General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop changing the flow and layout of the website

Each time I want to send a parcel I need the process to be simple and fast, unfortunately, for sometime now this is not the case. For example: If I've selected to drop off the item, why does the site try to force me to have it collected from my home address? The earliest collection you will offer is the next day, but that is no use to me if it needs to be shipped that day. Also, once I've selected the parcel I want to send for example 2kg for £2.85, why do I then have to scroll a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Provide an option for a smaller label to stick on small Click and Drop parcels.

I send parcels to family in Australia and the postage is often significantly cheaper online but if it’s a small package, the label that prints out is too big for the available space. Is there a way to print out a smaller version of the postage label rather than having to pay a higher price at the Post Office?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give us the options to drop off back again

Why on earth has the option to drop off a pre-paid item disappeared from the site? I don't want to organise a pick up, I don't want to have to cancel it when I didn't want it in the first place. Absolute madness. Why isn't it an option any more?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List the cheapest postage option first

The postage option that I most often use is the cheapest - the basic second class service. But, the way the options are currently presented, this doesn't appear at all without scrolling down. This isn't just inconvenient, it's misleading to anyone new to the system. I don't remember it being like this in earlier versions of Click and Drop, and I would much prefer the options to be presented in increasing order of cost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. QR code for International click & drop parcels

Hi,

When you book a parcel for click & drop, you are given a QR code that can be scanned by a Royal Mail employee at one of their offices, which will then print the label, and job done. Currently, when you book a parcel (I personally tried to send a large letter of 750g max.) for international delivery (in my case, Hungary), you are able to go through with the booking and purchase, however, you will not be given a QR code - it will just say "QR code unavailable". Leaving you with no other option than to request…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit a Collection without starting again

When you complete a collection request it -seems- to give you the option to 'amend' but it does not allow you to add any more parcels, doing so you have do do everything again from scratch. Streamlining this edit process, so extras can be added or removed without having to start again. Being able to cancel any right up until the point of collection (unless it is the only one, as this would, of course, affect the postperson's route and waste time). Or allow a refund for any 'unavailable' on the day if there has been an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Click & Drop Support responded

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is something in plan at present.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

7. Add delivery status to Proof of Postage screen on RM app

Really like that we can scan item + postbox for PoP now however we send enough that ‘30 most recent’ could fill up very quickly and it would be great to be able to see if an item has been delivered on (or from) the PoP screen itself. That way we could happily remove it from the list as theoretically there is now proof of delivery instead.

Obviously it would be great if it checked each item in the list automatically but even having the ability to click on the item number and have that load it in the tracking…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Click & Drop Support responded

Hello,

This is something we have in plan for future developments.

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

8. Set up your site to 'remember' card details & return address for logged-in users?

Could you please set up your site to 'remember' card details & return address for logged-in users? It's a nuisance to have to enter them every time I use the service. I would also like to see the 10 item limit increased or removed, please!

(NB - I wasn't really sure what to select from the drop-down. I do have an online business account, but I've only ever used https://send.royalmail.com/ for Click & Drop, and it makes no difference if I'm logged-in or not).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

9. Make it clear if a customer has purchased more than one of the same exact order

This has happened a few times.. a customer has ordered the same product twice in one order but Click and drop only mentions the item once. if the customer ordered two items that were different they let you know by putting each product name in a row. but not when they order the same product twice.

At least write (for e.g) 2x Ella Crop Top, so we are aware theres 2 items. you can see theres 2 items only when you scroll down and tap on order details but if you ship a lot of orders you know this can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base