General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can confirm that we have added the option to choose whether or not to ‘Upload delivery confirmation to channel’. If you deselect this option, we will only send tracking numbers to eBay. For non-tracked services, we won’t send the delivery confirmation numbers or update the order status. We would urge you to contact eBay support if you believe your seller ratings have been affected unfairly by this process.
    Additionally, we will be adding more improvements to Click & Drop in the future that are designed with eCommerce marketplace sellers in mind, such as allowing you to view the tracking status of your orders.
    We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the introduction of delivery confirmation numbers to some Royal Mail services.

3. 2D Barcodes - Improve Post Office Waiting Times

Having printed off all my post using Click & Drop, I have to take it to the post office to get proof of postings for everything...

For some items, the post office simply scans the barcode and that is it. For other items, they have to enter the postal address, even though they can see the details from Click & Drop when they scan the 2D barcode on their screens!

Please improve this - it is wasting so much time at post offices!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow services not used to be hidden or removed

Please allow delivery services not used to be hidden or removed from the order processing page to speed up the process.

Thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - I cannot post a form every time!

It was difficult enough when I had to call customer service to get a refund on International Items (the old system only allowed you to apply online for UK postage).

Now we're expected to complete a form and pay postage to send this by mail. I need to amend an order from Letter to Large Letter which will actually cost me more to post the form than to just lose the difference in postage cost!

If I'm going to lose 65p every time I need a refund it's going to become very expensive! (and I can't save them them up…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give us guidance on HS codes

In your guide on the electronic pre-advice system that comes into force on the 1st January, you say to use 8 digit HS codes looked up on the gov.uk/trade-tariff website.

The export codes found on the gov.uk website seem valid for UK export documentation and Intrastat reporting, but they don't appear to be valid in many cases for customs import documents in non EU countries.

So please, tell me, when exporting to USA, for example, do I lookup the code on the UK tarrif website (not valid for imports into USA), or do I lookup the code on the USA…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. my click and drop has completely reset since i clicked the message to help testing

i clicked the message to help testing the website and since then my click and drop is completely unusable.every page i click on comes up with an error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update and Inform you Post Office Network branches and operatives on Click&Drop

I have just had two parcels refused to be accepted at my local post office branch as they said the last post had already gone, even though my items were still in date to be posted by the end of. I have contacted customer support who advised that they should not have refused them and should have taken them even though the last post had gone from that branch. This branch have advised me previously that they can accept click&drop items provided it is still in date but this now varies depending on the day. Branches promoting click&drop need to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. All Click & Drop mail can be taken to your local Post Office except for Tracked 24/48 services. Those must go to your nearest Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
    If you encounter difficulties with a particular Post Office Branch, we would urge you to make a complaint directly to Royal Mail or the Post Office.
    https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/307/~/how-do-i-make-a-complaint%3F

9. Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

10. Make the Large Letter Delivery Confirmation work.

When clicking the Delivery Confirmation number from Click & Drop, the main RM site says service not trackable.

When emailing support they are able to manually check it, would just like it to work for us.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Click and Drop - Drop Tracked Items at Post Office

Having used tracked services from Click & Drop without fault on a regular basis for the last 12 months with my local post office (Trafalgar Road, London, SE10), I now learn that Post Offices no longer accepts ANY Tracked Click & Drop items (this was apparently restricted to Tracker 24/48 services only). From your web site:
    "Where to drop off your parcels

Tracked items must be dropped off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point/Enquiry Office.

Tracked items cannot be dropped off at Post Offices.

Please note that the cut off point for items to enter the Royal Mail network…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

Royal Mail Tracked is a product in its own right and currently Post Office Limited does not accept the Royal Mail Tracked items. They do accept all other products which contain an element of tracking such as Special Delivery, Recorded Signed For, International Tracked, International Tracked & Signed and International Signed. We continue to work with our partners in the Post Office to allow them to accept the Royal Mail Tracked Product in addition and when they agree to this we will communicate out.

As there appears to be confusion surrounding the Tracked Product we will update our help content to reflect that message to make it clearer.

We will pick up your comments relating to the PO and CSP directly with the relevant people

12. Tell me where to download the desktop app from

You sent me a message about your all singing all dancing app - but no link as to where to download it from!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Email Address Field to the Address Book

Can you please add a field in the address book so we can add a customers email address to their record!

When I create a manual order from a customer in my address book, I would like the email address field on the Order to be populated with the customers email address automatically. This way, I can send dispatch and tracking information automatically to the customer.

Currently there is no field for email address in the address book, even though our old DMO system did have this.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dropbox results despatch report not working

When adding a file to be processed in the Dropbox Click and Drop folder, once imported, a results folder is created with a corresponding despatch report for that file. The file is created immediately and only contains the header row and no data.
    When I process the order and mark as despatched, this file is never updated, so there is no way to automatically update the order status on the website and add any tracking information.
    I need to manual export the despatched orders from the reports tab.
    Please advise

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Receiving an empty file in the Results folder is normally due to the import file being mapped incorrectly, and there being errors during the Import process.

To check for errors, you can click on the “Order import history” button in the top right corner of the Import screen.

If you are still having issues with this, or wish to discuss this further, please contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com who will be happy to assist you.

Thanks
    The Click & drop Team

15. Bring back International Economy

I post items overseas on behalf of a charity and desperately need to be able to use International Economy (surface mail) for small parcels. We can't afford to spend our hard-earned income on International Standard (airmail). But Economy is not available as an option on C&D and when I phoned the helpline 03456113425 I was told "one or two" people had raised this point but that it "wasn't necessary" to add it to C&D. I found this insulting. Way to go, RM - make the cheaper alternative unavailable in the hope that the customer is too busy to stand in…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The International Economy service is now available on Click & Drop for the Large Letter and Small Parcel formats.

If you do encounter any issues when trying to use this service please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team who will be to help.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

16. Special Delivery Saturday Guarantee. Not possible - Please add feature

This service is not currently offered through C+D. We need to go old-school hand write address and hand stamp the envelope, etc. Then add to OBA account, etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The Saturday Guaranteed service enhancement is now available for OBA customers.

Should you have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

17. Provide proof of postage

You are able to get proof of postage on the Despatch Manager Online
    from the Archived Shipments Section which customers accept. The option on Click and Drop is to print a bit of paper when the label is generated that customers don't accept as anyone can type that up in 2 minutes. Why can't the same option that is on the DMO be applied to Click and Drop?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mailing sacks

I'm finding the quantity of mailing sacks being delivered is simply not enough. We are only allowed to order one weeks supply at a time. If I place an order for forty, one sack full turns up. I can use up to four per day depending on parcel / large size and class of mail. One sack full is delivered and contains around 16 sacks. Some of these sacks are unusable as they are badly ripped.
    Very frustrating

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Back to top link

When you are in orders whether it is new or order history, if you have the full 500 orders displaying and you scroll down the page, it takes forever to scroll back up, there should be a back to top link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When & How is Click & Drop going to show the delivered information for Standard parcels using the new barcode label

We were promised that this summer if we upgraded to barcode labels we would be able to check that the parcel has been delivered. How is this going to show in C&D and wen ?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base