and how can 200+ items just go missing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Royal Mail Loosing items again !!!!!!!!

I opened a grey bag from royal mail to put my company parcels in to find another companies Large letter in there I rang the company and told them I have found their item and gave them all the details they said the customer kicked off saying they didnt receive it.

Can I ask Royal Mail Dispatch department do you actually check bags when opening them or do you just tip them up and hope something falls out as this is proof that grey bags are NOT checked, my OBA account Click and drop bills are £600 minimum per month,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  Administrator responded

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.

This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a business customer or https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a personal customer.

6. How do I get certificate of posting?

I've just bought a C&D postage label, for Standard shipping, to Sweden. It says on the screen "don't forget to take your certificate of posting" to the PO to have it stamped, but I can't see this CoP anywhere, on the screen, or to download. Also, is this the best place to ask such questions - is this the C&D help forum? Thanks a lot for any advice about this. It would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lost RM24 Compensation

Lost RM24 Compensation

Royal Mail 24, delivery confirmation GREAT, add a signature EVEN BETTER,

Oh its not arrived, what a shame.

How can I go to the post office buy a stamp and get £20 of cover if i get proof of postage, but I use RM24 with a signature and get £0 cover. Is it just me but that sounds upside and back to front.

Posting items with RM24 not delivered and there is nothing you can do, yet you're charging me 15p for a delivery confirmation that don't always get scanned or your losing mail.

Mind blown!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)