General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add 80 Horizon Place WD6 5FQ to your database - it exists but cannot be found by your search engine

Nag whoever looks after the address database - this address is missing and could hold up mail delivery, which could cause serious problems.
    80 Horizon Place WD6 5FQ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Re Customers not receiving their SMS or email notifications

Disappointing service, unable to find a post office that is equipped to accept and print label. I received a QR code but no label to print myself: your help screen - "Customers not receiving their SMS or email notifications" provides no solution to customers that have not received their printable information. I have paid for a service I cannot use. I cannot arrange for a collection as I am unable to print a label. I cannot take it to a post office with a CSR facility as your map does not show where these are.
    Generally, your website is unstructured…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We have been unable to print postage labels from RM Click & Drop for three days now

We have been unable to print click and drop postage labels for three days now. The process up to and including generating labels works fine. When we instruct the label to print it goes to the print list and sticks there spooling - indefinitely. We are able to print any and all other types of document with no problem. We even went as far as purchasing and installing a new printer. Exactly the same - it can print other pdfs, word, excel, images but the moment it encounters a RM pdf it clogs. We are fully aware that it looks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 – Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. (Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes).

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base