Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

155 results found

1. Scan ALL RM48 and RM24 2D barcodes.

This situation has persisted for too long. It's imperative that ALL RM 48 and RM24 2D barcodes are scanned. We cannot accept liability for lost items when the postal service fails to scan them. While we can claim for the postage, it would be significantly advantageous if these 2D barcodes were consistently scanned upon delivery. Many remain unscanned, and Royal Mail's excuse of it not being a priority is unacceptable. Their latest advertisement emphasizes the importance of their services for businesses, including the choice of delivery speed and online delivery confirmation. We demand 100% compliance with this service. The financial…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Update Tracked 24/48 to collected when Business Collection takes place

Royal Mail Tracked is not tracked when the driver collects. Please can you update the tracking using the manifest when collected not when the packet gets to the super hub the next day?

It was impemented for personal customers last year:
    https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/45679138-tracking-show-a-shipment-has-been-collected

Second class post tracking is fine and shows the following message when the driver collects:
    "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item"

But Tracked 24/48 shows this message until the next day or later on Royal Mail tracking:
    "We're expecting it
    The sender has advised they have despatched your item to Royal…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it easier to find out how much one has been charged for each item

It is far too difficult to find out how much one has actually been charged for an item. If it is on the system at all it is not easy to find.
    It is very frustrating

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add the delivered DATE to the manifested orders status column.

At the moment, the tracking status for delivered items just shows as 'delivered', but it does not show the actual delivered date.

This would be so useful for an overview and finding out delivered date results for things like ebay cases.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop tracking numbers being generated for non-tracked services

Tracking numbers have recently started being generated for non-tracked services (e.g. BPL2 2nd Class). These are then being exported into integrated marketplaces, breaking the tracking functions and causing a large number of customer complaints and confusion.

Can this please be corrected as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

The fix for this issue is currently in development and is expected to be released in the near future. We will make sure to publish an update to this page once it is completed.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

6. Make the manifest smaller, its wasted paper.

Let's streamline the manifest; it's just wasted paper. Handing it over to the postman feels pointless since Royal Mail already has a digital copy. Once the collection driver scans it, it's just trash. Why not replace it with a barcode or 2D code on a label? Maybe 3 or 4 with all info in the codes? The driver or the drop-off point can scan it. We're moving towards a waste-free society, yet this manifest is unnecessarily large with too many spaces. A bunch of tracking codes serves no purpose. Postmen confirm these manifests are redundant once scanned. Let's make them…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the check box for each order bigger on the new orders page

When scrolling down new orders the check box is so small - cant it be bigger - its easy to click just off it then it opens the order and you have to close it.

Please make it easier when processing lots of orders but not checking them all.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Overwrite existing product data: Not updating...

Overwrite existing product data: Not updating... Can this be looked at as there seems to be an issue with this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Retain selected items after applying postage

If you tick certain orders in the 'New Order' folder and apply postage to an order all the ticked items are de-ticked.

It use to be that these ticked items were retained as ticked. Please change this back.

Please can you re-add this feature.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Detect Channel Islands postcodes and automatically set their destination to Jersey/Guernsey not Mainland

When orders from Ebay, Amazon and other channels come through to C&D via the API, it would be extremely useful if the destination country could automatically show as the relevant Jersey/Guernsey not Mainland UK, as the customs label does not automatically generate without this. Ebay orders and most amazon orders to Jersey and Guernsey appear as "mainland UK" but with Jersey or Guernsey postcodes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add 'Store Postage Method' to the API

Currently via the API, there is no way to tell Click and Drop which shipping method you intend for the order to be shipped. You are only able to setup rules based on price.

The 'Store Postage Method' is only currently able to be used for integrations which Royal Mail themselves have written. This is a strange practice and makes the API only half feasible.

Please add this or another new parameter so we can specify our postage method by name rather than price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Access to International Heavier through click & drop

If I want to send an International Heavier parcel I cannot do this through Click & Drop. This tends to mean I don't use this service as it is not part of the click & drop offering. As it is a Royal Mail service I do not know why it cannot be included.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow orders to import from WooCommerce with status' other than "Processing"

Please allow order to be imported from WooCommerce integration with order status' other than "Processing".

As with many stores we take Pre-Orders and Back-Orders for out of stock items, we use custom order status' and the "On hold" status to separate these from newly created "Processing" orders.

We then can't have these import into Click & Drop properly and have to make them manually as Click & Drop can't see anything other than "Processing".

Please create an extra field in the settings page where we could write in the extra status' we want to import. Or have the plugin scan…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow "Send tracking with order notes" to be turned on without "Mark orders as dispatched" turned on

Please allow us to turn on the option to send customers the tracking number via Woocommerce order notes, "Send tracking with order notes", without having to enable the "Mark orders as dispatched on channel" option.

We regularly have customers order multiple items, some of which may be back-order or pre-order items. When we receive these orders we often ship the in-stock items straight away, while keeping the order "On hold" until the back/pre-ordered items arrive.

We can't turn on the "Mark orders as dispatched in channel" option as this would automatically mark as Complete orders where there have been partial…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Urgently Stop Allowing Free Unauthorised Tracked Returns

Click & Drop allows the public to send anything back using our Tracking numbers for free at any time for any reason and we are not told.

I discovered this when I was billed for a Return to Sender label but I don't have Tracked return labels set up in my OBA account.

Trying to understand how I have been billed for a Return to Sender label, I went on the public Click & Drop website and discovered that it was possible to book a collection for a free return by entering one of our Tracked 24/48 or Special Delivery…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Order checkboxes not de-selecting

When multiple orders are selected to generate labels they then move to the 'Orders ready for despatch' section. When you view that section the checkboxes for those orders are sill selected. As I have discovered, when you go to delete a single order from the three dot menu within the order, any other orders with checkboxes still selected are also deleted. This is a major flaw and does not happen in the old interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow impersonating batch/orders when uploading them via Click & Drop API

At the moment Orders/Batches submitted using API are without any user assigned. This makes it hard for users to find the batch they have created using our CRM. Tags that are allowed for items are not helpful as they are shown only in "order view" but not when viewing the Batches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so we can edit the batch name

When making a batch it would be good to have the option to change the name of it so on the batches page they can be differentiated easily and I can print the one I want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. show maxmimum possible price for the chosen service, or price guide that retlates to account

The reason given for not showing us the price for a service is that prices are not calculated until after they are manifested because of discounts. But what I would like to see, when I am choosing a service, is the price of that service before it is discounted. For me this is so that I can see the prices that I should be charging the customer. If not this then a price guide that relates to the service that I'm using on the main menu because I find it hard to find the price guide that relates to my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base