General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can Royal Mail international standard be tracked? I mean we get a refernce number and would be great if at least would say delivered.

I think would be great and a piece of mind for sellers to be able to see if item is been delivered throught standard international. We have the option via uk already. Why not international ? Most of the time we cannot figure out if items are lost or of customers lied about it. At the end of the day they have a reference number and a scanning code. That would be amazing. I know will be denied but I wanted to try anyway💜💜💜

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifested orders - ability to recreate a new postage label with the same customers details on.

When a customer places an order and its processed and manifested.

There are times i need to resend an order out to the same customer. Could be to replace a faulty item as an example. Rather than having to recreate a postage label from complete scratch. It would be good to go to the manifested order and have the option for a drop down "Re-Create Postage Label" along with "Re-Generate Paperwork".

This new "Re-Create Postage Label" option goes straight to creating a "New Order" but has all the customers name and address in already. Which saves having to enter it…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow us to print maifest on 6x4 with scannable barcode.

I have only got a 6x4 thermal printer in the warehouse - no A4 printer. therefore I print my manifest at scaled size onto 6x4 labels - I've just been called by the local delivery office to ask me to print them bigger as they cant scan them. - I don't have a printer to do that.

PLEASE configure the barcode on the manifest to allow it to be scanned properly when printed on the 6x4 lables.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. manifest pre-view

add the option to preview the manifest before you produce it
    This would help check that all post labels are correct and that there no mistakes before the manifest is set in stone, and then you have to fill in forms to get it corrected

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Does Click and Drop work for Large Letter for you?

We send out a mixture of parcels up to 1kg in weight, and lots of large letters of various sizes. We only use C+D to generate a label and do not have any products in C+D so no weights are generated by it.

When we first started we were told we could group our LL into weights to get the best value and average them. So if we had one at 90g and one at 110g we could average them and pay for 2 at 100g. We do that for each LL weight group to get the best value.

We…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why does it auto manifest when i havent finished

What is the auto manifest cut off time? I am constantly paying for labels I need to cancel or delay a day or two due to stock levels on some items. If I know the cut off time I can delay the printing of the labels until after that point so I can still change and cancel labels later once stock is packed, or turn the damn thing off so I will manifest what has been packed and reset the other labels that were out of stock and pack them on another day?

I'm losing money and paying for labels…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have the facility to show total weight/number of parcels/average weight show before you make a manifest

Have the facility to show total weight/number of parcels/average weight before you manifest orders as the information is useless after the manifest is produced and we try to keep our 24H parcels to under 2kg average weight.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scrap Paper Manifests

I do not understand why in this modern age we are still having to print off paper manifests? Surely there is no need for these since all our postage labels now have a barcode and we are told Royal Mail do not charge until a label's barcode has been scanned into the system. No other courier company we use has such antiquated ways of doing business. Furthermore, nobody in Royal Mail knows what to do with these manifests. RM website and call centre say hand them to the driver and do not put them in the mail bag. Collection drivers…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. why can't my account mail be procced the same way as click and drop so the post office just scans the post i am sending

post office scanning in account post like click and drop rather than manifesting the orders then printing out a sheet and putting them into a giant bag when some people only send smaller items

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the ‘Export to XLS’ Report in the ‘Manifested Orders Report’

There seems to be a bug in the ‘Export to XLS’ Report in the ‘Manifested Orders Report’! If the name on the order contains either ‘Mr’ or ‘Mrs’ then the full name isn’t included in the report and Mr or Mrs is emitted! I have also noticed on some orders the report ‘sometimes’ adds a trailing space after the name even though the actual order shows no spaces after the name!

This makes it very difficult to match Orders if names don't match what is in the original order.

I have developed a system to match the order number and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export Spread Sheet of Mainfested orders

Exporting spread sheet of mainfest with prices would make reviewing order must easier

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please sort out the manifest bar code

I have been with C&D for two years now and my local post office ( Hesketh Drive Southport ) has never been able to scan it .
    I have tried two good printers and every print combination possible..
    its as if the lines are to close together ....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cancel/undo manifested

After manifesting, if you go to the post office and it's closed, all bags/tags/labels/manifests become redundant, you cannot simply take them to the post office the next day. Everything has to be done again from the beginning, including entering all label data manually, and requesting a refund MANUALLY via an email for so you aren't charged for the manifested items that were never sent. Why is there not just a "unmanifest" button?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Print Manifest takes ages to download

Why does it take so long between clicking manifest orders to the pdf downloading. We manifest at the end of the day when the Postman shows up and he is stood there for ages as we wait for the form to download. It seems not to matter whether it is 10 orders or 100 it takes so long. Perhaps the server is not up to scratch.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto Manifesting or Future Manifesting Options Please

So I am guessing this has been discussed in the past.

Please enable an option for auto-manifesting to turn it off or on, with this option Future Manifesting also wouldn't be needed. Why we need to contact customer support I don't know.

The reason for this should be fairly obvious. Our mail is done by average weight, we have large letter products that are 50g and 155g or higher. We are consistently overcharged by Royal Mail as when they are manifested together they average out higher than they should.

Second reason being, since a paper manifest is needed (why?) if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow a future manifest date to be changed

The option to be able to amend the Future Manifest date for one or a bulk selection of orders would be helpful please.

We drop our mail off at either Royal Mail or a Post Office and due to their opening hours & our mail volumes, this would be one or two days after label printing so most of our Orders are Future Dated. One time, we needed to change the Future Date (put it back by one day) and the helpline people advised that this could only be achieved by Deleting to revert to New order status and re-inputting…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow for creating the manifest via the Dropbox.

We have a Dropbox that works flawlessly all day as our items are scanned out of our system.

Then, someone has to log into click and drop, goto the batch, and click manifest and wait for the resulting manifest PDF.

Why isn't there an option to drop manifest file into the Dropbox and get back the PDF?

No waiting for it to generate, my system can see the PDF and print it, just like it does the PDF labels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Paying Last Month Billed invoice as Daily Direct Payments

At the moment I'm dividing my bill by the number of days to payment deadline. Doing it as daily payments.

It would be better if you could setup a manageable direct daily debit with royalmail for your last month postage bill.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bigger barcode on manifest

Scanning barcodes on my A4 manifest sheet is hit and miss when I drop off my bags. I've seen that several other people have this issue too.
    I've got a decent inkjet with decent paper and run them out best quality. Some times they scan, sometimes they don't.

Could the barcode be generated a bit bigger at manifest? Just a simple code fix to resize the box and there's plenty of room to do it.
    A simple fix to save a lot of hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No search bar on click & drop desktop.?

There is no search bar on click and drop site where we can search manifested orders with either Royal mail customer reference number or buyer name etc. It takes time to go to manifested order page select 500 orders per page and find the order with CTRL F on every page.

Shouldn't be that manually.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base