General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Integration for SquareUp

It would be great if Click and Drop could be integrated with the SquareUp selling platform as at the moment I would have to take orders via one platform and then manually log in to C&D and enter all the order information again by hand which is really time consuming and off putting.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. include customer's contact telephone number alongside shipping address

If a customer provides a contact number when ordering, it should be included on the shipping label. A contact number would help to decrease the rate of lost/returned international orders.

I'm surprised this feature isn't already standard as Royal Mail themselves advise you to add a customer's contact number when shipping internationally?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remove Labels Awaiting Refund From Orders

When a postage label is awaiting despatch it can be refunded. This is done when the wrong postage is selected is wrong or the customer cancels their order. The postage label remains at status awaiting refund for a number of days however it remains in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list. You may not want to despatch this order but can accidentally do so in the period it takes for the refund to go through. Could orders awaiting refund not be visible in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list but still be searchable from the drop down lists.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add more Payment Options

The payment options on the 'Business' Click & Drop system are inferior to those on the 'casual' Send an Item system, in that in order to avoid PayPal all the card info has to be entered manually, including billing address, email etc that are pre-populated in the 'casual' system. Be great to have the same facility in both.

Please consider adding a payment service such as WorldPay or Stripe.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow to print only Proof Of Postage for multiple orders

Hi,

We are using the business.parcel.royalmail.com for a few years to buy and print labels for our orders via Royal Mail.

We always ask for Proof of Postage at the Post office, to have a proof in case it gets lost.

Lately because we have more orders international, because they have to type the address for each label the people at the post office ask us to print the Proof of postage from the system for all the order and give them to stamp.

However to get a list of all the proof of postage for many orders with the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Shopify orders cannot be searched

Shopify orders cannot be searched by any details (order ref / buyer name / address) using the search feature.

It ALWAYS comes up as an error!

Please fix this issue that has been going on since start of the year!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. IOSS reporting on letter size deliveries

My click and drop is linked to my ebay store where I sell stickers, these can be sent as a letter size to keep postage costs lower to encourage sales.
    At present royal mail do not support ioss reporting on letter size deliveries as it has been assumed that letter deliveries are only documents.
    There are a lot of items that can be sent as a letter so why am I having to send my EU sales via large letter just so that the ioss details can be sent?
    I am going to have to increase my delivery charges to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Capture International address for POP at Post Office

When I drop International packets at the Post Office, they have to manually enter the delivery address into their system.

Since the name and address are already in the system is there some way that this could be captured automatically, in the same way that it does for domestic addresses.

I understand that the layout of international addresses can vary a little, but maybe presenting the address on screen and highlighting the relevant parts might be possible, as it's the current system is quite time consuming, and the post office clerk shows me very little love when I have a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ensure recipient VAT number is added CN23 / Ekectronic customs information

At the moment, we are seeing a lot of items sent to the EU where they spend weeks in customs and are then marked "item not delivered - returning to sender".

Presumably the issue here is that the various customs offices are simply overwhelmed by the total number of items they need to check and collect VAT on - whether the IOSS scheme is used or not!

An exclusion to this is B2B sales (where both the sender and recipient VAT numbers are provided).

There is nowhere to add the recipient VAT numbers anywhere on the system; although I add…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include gift message for Etsy orders

Please can you include the gift message on Etsy orders, you do this fine for Amazon orders. I keep missing the messages on Etsy and get bad feedback on the platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add 'collection' option to click & Drop accounts

Stop having to log out of a Click & Drop online account to be able to arrange collection from home address. Presently this is the only way to arrange and pay for collection, which negates the useful integration features of the account, and prevents customers spending more money with you....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to Download 'Payment Pending' Shopify orders to Royal Mail

We would like a option for Click and drop to fetch orders from Shopify which are marked as 'payment pending'. This is because we have a lot of account customers who get a invoice with there order. Royal Mail only downs the order if it marks as paid which means we send it via DHL instead. The DHL shopify intergration has options to let you choose which orders to download.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add integration for WISH

Add WISH marketplace to the integration

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PERSONALISED PRODUCTS - Customisation Name to be printed on dispatch note

So many of our products are personalised and unfortunately the name choosed by the customer to be printed on the product is not visible on dispatch note which makes it very difficult for us as we have to print additional packing slip with the customisation name for each order.

It would save us so much time if you could add this information to dispatch note so we can print it out and personalise product and dispatch.

at this moement theer is SKU and title of the product but there is no information about name to be printed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Greater control over print layout,

I would like to print the postage label and CN22 customs next to each other so utilizing A4 - 2 per sheet Self-adhesive labels. At present to print 4 labels and 4 CN22 it takes 8 sheets, these could be but on 2 sheets. More control to print maybe print label, CN22, and proof of delivery on one page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Set up your site to 'remember' card details & return address for logged-in users?

Could you please set up your site to 'remember' card details & return address for logged-in users? It's a nuisance to have to enter them every time I use the service. I would also like to see the 10 item limit increased or removed, please!

(NB - I wasn't really sure what to select from the drop-down. I do have an online business account, but I've only ever used https://send.royalmail.com/ for Click & Drop, and it makes no difference if I'm logged-in or not).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add an option to print the labels without certificate of post and/or instructions

Could you please add an option to print the labels without certificate of post and/or instructions? I don't need them, because the post office prints out the postal certificates, so it's just a waste of paper & ink to have to print them for every parcel.

(NB - I wasn't really sure what to select from the drop-down. I do have an online business account, but I've only ever used https://send.royalmail.com/ for Click & Drop, and it makes no odds if I'm logged-in or not).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Combine the Customs Label with the Address Label

It's really confusing & awkward to have one sheet (or 10) of address labels & one sheet (or 10) of customs labels. Matchign them up can be a PITA & very time consumng

Why can we not have the Address and Customs label of the same package side by side ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base