Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. revise information actually printed on postage label

After all the codes entered to generate postage none of the required numbers, ie: IOSS, The commodity code or the country of origin are actually printed on the postage label. Surely it is the destination country that requires these codes not Royal Mail

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion. IOSS numbers are not to be printed anywhere on either shipping labels or CN documentation, they are only to be transmitted in electronic customs. 

It is entirely correct IOSS numbers are not visible on either your shipping label or CN document. Please do not manually write IOSS numbers on your packages, this may cause your shipments to be delayed, or returned by the receiving country's customs agents.

HS codes are printed on the CN document, not the shipping label. 

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

2. Use the correct address formatting for the destination country.

International addresses are currently printed using the UK format, however R.M. advise using the correct format for the destination for the destination country, especially (at the moment) with regards to Spain. Under the International Incidents bulletin (Spain), quote: "It’s particularly important to provide the Spanish address in the correct format ...". I would, but I can't when using C&D!!

I created software to do just that for my own labels before I started using C&D, so it's not difficult and surprising that a major postal company doesn't even do it themselves, at the same time as advising others to do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow a preview of label

I'd like to see a preview of the label before I pay. Reason for change: You can set up a number of addresses on the click & drop site. You can also set up a number of different integrations with the likes of Etsy. If you make a mistake with the integration address or your default is not set correctly, then you end up with the wrong return address being printed. This happened to me twice and the refund process is quite slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow EORI settings to be updated so that these can be automatically applied to postage labels

alongside setting default Tariff numbers etc to our click and drop account we should also be able too apply our default EORI number. please update so that this can be done automatically rather than manually written each time. Would also be good to have room for the defaults to be set for both types in case there are northern ireland orders to be posted also. GB is the bigger preference though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base