1. Tracked Returns

The ability to send a returns label with the parcel

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Saturday Guaranteed via Dropbox

thank you for the January update which enabled Saturday Guaranteed as an option for SD1.

We're migrating from DMO, and really need the option to invoke Saturday Guaranteed as part of the Dropbox import. Please would you add the service enhancements to this products, to include Saturday Guanranteed?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

The functionality to include Service Enhancements, including Saturday Guaranteed Delivery is now available when import orders via a file (through Dropbox or manually importing file). A guide on how to upload an order file, can be found at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001504193-How-to-import-upload-orders
    This guide contains information about the Service Enhancements at the end.

The specifications of the fields that can be used in the file import can be found at:

https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000250093-Order-Import-spreadsheet-field-specifications

Should you have any questions relating to this, or any other features of Click & Drop, please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

3. To be able to print senders address directly onto envelopes

Customer By Service Web (LESLIE COLEMAN) (15/11/2017 11.18 AM)
    Using Click and Drop I am uable to print the senders address directly onto an envelope as I could with Royal Mail on line postage. Using labels or cutting out the lable and sticking this to an envelope is time consuming and more expence. Could you please give some priority to build the facility of enabling to print the senders address directly onto an envelope in the Click and Drop system other wise I will not be using Click and Drop to print and send letters.

Enquiry Reference # 171115-001302
    Response…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

Please note that all labels produced in Click & Drop can be printed directly onto an envelope but you will need to refer to your printers user guide for help in setting up this up to use the different sized labels.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

4. Impossible New Service

I've been using On Line Postage for many years - just a few recipients in my OLP address book, which I can print to the special postage labels I purchased for the purpose.

I am now being forced to move to either a single use Click and Drop service where I have to complete addressee and my details each time, and have the label printed on plain paper, and have to do my best Blue Peter act to cut and stick to the envelope; or register for a system which assumes I am in business.

This change is ill thought…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base