General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Populate CN23 Contact Details Email/Phone & Default Category CN23 "Sale of Goods"

Customs need Electronic Data - Yet RM have failed to Populate the Contact Phone / Email for recipient in the CN23. Even though they have pulled through the addressee data for the contact address, it is not populated in CN23.

For me data is pulled from EKM integration - but this could be happening with other integrations also.

This just adds to additional manual handwritten details afterwards. Increases chance for errors, and delays!

Please add in contact data (email & Phone) of addressee into CN23

Additionally, in C&D account:
    Settings / Default customs information / Customs declaration category/

it only…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Custom positioning not working

All of a sudden - custom labelling positioning is not working. I've tried it 3 times over the last few days and instead of position 2 which I chose - it puts the label in position one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Do NOT place refunded orders back into the "postage applied" section

Orders that have been refunded end up in the Postage Applied section, which means that I often pay for them again, and then have to refund again. Would it not be better to delete them, or create a separate category like Refunded or such. It's an issue that impacts productivity.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Move requested refund labels elsewhere

The amount of times I accidentally fulfil an order that has been marked as awaiting refund and then not been entitled to said refund even though I have never used the label is silly now.

Either the order should be taken away from the ready for dispatch page or blocked from being dispatched completely as it is so easy to accidentally mark as dispatched when you are dealing with a large amount of orders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. automatic payments

Provide a solution to automatically take payment (Ideally DD or then from card) instead of having to login to Paypal everytime and go through the cumbersome process.

Should be a one click payment option! Or even better, a single bill at the end of the month like OBA.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please Make it Clear if an International Standard Letter is IOSS Eligible

After the latest feature release it is now unclear if an International Standard Letter is IOSS eligible. When selecting to apply postage it says it isn't. However under enhancements it says it is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be most helpful if you could show the dates of posts made here. then we know how long the theme has been running.

Please post the date of messages/idea so users can see how long a suggestion has been in existence.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create a manifest button to select all posting locations prior to printing EOD manifest

this would be helpful in pro-shipping as we currently have to select from 21 different posting locations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hawaii is not USA - Mainland

Hawaii is not mainland USA by any stretch of the imagination yet that is the option to select for shipments to Hawaii. It should be changed to 'USA - Mainland inc. Hawaii' or something that shows Hawaii is included.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IOSS refinements

The process for creating international shipments is becoming increasingly messy.

The IOSS box should only appear after selecting an EU country from the shipping address. It is not required for anywhere else and is just a distraction by putting it there regardless. What happens if you enter your IOSS number for a non-EU destination?

The IOSS number that we added under the trading name, can that be ported automatically instead of now having to enter it manually each time?

When creating a shipment to a non-EU international destination (such as USA) why does the page where you select your postage…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please integrate with weebly - also known as Squareup.com this is not to be confused with Square space!!

Please integrate click and drop with Weebly/Square. Not to be confused with Square Space, that’s a different company!

Www.square up.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Display gift message from Etsy orders

When we receive orders from etsy, there is no way of knowing if the order has a gift message. Can this information be automatically pulled through like on Amazon sales. I keep missing customers gift messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reduce Wastage

Now that every packet going outside the UK has to have a customs label - it is getting hard to match up the customs labels with every postage label (as there is no reference on the CN22 which matches the postage label).

Even worse is the number of partially filled sheets which are produced when you have a couple of UK orders in the mix.

Why not print off all of the non-UK labels first and then the UK labels ? Doing this manually is OK, but if you have 40-60 orders being processed it is a nightmare to ensure…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add the hungarumlaut to the characters permitted in an address

Click and Drop seems not to like some accented characters in foreign addresses – it’s OK with grave and acute accents, but it generates errors “invalid address” for this specific example :

Kerekes Barnabás
    Napfény utca 1/1, 2-es csengő
    Budapest Pest megye 1098
    Hungary

I think the issue might be the “õ” (hungarumlaut, unicode U+0151) at the end of the second line. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_acute_accent

thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make the webpage recognise all valid postmarks

It is not currently possible to use Click & Drop to send mail to at least one postcode. HMRC uses postcode BX9 1BX which is recognized by neither the Click & Drop webpage nor the Royal Mail postcode finder. Click & Drop requires that a town be included in the address but the HMRC does not use a street or town name (apparently mail sent to BX9 1BX goes to an office in Bexley; I have not tried putting that in as the town). I think BX9 1BX should generate an address in whatever form suits Royal Mail and HMRC…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Refund Label Remove From Awaiting Despatch

When a postage label is awaiting despatch it can be refunded. This is done when the wrong postage is selected is wrong or the customer cancels their order. The postage label remains at status awaiting refund for a number of days however it remains in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list. You may not want to despatch this order but can accidentally do so in the period it takes for the refund to go through. Could orders awaiting refund not be visible in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list but still be searchable from the drop down lists.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Label media specifications for 4 labels per A4 page

The following help page gives the specifications for one of the label printing templates you offer: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001531354-What-label-size-should-I-be-using-for-Click-Drop-

Please could you expand this page to cover all possible templates, in particular the case of printing 4 labels on an A4 page. What are the label dimensions and margins? This will assist in ordering the correct blank label sheets to print on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to Download 'Payment Pending' Shopify orders to Royal Mail

We would like a option for Click and drop to fetch orders from Shopify which are marked as 'payment pending'. This is because we have a lot of account customers who get a invoice with there order. Royal Mail only downs the order if it marks as paid which means we send it via DHL instead. The DHL shopify intergration has options to let you choose which orders to download.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow the delivery confirmation of large letters purchased through personal click and drop.

If the postman scans the 2d barcode that are on the label as they deliver the items, which they always do, then why cant I see if its been delivered on my dashboard? This is possible with a business account, so why not a personal account? Seeing as you've increased the price, to a whopping £1.29 1st class less than 100g, along with a drop in service, I think this is a very small request.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You must provide package contents information for international orders. Please enter the information below.

Having an issue when dispatching some international orders to AU and USA - All others have gone through successfully but using the exact same customs information I am still getting the error "You must provide package contents information for international orders. Please enter the information below."

I have even gone in to edit and it says "The required information for all packages has been supplied.View contents."

Please could you look into this for us

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base