General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. latest update has failed to address MRS problem

The problem with the name fields in C+D has been a problem for a couple of years now. The latest update was supposed to fix it, but it has actually made it worse.
    If you add an address to the Address book there is now just one field called "full name". If you put MRS NAME NAME in that field, save it and then use that for a label, the MRS is missing.

At least before we could add it to the First Name field to make sure it printed.

I have screen shots if you don't believe me but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us edit/add products to orders

Currently, we can edit an address for an order imported or even added manually. Yet we cannot amend the product details?

We need to be able to add, remove or simply edit the products that are linked to a particular order because.... customers often change their mind!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Certificate of Posting

I sent 11 parcels today and had to produce 11 certificates of posting. It would be great if you could produce just 1 certificate of posting per batch on 1 sheet of paper rather than waste 11 sheets. It would also cut time at the office getting 11 separate sheets stamped. If my local po would accept the parcels, which they won’t, they would have no problem producing 1 receipt. It’s environmentally unfriendly. Thanks for your consideration.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi. Thank you for your suggestion.
    We recognise how useful this feature will be, and we will be including this in a future release. Unfortunately we cannot give a time frame just yet of when this will be completed.

4. Why ask for a title when you don't print it?

I thought it was odd that the address section does not give a box for a title but the order generator does. Now I know why !!!
    Even if you put something in the title box you don't actually print it on the label.
    That is ridiculous.
    Many of our customers are elderly ladies who prefer to use the "Mrs" in their name. We like to use it as it shows respect. Now our customers think we are ignoring it !
    We will have to resort to putting the Mrs in the First Name box as well as their name!!!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Populate contact name when creating a new order

When creating a new order with a new customer, we put the contact name in with the email address and this saves to the address book, however, when creating any further shipments to that customer using the orders section, it does not bring over the contact name. Only way it seems to do this is if you go into your address book and find the customer and create an order directly from their record. Very frustrating

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Admin responded

We are planning to make a change in the near future which will mean that the contact name is copied from an address book entry when an order is created from the order overview screen.

As soon as we have a release date for this work we will update you.

Thank you again
    The Click & Drop Team

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Admin responded

Hi Josie,

The functionality to allow OBA users to select a position for their labels on an A4 sheet of labels is scheduled for development in the near future.

As soon as we have a more definitive timescale we will let you know.

Thank you for your suggestion
    The Click & Drop Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base