Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Inconsistent payment verification requests

When sending 1st and 2nd class the payments usually go through without going bank verification, but when a tracked 24 or 48 item is added to the order every time I have to verify the transaction.

Its only a small thing but it puts me off using these services as it takes up more time to process orders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it faster to drop of parcels at post offices

Once payment is made, physically 'dropping' the parcel needs to be more time efficient. Parcel post box's are fast but there aren't many of these available. Post offices are extremely slow. Queuing, weighing each item, generating receipts etc. Can take a quarter of an hour in total. This is the weak link. Why can't parcels be 'dropped' off at post offices without the waiting?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on: 03457 750 750 

Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

3. Multiple Company names on SMS / EMAIL customer notifications

Currently the name on the notifications is the account holder. Fulfilment houses despatch on behalf of multiple companies. It would be very useful if the import data could include a field that had name of the actual sender rather than the fulfilment house. Currently this can be achieved by listing different names on the Royal Mail account but this is too unwieldy, slowing down the import process massively. Could this be automated in the future by having a separate non required data field. At the moment fulfilment houses or their customers get contacted 1000's of times every day by consumers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a ‘View basket’ button in the app

As far as I can see there’s no way to get to your ‘basket’ in the app other than by going through the send an item process. So if I navigate away from the basket for whatever reason, I need to go through sending an item again (and delete it when I’m done) so I can get back to the basket

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base