General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement a receipt system across CSP when mail is dropped off or have a digital receipt (proof of posting) generated in Click and Drop.

The two Customer Service Points in my area will not give receipts for click and drop items.
    This means I have put parcels through your network and if they go missing, which happens I have no proof that I put them through your network because the staff say they don't need to supply or stamp any receipts. This is not okay.
    Royal Mail customer help centre states if you drop off click and drop items to a CSP you can get your proof of posting paper work stamped, well you can't.
    You can not supply a service and not give…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Completely redesign your Click & Drop website

As per the heading - the website is really hard to comprehend and use. My wife and I have tried three times to use it and are completely baffled.
    The idea is great and would be really useful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You must provide package contents information for international orders. Please enter the information below.

Having an issue when dispatching some international orders to AU and USA - All others have gone through successfully but using the exact same customs information I am still getting the error "You must provide package contents information for international orders. Please enter the information below."

I have even gone in to edit and it says "The required information for all packages has been supplied.View contents."

Please could you look into this for us

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Accept Tracked 24 and 48 at Post Offices!

Royal Mail, please work urgently with the Post Office so that they can accept Tracked 24 and 48 parcels paid for through Click & Drop. Local delivery offices are hardly ever open, making it impossible for us to drop off items using these services.

Tracked Returns can be posted at Post Offices - why not Click and Drop mail too?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why can't proof of posting label also be printed by the Labels to Go at CSP?

I in the process of moving over to click and drop from another courier, and it seems RM still needs proof of posting in the case of claims.

But at RM CSPs for using Tracked 24 service there is no way of printing the proof of posting, it has to be printed beforehand. I currently always have a printer to hand and can't see why the proof of posting is also printed out by the Labels to Go system at the RM Customer Service point?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop insisting that I supply Customs data for International Orders that I have already supplied Customs Data for

Several times, I have successfully paid for postage, generated and printed the postage label and posted the item for International orders. Then I log on and you tell me to provide Customs Data for these orders - I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. It's not possible to do it again and anyway - it's too late! PLEASE fix the bugs in your site and stop these unnecessary warnings!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can you take off the customs requirements added on 01/01/21 to a letter. Letters do not require customs information

Can you take off the customs requirements that were added on 01/01/21 to a letter.
    Letters do not require customs information only large letters and parcels, it's not necessary so not clear why was it added.
    It just creates more work that is not necessary on international letters.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reduce Wastage

Now that every packet going outside the UK has to have a customs label - it is getting hard to match up the customs labels with every postage label (as there is no reference on the CN22 which matches the postage label).

Even worse is the number of partially filled sheets which are produced when you have a couple of UK orders in the mix.

Why not print off all of the non-UK labels first and then the UK labels ? Doing this manually is OK, but if you have 40-60 orders being processed it is a nightmare to ensure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have a website that helps the customer and not create a maze to stop them

Your website is designed to baffle and confuse users so they can't complain or contact your - you have broken the one click rule of website design, and have done it cynically. How about being helpful and have one button that actually leads to a compliant form or a real live chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Click and drop paperwork

I have recently started using the click and drop service for ease and security with eBay. I have the system down and know what I am doing with that, however when I dropped my post at a sorting office they stated that I should have paperwork to attach to the bag. I asked where I could find this as it was my first time using the system and I was just told to look more closely to what I print off. Can ANYONE help me with this as I cannot find or tbh even know what I am looking for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. mention restricted drop-off options sooner in the ordering process

After wasting lots of time setting things up (user-unfriendly system!) I was told, at the final step before payment, that the 24 and 48h services for track and track & sign are only available at the local depot. Well my 'local depot' is a lot futher away than my local post office, so I was a little frustrated you can imagine. Should not have bothered and gone to my PO immediately. What a waste of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Click and Drop not importing Shopify Orders

Shopify store is integrated correctly with CAD. Orders are marked unfulfilled, but CAD will not import the orders so that I can buy postage.

No help at all from CAD support at all who after 2 weeks of emails and hours of waiting on hold to be cut off, I am finally directed here.
    Can anyone help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide the option for multiple 'Packaging sizes' to be selected in product settings

When migrating orders over from our Woocommerce store, we need to create an individual product for each item sold on our website in the Click and Drop system so that C&D knows the weight and size details to apply our shipping rules to - but only one Product Size can be selected when creating a product - this is great if your order is for just one item, but when an order has multiples of the same product and requires a larger postage option being selected by the shipping rules, it become impossible as the Product Size selected prevents this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Royal Mail tracked 24 & 48 hour to be dropped off at Post Office

I have just been down to my post office (30 minute walk) to drop off my parcel which was a Royal Mail Tracked 24 hour delivery (I waited for 45 mins in a queue) only to be told I had to go to Royal Mail office (I had no idea royal mail and post office were different). I walked another 30 mins to Royal Mail which was closed due to Covid, I walked back to Post office and they could not provide me with proof of postage. So either make it very clear (in a pop up window before I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add WISH marketplace to the integration

Add WISH marketplace to the integration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Squarespace intergration doesn't include email and contact

It'll be helpful for Squarespace integration to include customer's email add and contact number. So that customers will be sent updates when their order will be arriving.

Also, after mark as despatched, it doesn't automatically send info to Squarespace. You still have to manually add tracking details.

Currently Click & Drop only transfers name and address- and we'll have to manually update the email and contactd etails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make contact info for click and drop more visible & give a clear range of drop off options for tracked 48

Upon going through the help pages to contact about a parcel not recognised at the post office I found 03457 740 740. No indication there is a separate number for Click and Drop (0345 611 3425). So I was on the phone for 40mins only to be told to ring another number requiring a further 20 min wait which is messing up my afternoon big-time. In the help it should warn of a separate help page for C&D.
    Then I find that the tracked 48hr can't be taken at a post office YET, the email confirming purchase provides a link…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide an email address for Royal Mail complaints

I wish to query click and drop inaccessibility, however the contact option on the website says that no email is being given as they are too busy, use our help pages.
    I would like, quite simply, to be able to get a specific answer to a specific question that is NOT addressed by the unhelpful help pages.
    I know there is a pandemic, but frustration is at a premium.
    I was totally unable to “ship” my item after I purchased and printed my tracking 48 label for a large latter under 100g. I used the “find your delivery office” feature,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow the delivery confirmation of large letters purchased through personal click and drop.

If the postman scans the 2d barcode that are on the label as they deliver the items, which they always do, then why cant I see if its been delivered on my dashboard? This is possible with a business account, so why not a personal account? Seeing as you've increased the price, to a whopping £1.29 1st class less than 100g, along with a drop in service, I think this is a very small request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base