General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement a receipt system across CSP when mail is dropped off or have a digital receipt (proof of posting) generated in Click and Drop.

The two Customer Service Points in my area will not give receipts for click and drop items.
    This means I have put parcels through your network and if they go missing, which happens I have no proof that I put them through your network because the staff say they don't need to supply or stamp any receipts. This is not okay.
    Royal Mail customer help centre states if you drop off click and drop items to a CSP you can get your proof of posting paper work stamped, well you can't.
    You can not supply a service and not give…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Do NOT place refunded orders back into the "postage applied" section

Orders that have been refunded end up in the Postage Applied section, which means that I often pay for them again, and then have to refund again. Would it not be better to delete them, or create a separate category like Refunded or such. It's an issue that impacts productivity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reduce Wastage

Now that every packet going outside the UK has to have a customs label - it is getting hard to match up the customs labels with every postage label (as there is no reference on the CN22 which matches the postage label).

Even worse is the number of partially filled sheets which are produced when you have a couple of UK orders in the mix.

Why not print off all of the non-UK labels first and then the UK labels ? Doing this manually is OK, but if you have 40-60 orders being processed it is a nightmare to ensure…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Accept Tracked 24 and 48 at Post Offices!

Royal Mail, please work urgently with the Post Office so that they can accept Tracked 24 and 48 parcels paid for through Click & Drop. Local delivery offices are hardly ever open, making it impossible for us to drop off items using these services.

Tracked Returns can be posted at Post Offices - why not Click and Drop mail too?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Completely redesign your Click & Drop website

As per the heading - the website is really hard to comprehend and use. My wife and I have tried three times to use it and are completely baffled.
    The idea is great and would be really useful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. List the price paid for postage next to dispatched orders

The only way I can find how much I payed for a particular parcel is to look at my email conformation. It would be easier to see how much postage was paid for each parcel in the order table.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't ask for customs declarations when I'm sending a birthday card to someone.

It's impossible to find a customs code for a single card or letter. Please give a way to avoid having to do the impossible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ability to turn OFF auto scrolling

what is the point of the auto scrolling when selecting each item for applying postage. It is so annoying, and its something i have never seen on any website ever, and RM choose to add it to its shoddy order process. Can we have an option to turn off that completely unneccessary, whatever it is.. fetaure or just complete annoyance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shopify Adding England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland to the 'County' Field

Through it's API integration with Click & Drop, Shopify is adding England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland to the 'County' Field. I've been in touch with them, but they wont' change it. Just a pain to remove on each order, can you remove this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You must provide package contents information for international orders. Please enter the information below.

Having an issue when dispatching some international orders to AU and USA - All others have gone through successfully but using the exact same customs information I am still getting the error "You must provide package contents information for international orders. Please enter the information below."

I have even gone in to edit and it says "The required information for all packages has been supplied.View contents."

Please could you look into this for us

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why can't proof of posting label also be printed by the Labels to Go at CSP?

I in the process of moving over to click and drop from another courier, and it seems RM still needs proof of posting in the case of claims.

But at RM CSPs for using Tracked 24 service there is no way of printing the proof of posting, it has to be printed beforehand. I currently always have a printer to hand and can't see why the proof of posting is also printed out by the Labels to Go system at the RM Customer Service point?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop insisting that I supply Customs data for International Orders that I have already supplied Customs Data for

Several times, I have successfully paid for postage, generated and printed the postage label and posted the item for International orders. Then I log on and you tell me to provide Customs Data for these orders - I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. It's not possible to do it again and anyway - it's too late! PLEASE fix the bugs in your site and stop these unnecessary warnings!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can you take off the customs requirements added on 01/01/21 to a letter. Letters do not require customs information

Can you take off the customs requirements that were added on 01/01/21 to a letter.
    Letters do not require customs information only large letters and parcels, it's not necessary so not clear why was it added.
    It just creates more work that is not necessary on international letters.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. make the webpage recognise all valid postmarks

It is not currently possible to use Click & Drop to send mail to at least one postcode. HMRC uses postcode BX9 1BX which is recognized by neither the Click & Drop webpage nor the Royal Mail postcode finder. Click & Drop requires that a town be included in the address but the HMRC does not use a street or town name (apparently mail sent to BX9 1BX goes to an office in Bexley; I have not tried putting that in as the town). I think BX9 1BX should generate an address in whatever form suits Royal Mail and HMRC…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make integration with Magento working again

The integration with magento 2 stopped working and theres no new updates about when it will be fixed.
    When you try to add integration you end up with error:
    Sorry, we couldn't establish a connection to your Magento store
    "Please try to 'Activate' or 'Reauthorize' the integration again.
    Error reference cecdc2c3"

I think it should be fixed. I know shopify and bigcommerce is more popular now but some people are still using magento!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Northern Ireland to be written in return address & as "origin country" now that N.Ireland is treated differently after Brexit.

Now that Northern Ireland has different rules when posting to the EU since Brexit. Northern Ireland is treated differently than Great Britain and yet I can't specify Northern Ireland in the return address or on customs forms. I doubt sorting staff want to have to look close enough to read all the postcodes to check if the post is from N.I.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PERSONALISED PRODUCTS - Customisation Name to be printed on dispatch note

So many of our products are personalised and unfortunately the name choosed by the customer to be printed on the product is not visible on dispatch note which makes it very difficult for us as we have to print additional packing slip with the customisation name for each order.

It would save us so much time if you could add this information to dispatch note so we can print it out and personalise product and dispatch.

at this moement theer is SKU and title of the product but there is no information about name to be printed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug On Sending Email Refund

When refunding an order an email is sent however this is sent to the original email that signed up for Click and Drop. If that email account is removed and replaced with another user it still sends to the original email. I can provide examples of where this has happened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Refund Label Remove From Awaiting Despatch

When a postage label is awaiting despatch it can be refunded. This is done when the wrong postage is selected is wrong or the customer cancels their order. The postage label remains at status awaiting refund for a number of days however it remains in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list. You may not want to despatch this order but can accidentally do so in the period it takes for the refund to go through. Could orders awaiting refund not be visible in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list but still be searchable from the drop down lists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. when searching for and finding an old order, have as an option "send same again"

sometimes we send the same items to customers, or have customers that are frequent clients. If we could search, find and send again this would speed up our work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base