General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. integrate with Royal Mail Claims

I send a lot of items next pre-1300. A small amount do not reach their destination in time and the process for claiming back the delivery fee ( which I split with my customers) is a manual one. Can there be a direct integration between click-and-drop and the royal Mail claims back-end please?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different prices for same item, same weight, same service?

Just got my Royal Mail Online Business Account up and running, connected to the Click & Drop program.
    Found it a bit confusing to say the least but I am starting to get my head around it now, I think!

Just wondering if any experts out there could explain something to me with regards to the pricing?

I will mainly be using the Royal Mail 48 option for parcels below 2kg and have just started testing the water by sending my first few parcels.
    What I can’t understand is that I sent 1 small parcel on 1st Oct 2020 weight…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide a machine readable date on invoices

On the monthly invoices provide an invoice date so that accounting packages can automatically scan the date - your invoices says 'invoice for September 2020' rather than 30th September 2020 or 30/9/2020. This means the scan can't work out the date!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the shipping cost of each item visible to the user

The system obviously calculates the postage cost of each item that is shipped. It would be fantastic if this info were made visible to the user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to filter out labels awaiting refund

It would be very helpful to be able to filter out labels awaiting refund (in addition to order status - new, label genereated, etc). When processing a large number of orders, I often accidentally set orders awaiting a refund to despatched, and assume this would halt/delay the refund process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base