General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't lie to customers about postage costs before convincing them to sign up

I was categorically told that by signing up to Click n Drop I would be able to send out all of my orders, with a valid Amazon Tracking ID, at no extra cost to my current OBA account.

After waiting 4 days to receive the sign up details - was told it would only be 2 days - after following the very very limited online help, and after spending half the day on the phone to the C&D helpline, I added my orders, having been instructed to click the 'request signature on delivery' box at the bottom of each order…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve

Within Click & Drop we have a number of different services. Customers ordering the RM24/48 products have delivery confirmation which doesnt contain a signature but is scanned on delivery at no extra cost. This facility is also available on Parcel formats on the STL and BPL postage services in Click & Drop but not the large letter or letter formats.

If you add a signature option on any service it will be scanned on delivery and an additonal charge.

I’m sorry if the person you spoke to gave you incorrect advice.

Click & Drop Support

2. Royal Mail 48 is normally 3 days not 2

Currently when orders are automatically dispatched in Notonthehighstreet, customers are seeing a 2 day delivery time for Royal Mail 48. This alters the normal 3 days time from set by Not On the High Street and results in customers thinking they will receive their order 1 day earlier. Causing major headaches as it's essentially changing the expected get it by date!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. password reset is just not working

i know i used the right password but could not login. it said 3 attempts would lock me out, but after just one more attempt i was locked out.
    So i used the reset password "feature" only for it to continually say the password resent link was not valid !!
    Tried 3 times already but still no joy. So instead of getting all my orders booked on now I will have to wait until your "helpline" is open.
    The whole system is still a bit clunky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Actually listen to feedback

For months now, people have been asking for certain features - one of the most popular being to be able to choose the position of the printed label to be used, on our sheet of four A6 labels.

Has the computer progamming company gone bankrupt? You need to implement this NOW. You need to listen to your customers and implement ALL feedback requests.

Get your fingers out.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can anyone tell me when you are charged for the stamp?

Occasionally we have someone put through multiple orders separately on eBay. When this happen I often don't spot it until I'm packing. So say they had 3 orders. I've created 3 stamps for them. What I have been doing is using one stamp for all the orders and then binning the extra and deleting them on C&D. Will I still be charged for the stamps not used?

Also occasionally I have to alter postage after I've packed the item. So I go on C&D, reapply postage, reprint the stamp and add it to the order. Am I being charged twice…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Go back to online prepayment

I am a domestic user, I send a lot of parcels and have a lot of addresses in my address book on the old system. The new system is dire. It takes at least three times as long and does not generate a label that you can print on a regular sheet of labels. It is marginally less inconvenient than walking a mile up a steep hill to the post office and buying postage there, but only marginally. I am very unhappy with it.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

within Click & Drop we have a number of label templates that allow an integrated label for those customers who are using the product capabilities Click & Drop offers, which also supports changes we will need to introduce in relation to Electronic Customs data for postage of international goods.

It also allows you to print a single label on an A4 sheet, a 6*4 stand alone or print up to 4 labels on an A4 sheet and choose where you wish to print the label. This last option mirrors that what Online Postage currently offers and help on how to do this can be found on this help article. https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11803

As 2018 progresses we will continue to develop Click & Drop new products and features.

Regards

Click & Drop Support

7. Sort registration

Sort out registration process: won't allow my [correct] postcode however entered: caps lower case spaces or not

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. import addresses

How on earth can I import addresses from a CSV to the address book? I have tried using the method suggested by Support which is to import orders and then click to save the addresses but there is nothing to click. Use Address References just refers to the addresses already in the address book?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

please see below the help content that explains how to export your address book from OLP and import this into Click & Drop.

Once an address book has been imported, you can create a label either from the address book itself or in the manual order section in Click & Drop use the address book reference in the box where you enter your postcode and teh address is identified in the look up box.

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/How%20to%20export%20your%20Online%20Postage%20address%20book%20and%20import%20it%20into%20Click%20and%20Drop.pdf

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

9. Get the registration sorted out

I am trying to register as a person, but it keeps generating a business account. I am NOT INTERESTED in bulk email, users, shipping stuff. All I want to do is generate the odd postage label like I used to be able to do on the old system THIS IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gosh, where to start....

I'm having real issues!
    I use an iPad, the original OLP worked fine, this C&D does not!
    I can't access the full menu as page doesn't scroll correctly.
    I also really dislike the way it prints the label. It's tiny for a start, that I can deal with, but I don't like the fact that it prints out the proof of postage as well, such a waste of paper. We can't choose how many 'labels' to print on each page.
    Please fix this Royal Mail, I literally have no idea why you have decided to change something that was working…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. not convinced about using click and drop now

With the massive increase in prices for OBA now, I dont think it is worth it. We save 10p on a letter, 10p on a Large Letter, 10p on international letter, 20p on international large letter under 250 grams

One mistake using this and we actually lose out, better supporting post office

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have been using the old version of online postage for a number of years and this one has now beaten me - I have no idea how I can use it.

I am trying to create some online postage - not from Ebay or anything like that - just to send a large letter which I have been doing for years. I've had to give up as I just cannot work out how to do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

to create a label without downloading an order from a marketplace, first choose your label setting by clicking on templates and choosing the label size you want, if you just want a standard label choose the 6*4 at the bottom of the template screen.

Then once you have decided on your label template, click on orders and create order. Then fill in your address details of the label you want to send the item to and click on apply postage. Then enter the weight and choose the format so in your example you would choose large letter, then choose the postage rate you want to pay depending on class and if you want any signature.

The help content below explains how to create a manual order.

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1294/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

Click & Drop Support

13. Mailing bags again

Sort this out please we have been waiting for 3 mailing sack orders now and have rung still nothing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please fix ability to send MP1 to Russia. Currently out of date at MP5 only.

Russia now takes MTA and MP1 but Click and Drop only allows MP5. Please re-code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Upload QR Code to EBAY

Please can you make it so the QR Code for scanned on delivery is automatically added to ebay.
    When you purchase the labels from ebay directly or paypal they will have the QR code added to the customers tracking details.
    This is one of the main reasons alot of customers refuse to use click and drop. Please fix this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

where customers have mark as dispatched set on the store and on the template area within the settings tab will automatically send any tracking number back to the relevant store. This is for all standard trackable services such as Special Delivery, Recorded Signed For, International Trackable services. It also will send teh 2D barcode related to delivery confirmation for Parcel formats.

The help content below explains stores

http://email.feedback-poweredby.uservoice.com/c/eJyFUMtqxDAM_JrklsWPOLYPORTK_kaQLTlrNrG3jlPYv6_TW08FgcTMaBgGZ8G4gj7Oylp0VkrkJviFBKAnNmriYITlkncjOw8q3zl6uvm8949ZcxylA4ZmEiSEN8ARlbMsBAEgsd_mR62vo5Mfnbi38Vv0T0iIJb9uf9waCbjH1HbI5dyPdkhrrWTDSokKbA04znWlo8acfmlmRyWVGc7XlgGHrzL4jDTUPJCDdyfvtEPcli2vMS01Pyl18tMwtMprKZlGrZwI5LmEBjgIEwnWiamCa8IWaqdUjwso4J8xrcvl3yjNGbNGMHR-MhYcTEEorscgTVCcuf7Pw_yvvMwIpVC6PaDWnFrTJb9hu9Jf3fwAWcCE8A

The help content below explains labels

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7485/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

Click & Drop Support

16. mailing sacks

Please more mailing sacks, we use 6 each day and simply cannot get them, please do not complete this request by simply adding a link that has no help at all on it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sort out this nonsense of mailing sacks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 DAYS FOR SACKS. What is the matter with this nonsense, let us put them all in the same sacks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make parcel delivery confirmation available for everyone!

I've already asked about this before (https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/17973793-publish-a-support-email-where-they-actually-know-a)

You closed the ticket with email details to clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com , who then promptly ignored me as usual.

So PLEASE tell me why https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=110276427000003BCEE19

says
    "Status: The service used to send this item does not provide tracking information."

It's a 2nd class BPL parcel. I've talked to your business support and delivery confirmation is supposed to be live and working for BPL parcels as well as CRL. So why do none of my parcels have delivery confirmation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

BPL is classified as a Universal Service Obligation product and the activation date for customers accessing these products, and using a Parcel format is scheduled for Friday the 24th February. Items posted after this date will then be available for Delivery Confirmation.

Click & Drop Support

19. Publish a support email where they actually know about click & drop

I've been fobbed off by onlinepostage@royalmail.com & clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com so far.

All my parcels (that's parcels, not large letters) show as "Status: The service used to send this item does not provide tracking information."

Onlinepostage are unable to help with my enquiry.
    clickanddrop tell me the message will magically change when my parcels are delivered. I know they've been delivered by ebay feedback, and still the error message.

How do I contact somebody who can do something? It's like communicating with Postman Pat's cat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Error - Clcik and drop is not updating the first despatch date used by EBAY

The click and drop service updates the despatch date and tracking number correctly on EBAY, however there is an error in that is it not updating the 'Frist Scan Date' on the royal mail track and trace website to be the dispatch date and it it this metric that EBAY Uses for seller metrics.
    Please can this be fixed or can you liaise with EBAY so it uses the uploaded despatch date for the seller metrics]
    Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Within Click & Drop we update the delivery status in Ebay approximately every 15 minutes throughout the day, if you feel this isn’t happening, then can you email in some specific details to clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com and we can find out what may be happening.

In relation to the metric Ebay uses, we have limited influence on the Ebay metrics, however if you can provide some specifics where you feel Ebay may have penalised you unfairly, please email these in and we will pass these onto Ebay through the Royal Mail account handler.

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base