General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit a Collection without starting again

When you complete a collection request it -seems- to give you the option to 'amend' but it does not allow you to add any more parcels, doing so you have do do everything again from scratch. Streamlining this edit process, so extras can be added or removed without having to start again. Being able to cancel any right up until the point of collection (unless it is the only one, as this would, of course, affect the postperson's route and waste time). Or allow a refund for any 'unavailable' on the day if there has been an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Provide proof of postage for parcels dropped at sorting offices over the weekend

I cannot understand why if I drop a pre-paid click and drop parcel at a sorting office over the weekend, that they are unable to stamp my certificate to show it has been received? I am told that because it won’t be scanned and start moving in the network until Monday, that they can’t stamp my certificate because nothing will happen with the parcel. I got told to come back on Mo day to post it if I want it stamped - which I’m unable to do. What then happens if my parcel is lost, how can I prove I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Inclusion of BX9 postcode addresses for HMRC

Could not the system be improved by allowing for the inclusion of BX9 postcode addresses for HMRC?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ecwid integration

Do you plan to integrate with Ecwid ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add delivery status to Proof of Postage screen on RM app

Really like that we can scan item + postbox for PoP now however we send enough that ‘30 most recent’ could fill up very quickly and it would be great to be able to see if an item has been delivered on (or from) the PoP screen itself. That way we could happily remove it from the list as theoretically there is now proof of delivery instead.

Obviously it would be great if it checked each item in the list automatically but even having the ability to click on the item number and have that load it in the tracking…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it clear if a customer has purchased more than one of the same exact order

This has happened a few times.. a customer has ordered the same product twice in one order but Click and drop only mentions the item once. if the customer ordered two items that were different they let you know by putting each product name in a row. but not when they order the same product twice.

At least write (for e.g) 2x Ella Crop Top, so we are aware theres 2 items. you can see theres 2 items only when you scroll down and tap on order details but if you ship a lot of orders you know this can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base