General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shipping rules not working for multiple item orders

Shipping rules won't be applied if mixed SKUs are ordered. It can only sum only sum item weights and that's all.

However, it works if the same SKU is purchased multiple times in a single order.

Could you look into this? Manuall applying postage is a massive waste of time.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We have decided to decline this feature request. This is because as a shipping solution, Click & Drop does not handle product and packaging type dimensions. It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure you have selected the correct weight and package type for combined orders.

2. Extend valid period of label

Why, oh why, is the period for which the label is valid so short? I no longer use these in case I can't get down to the postbox/office in the next 24 hours, or if the person entrusted with it cannot, in which case I have wasted my money. Additionally if it still gets posted it causes great inconvenience and expense to the recipient. This doesn't happen with stamps, why should it with the label???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately a label is not the same as a stamp, and we would urge you not to generate the label unless you know you will be able to post if in time.
    If you have been unable to post your items in time, please contact our support team who will be able to issue you a refund.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base