General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IOSS logo not appearing

I have added the IOSS in Settings > Trading Names >IOSS (European Union)
    But the IOSS logo is not appearing on any of the printouts/labels

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifests failed - unable to generate paperwork

ISSUE AFFECTING ALL C&D ACCOUNTS USING TRACKED 24/48

When manifesting orders the following error occurs:

'Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'd4193bf9' if contacting us for help.'

This issue has been occurring for over 3 weeks, it seems to only affect Tracked 24/48 orders. We're then forced to use an Emergency manifest for the collection driver and manually dispatch all orders individually on the specific sales channels.

Unfortunately the issue is difficult to replicate and only occurs every 2 or 3 days. We've spoken to C&D support team several times over the last few weeks…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Give us the option of viewing the Electronic Customs Data

Given it is our legal responsibility to ensure that the customs information that is submitted with the order is correct, can you please provide us the ability to review what electronic information was sent with an order.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IOSS not populating CN22

I have added the IOSS in Settings > Trading Names but it is not populating the field on the CN22 as expected.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. IOSS and imported CSV file specifications missing field

Hello,
    just been on the phone to click and drop support re what the field specification there will be for the IOSS number - reference.
    Unfortunately, according to them, there is not a field for a csv upload.

I think it's rather important to have the information before 1st July so I can prepare as best I can.

I have checked the field specs on
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000250093-Order-Import-spreadsheet-field-specifications

but nothing for IOSS.

Please could you either add a field or let me know how I will be able to get this information to Royal MAil. I need to let customs of Germany,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IOSS should be stored on trading names for customers who are importing files from multiple marketplaces and a different trading names stored for the different marketplaces negating the need to enter the details on each import file.

For customers who have a direct integration into marketplaces like ebay, Amazon, NOTHS etc. and we pull the orders into Click & Drop from the channel, we will store the appropriate marketplace IOSS number and automatically apply the marketplace IOSS number on the orders for less than 150 Euros in the electronic data we pass when the end of day manifest or the label is purchased. Customers do not need to do anything different in these scenario’s the software will do the work on your behalf.

Click & Drop Support

6. Send dispatched email through EKM integration by passing "true" on send email attribute in addition to tracking number

Tracking number is now sent to EKM through the integration, but an option to send a "true" value back on the "send email" attribute would trigger an automatic dispatched email from EKM to the buyer, as happens with eBay.
    Could this be optional in the integration, as EKM currently don't have a permanent Bcc in the email template to send a copy of the email to review platforms, which needs to be added manually for each batch of dispatched orders.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. EKM Integration - EKM have updated their platform to allow 'Tracking numbers'.

EKM have updated their platform to allow the Royal Mail 'tracking number' to be sent when an order is dispatched.

I would be grateful if Royal Mail could update the EKM integration so Royal Mail tracking numbers are pulled through to customer orders.

Thank you very much.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Click & Drop API: LABELS/CANCELLATIONS/MANIFEST

I was excited to see the the Click & Drop API integration in Nov 20 https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/37754239-click-drop-rest-api but unfortunately it does not even allow label download which we have with C&D desktop.

To rival other APIs, we need:
    - label retrieval
    - label cancellation
    - dispatch

for dispatch. no waiting around for a batch to manifest (or fail) - just upload a list of orders marked dispatched/manifested or some other term for the list of batches to process - Royal Mail responds accepting the list and notifies the driver

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add ability to combine two or more orders into one shipment

With new EU customs declarations my labels and customs declaration can show false information when I have 2 order from 1 customer. Please implement a function to merge orders together in order to correct weight, cost etc to make customs compliant.
    This is a regular requirement, is a headache to work manually and as per customs regs, should be implemented as standard to ensure correct compliance.
    Thank you

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add "Scanned No Signature" label for CRL24/48

I'm still getting some CRL24/48 packages which aren't being scanned when posted through the letterbox, why not add a note on the label to remind the postman that they need to scan the item. I think it's all too easy for them to forget.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customs invoice for BPFO

When sending items to BPFO address, we need to supply customs information. The only option to do this now is to go to the post office and send the parcel. There needs to be a way to do this in Click & Drop.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow us to Edit Shipping Price on CN22/23

Lets say for example I download an order from my marketplace which consists of 2 x 2kg items which I am sending internationally and the order had £10 postage. Because International has 2kg limit, I need to split the order. I clone the original order and then edit each of the clones to change the quantity to 1 item in each package. This updates all of the order totals correctly, however I need to be able to edit the shipping price associated with the order. At the moment, each cloned order goes out with shipping price set to £10, which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make Standard Letters eligible with IOSS

Please make Standard Letters eligible with IOSS.

I sell goods online, that are IOSS applicable, and have EU VAT taken at the point of sale. These are small low price items, that I need to send as via Standard Letters, but this postage format is not currently compatible with RM Click & Drop.

Large Letters and Parcel are, but these are not appropriate formats for the items I sell. At present Standard Letters are deemed as 'correspondence' by RM, but this not correct for all items processed via this postage format.

Please expand Click & Drop IOSS to standard letters,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 'Addressee Identification Reference Number' - clarity?

This requirement now pops up for Russia, Peru, Canada, Australia, and Brazil.

The official RM document, linked below, only mentions Russia and Brazil.

https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014645258-January-2021-changes-to-international-customs

"Addressee Identification Reference Number: For customs purposes, Russia and Brazil require the submission of an addressee specific identification number when Russian/Brazilian individuals or organisation import goods from overseas. This is a 10 or 12 numerical digit code for items into Russia and to Brazil the individuals CPF in the format: 000.000.000-00 or a CNPJ for organisations in the format: 00.000.000/0000-00

Please be aware that when exporting items to Russia or Brazil, there is a requirement to

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Step 4. Review / edit package contents - allow IOSS / VOEC edits

We sell through multiple OMP platforms, so each will have its own unique IOSS / VOEC number. Currently, the click & drop system allows for only one business / OMP venue when pre-populating the customs declaration documents. As a workaround, it would be useful if these fields were able to be manually edited at step 4, as having to constantly adjust these values via dashboard-settings for each OMP venue will be a major headache.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Edit Shipping Costs

We need to be able to edit the Shipping Cost for existing orders. You allow us to edit the products, their prices, but not the shipping costs. When cloning orders, it is important to be able to edit the shipping costs of the cloned order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Send delivery confirmation number to Squarespace

The Squarespace integration is currently lacking the ability to send the delivery confirmation number from Click & Drop to Squarespace.

This means if you mark the orders as despatched via Click & Drop, the customer is sent (untracked_service) in their dispatch confirmation email - which is confusing and not a great customer experience.

This feature is available via Shipstation so it is possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Print Address and Customs labels sequentially on 4 labels to a sheet

Please add an option for customers using 4 labels on an A4 sheet to select, if they would like to have the address label immediately followed by the customs label without generating a new sheet of labels. The current system results in lots of blank labels, and the need to look carefully to make sure one assigns the correct customs label to the correct address label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. DropBox Retirement. C&D Desktop Falls Short (A step Backwards)

As you know you are retiring the DropBox method in June so the alternative that you are offering needs to offer the same service or better. As it stands it’s a step backwards having a Maximum Limit of 50 Labels per batch!

My system includes the weight and service in our orders CSV Batch File and we use the DropBox method so all labels are generated regardless of an order amount being above 50 but the ‘Desktop Versions’ works differently. If above 50 on the Desktop Version it displays a sidebar notification warning that the labels will not be generated!…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Importing (Updating) products does not update product image

When Importing and updating products from csv, if the product already has a product image set, any change of product image url in the csv to be imported is ignored. There is no way to change a product image via import.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base