General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click and Drop not accepted at Post Office as of 27/11/18

I’ve generated several Click and drop labels (for info, I’ve also created Royal Mail labels from within eBay.)

When trying to drop these at my local post office (to get proof of postage), I was told that I could no longer do this, and would have to go to a main distribution centre.

The counter staff showed me a print out of an email they had received which confirmed this (so it wasn’t just them refusing the items), and likewise members of online forums I’m signed up to have had a similar experience.

Please could you provide some official clarification…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide the tracking we were promised over 12 months ago for LARGE LETTERS

95% of my postings are large letters, I was talked into switching to Click and Drop in 2016, even though I said I mainly send large letters. RM said no problem

12 months later STILL waiting every time I ask, the reply its coming soon.

I am being scammed daily by claims of non receipt, cant use signed for as most products £9.99, so would eat up all of my profit.

PLEASE sort this out NOW Royal Mail !!!

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Delivery confirmation on large letters for OBA customers has now been activated in Click & Drop and customers can now see the delivery confirmation number in the tracking ID field and click to see the delivery status in our tracking systems. This is also fed to marketplaces if mark as despatched is selected and also in the reports area within Click & Drop.

Click & Drop Support

3. Make sure all post offices accept your click and drop orders!

Ridiculous that my local post office doesn't accept click and drop but any other I've been to does!
    Give your heads a shake and sort it out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Eddy

we will take this up with our partners in the Post Office as all Click & Drop mail with the exception of Tracked 24/48 items should be accepted at your local branch, these items should be handed in at your local Royal Mail Customer Service Point.

Click & Drop Support

4. The postage label is way too big for my small parcel

Smaller labels, less paper waste.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear that you have having issues with the labels you are printing.

There are several different label templates that can be used (please see the guide on how to set these at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004866953-Choosing-your-label-template- ).

Also it is possible to reduce the size of the label printed using your printer settings. You will need to refer to your printers user guide on how to do this but you can reduce the size of a label by up to 50% depending on the print quality.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

5. Elaborate on where the drop-off points are - lack of information

Be clear about where click & drop parcels can be dropped off. You say 11,500 post office branches - but apparently not the one nearest to me. The manager there had no idea at all about where I should take my parcel. That is very poor service. I'm left with a parcel, having paid for a 24 service (which is not happening now, I imagine) and no idea where to take it. I could set off on the rounds of other post offices, but are they able to take the parcel? - I have no idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ian

we’re sorry you had problems handing your item at your local Post Office, Click & Drop items should be accepted at every Post Office location with the exception of the new Royal Mail Tracked service which currently can only be accepted at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point.

If you let us know the details of your local branch we can raise this with our Post Office partners.

Click & Drop Support

6. Updates

Can we have (or is there) a page detailing when new released/updates are made to the system?
    As in a - "today (08/01/2018) we updated to version 1.12, and this includes the following updates and fixes..."
    You say that updates are coming in the new year, but it would be good to know when different things have been updated. this page could also include a list of things that are in planned development for next release.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Click & Drop Help Site. Aside from information of how to use the main features of Click & Drop, we are now including a new Latest Release Information section which will be updated after every new release.

The latest notes for version 5.8 that was released yesterday evening (30/1/18) are available to view at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information

We hope that you find this information useful, and should you have any questions regarding the latest release, or any other features, please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team.

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

7. Print Direct not available on Click & Drop after migrating from DMO

Print Direct not available on Click & Drop after migrating from DMO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Further to the earlier update
    Due to a misunderstanding of Print Direct, please disregard the previous update (unless you wish to print labels automatically after generating your labels). The Print Direct service is available in Click & Drop. Due to the 1.5kg minimum weight for this service, if the weight of the package is less than this then the service will not appear in the service list at the Apply Postage stage.

If your package is over 1.5kg and the Print Direct services are still not appearing in the service list, then please contact the Help Team who can check if the services are active on your account. They are contactable at business.customer.service@royalmail.com

Sorry for any confusion caused by the earlier reply, and I hope that this helps resolve the issue.

The Click & Drop Team

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Leigh,

Unfortunately, due to Apple email server settings the registration emails are not accepted from us.

However, if you contact the Click & Drop Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com they will be able send you a link to activate your account.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

9. 24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base