General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add delivery status to Proof of Postage screen on RM app

Really like that we can scan item + postbox for PoP now however we send enough that ‘30 most recent’ could fill up very quickly and it would be great to be able to see if an item has been delivered on (or from) the PoP screen itself. That way we could happily remove it from the list as theoretically there is now proof of delivery instead.

Obviously it would be great if it checked each item in the list automatically but even having the ability to click on the item number and have that load it in the tracking…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Change the grams/kilograms option

When selecting the grams/kilograms option for weight, it is not clear which is selected. Is white the selected option or is it green? Even on the next page, it is not clear which is selected. I'm sure if you scoured the small print in a further page, it may say, but that's not really something anyone does. When I took my latest parcel to the post office, it was pointed out that I'd paid for 3g, not 3kg. I had to repurchase and request a refund.
    I think the graphics and the selection process needs clarified on the website. A…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Address formatting issues Germany

On your website, it says that there is a certain format the address has to be to send a package to Germany as they have strict rules. When I fill in the details online to buy international postage the German address gets put into a UK format rather than the German format. Will this change in printing or will it stay as the UK format as I do not want to risk the package not being accepted when sent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better International Partner Tracking

Partner Tracking once an item has been handed to international partners is awful. The worse one being PostNL - tracking never works on their website, and their reason is that it's due to the address not being digitally sent to them via Royal Mail.

What this means for NL parcels, is that tracking is non-existent once RM has handed it to PostNL, causing NL customers to constantly email to ask for an update. We need better tracking between RM and their partners.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't turn off auto-complete for form filling

Almost every website with a form allows browser auto-complete so you don't need to type everything out. This means there is far less chance of a typo when putting in delivery information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Link to the https://parcel.royalmail.com/page direct from clicking the 'Buy Online' button on the Price Finder Page

Link to the https://parcel.royalmail.com/ page direct from clicking the 'Buy Online' button on the Price Finder Page, so you have the option of Send Item (for casual user) OR Log in/Register (for regular/small business user that option is clearly aimed at). And either way, transfer the details of the selected service from Price Finder....like it used to before it was changed/complicated. Pretty obvious users dont want to have to re-select the service again!
    Currently Price Finder 'Buy Online' goes ONLY to the 'Click & Drop' Sign In/Register page - No option at all to open the 'Send an Item Page'…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ammend the printed address label for personal customers so as to show only the return address.

At the moment the printed address label shows a return address complete with senders name. This compromises the safety of personal data by linking a personal name to the address.
    I can see no way of changing this in the process though if I recall correctly when I first used the service it was possible to specify that the return address was not printed on the label. My view is that this is a step too far, preventing the return to sender should delivery prove impossible for any reason, but there is a clear case to show only the address…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Re Customers not receiving their SMS or email notifications

Disappointing service, unable to find a post office that is equipped to accept and print label. I received a QR code but no label to print myself: your help screen - "Customers not receiving their SMS or email notifications" provides no solution to customers that have not received their printable information. I have paid for a service I cannot use. I cannot arrange for a collection as I am unable to print a label. I cannot take it to a post office with a CSR facility as your map does not show where these are.
    Generally, your website is unstructured…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix the payments problem on Click and Drop

Fix the payments problem on Click and Drop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Integrate the Alpha Numeric sorting code onto the Click & Drop print system

After 41 years of working for RM, some things still exasperate me.
    Just used the QR code to get the label for my item. Gave the item to the OPG and they saw that the Alpha Numeric code was not printed on the item, which seems odd as we are promoting that as a way of reducing missorts etc. There is even a space for it , so why not do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We have been unable to print postage labels from RM Click & Drop for three days now

We have been unable to print click and drop postage labels for three days now. The process up to and including generating labels works fine. When we instruct the label to print it goes to the print list and sticks there spooling - indefinitely. We are able to print any and all other types of document with no problem. We even went as far as purchasing and installing a new printer. Exactly the same - it can print other pdfs, word, excel, images but the moment it encounters a RM pdf it clogs. We are fully aware that it looks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. what is the symbol on international labels?

What is the symbol that appears in the row below the addresses on the international shipping label - kind of looks like a hand?...It would be good to know what each symbol or barcode represents

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Integrate with DEPOP

DEPOP is quite a big sales funnel and brings in a lot of sales. when we get orders we always have to create orders and manually which can cause errors to orders and filling in addresses which it has done once already.

Click and drop i think work with ebay so i really think depop should be another platform that i know alot of people would appreciate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it clear if a customer has purchased more than one of the same exact order

This has happened a few times.. a customer has ordered the same product twice in one order but Click and drop only mentions the item once. if the customer ordered two items that were different they let you know by putting each product name in a row. but not when they order the same product twice.

At least write (for e.g) 2x Ella Crop Top, so we are aware theres 2 items. you can see theres 2 items only when you scroll down and tap on order details but if you ship a lot of orders you know this can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the website is realy not very user freindly!

hi, is there no way you can make the buying post process simpler? why do i have to manually log in, and re-enter my return address every time? then i have to manually re-enter my card details again every time. and why not just a simple buy the thing now! i dont need to add to basket and all this unecceserry bloody clicking!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better International Partner Tracking

Partner Tracking once an item has been handed to international partners is awful. The worse one being PostNL - tracking never works on their website, and their reason is that it's due to the address not being digitally sent to them via Royal Mail.

What this means for NL parcels, is that tracking is non-existent once RM has handed it to PostNL, causing NL customers to constantly email to ask for an update. We need better tracking between RM and their partners.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base