General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SYNCING IT SO SHOPIFY WEIGHTS ARE ON CLICK & DROP

Hi there,

Wondering if it is possible to change it so the weights from Shopify orders come over on to Click & Drop as each items is weighted and each order has a total weight on Shopify. However, this does not sync over to Click & Drop and it would be very helpful if it did as each order is shows the weight to the exact decimal in kg so it would speed up the process a lot more to be able to have the weights already on the orders. I sell different items each time so I can't have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We have always not included product weights from eCommerce marketplaces or web stores as the value of the product is often not the same as the weight of the product plus the packaging it is sent in. Incorrect weights on labels may cause your mail to be disrupted or delayed.
    However, we are considering ways in which we can improve this process for our customers. Unfortunately, I can’t offer a date for when this will be completed.

2. BUG - Etsy Orders with more than 25 line items not fully imported

I have noticed that not all line items are being imported for larger Etsy orders.

Etsy orders can have up to 100 individual items and the Etsy API has as its default a 25 item limit when calling the listings in a receipt. The limit therefore needs to set to 100 prior to making the call to the API for the receipt listings. You can find the link to the API relevant documentation below.

https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation/reference/listing#method_findallreceiptlistings

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have identified the issue and confirmed it to be true.
    We will pass this on to our development team. We can’t yet give a date for when this work will be completed yet, but we’ll provide updates a soon as we can.

3. Add Groupon marketplace

New marketplace development

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Updates back to magento WAY too slow!

Importing orders FROM Magento happens fairly quickly - every 10 mins. But updating magento orders into 'complete' status and adding tracking takes around an hour. This is totally unworkable as with orders coming in to the site every few mins, it's impossible to see what's been shipped and what hasn't.

Either we will need to manually mark them shipped and scan the barcode in (adding a lot of processing time) or go back to shiptheory

The uploading status back to magento should be done at least every 10mins for the softeware to be in anyway useful.

Ideally it would also…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base