General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reinstate the option to drop off rather than collection only

option to drop off has been removed from posting larger letters - I don't want my items collected, I won't be at the premises, I'm 50m from a post box and I want my item to be sent the day i purchase the postage. Why on earth has this option been removed??

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Pull Shopify Fulfillments for Shopify Subscription renewals

The C&D Shopify integration needs to be updated to pull in shipments for both new Order and Fulfilment events to work with Shopify's new Subscription APIs.

We are using the Shopify subscription APIs on our shop and when a subscription is renewed, Shopify adds a fulfilment to the existing order, they DO NOT create a new order. So none of the subscription renewals are being sent through to Click & Drop.

Would it be possible for you to update your integration to cover this so that you are pulling in the data for both Order events and Fullfillment events in…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't put refunded orders back into the 'Ready for Printing' section

When a label refund has been accepted, the order moves back into the 'Orders Ready for Printing' session. If you have orders in there that you haven't purchased yet, this can lead to re-purchasing the refunded label. You may find yourself stuck in the cycle forever 😱

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add SafePlace for Collections

Add Safeplace option to collection address

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Send Purchase Notifications to All Users on an Account.

Share notifications of purchases with all users on an account, so that all users can keep track of purchases in the absence of the booker, and there is less risk of duplication.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Support Booking Collection With Buying Postage Label

As it stands I have to go through two separate processes to:

(a) pay for postage of a package in Click & Drop
    (b) go to a different screen to book a Collection.

Could you please integrate these two processes so we can optionally arrange and pay for a collection when we buy the postage.

It will make our workflows shorter; we only have to pay once rather than twice under the current system. This will save us time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support Germany's LUCID Scheme

Now that Germany requires sellers to be registered with LUCID to send into Germany, we need a place in C&D to enter this information. Etsy has implemented LUCID support

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. collection booking

Either let people know before attempting to book multiple parcels at the same time or allow multiple items to be collected when booking. Very stressful when paid for 11 postage labels and then trying to book in the 11 items for collection and the booking errors out and therefore no way of booking a collection even after speaking to someone on the phone. Stressful and time wasting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatically refund postage when label generation fails

It is very frustrating when you pay to produce postage labels, then the email you receive says 'QR code unavailable'. This happens occasionally for no apparent reason. It also happens consistently if the addressee has special characters in their name, like Jürgen.

You then have to wait over a week to be refunded. Even if you call customer service, they will refuse to refund earlier and tell you to wait.

1. Your developers should receive alerts each time this happens.
    2. There needs to be an option to request an immediate refund if the QR code / label fails to generate.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow us to buy return lables

We use Click & Drop to send 5-10 parcels a week. But I cannot buy a label to email to a client to return parcels to us. This is because you auto-populate the Sender field with our address. Can you change your software so that we can edit the 'sender' field to be our suppliers address, then I can buy a label with us as the recipient and email it to them to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. LET ADD NEW PACAKGES TO SAME DAY COLLECTION

Hi Royal Mail,

Once one collection is made, let people add additional packages if the postman was still not here. It would save You a lot of time and money and fuel.

Let me explain, I ordered collection yesterday for 3 packages,
    meantime I sold another 3 items, and made labels, and the collection date is the next day... My postman hasn't been here yet, so he could easily take "the tomorrow's" packages, and this way avoid coming here tomorrow. Maybe change the way You book collections by Address and not package? Like UPS does. You can add as many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give 1st Class & 2nd Class Mail an Acceptance Scan

When 1st Class & 2nd Class Click and Drop Mail is taken to a Post Office, the label is scanned. However, as an 'untracked' service, this acceptance scan isn't recorded online.

My suggestion is for this to be recorded as an acceptance scan, allowing in-app proof of postage to be generated, as well as total visibility for customers.

I take a large amount of C&D Mail to Post Offices, and occasionally, mistakes are made, so I don't receive physical proof of postage for every item - as has happened today. The reliance on paper receipts would be reduced by implementing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracking: Show a shipment has been 'Collected'

When using the "Book a collection" service, It would be nice if the scan that the postman did on collection would update the tracking status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pull "Partially Fulfilled" orders from shopify

At the moment only Unfulfilled orders are pulled from shopify. If any order has an e-gift card or any digital product, then these orders are set to "Partially Fulfilled" (as the digital element is fulfilled automatically), and these do not then flow downstream into C&D in order to buy the postage for the unfulfilled part of the order which is the bit that needs posting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Clarify what Despatched means for collection!

I have booked a collection for a TRacked 48 - Do I or Do I not mark it as despatched or does this happen automatically when the parcel is picked up & scanned? - It just isn't clear what I am meant to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show collections on Dashboard

Why can't I see booked collections linked to items on the dashboard. I have the email confirming the collection and apart from that only the payment record. Nothing about the status - late etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add integration for Vinted

Please add an integration for Vinted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add facility to generate new postal label from details of an already despatched order

Often a customer returns a despatched item to swap for a different size, etc. It is currently not possible to generate a new label using the name & address details from an existing despatched order - the label for the replacement item needs to be created from scratch manually. Suggest providing a new option in the drop-down "action" box when looking at a past label order, to create a new label order using the same name, address and contact details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. We are currently adding the ability to 'clone' manifested orders which will allow you to create new orders and labels with the same details as a previously manifested order. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

19. Reduce font size on letter labels

When sending items to the USA by letter rate, I have had a couple returned to me as unable to deliver over the past 12 months. Both addresses were perfectly valid.

However, a customer has been able to find that USPS use automated equipment to process the post, which only reads the last 4 lines of the address.

Normally, you have :

House Number, Street
    City
    Zip Code
    USA

However, the problem seems to arise where the font size is too large on the labels, so an address such as

301 South Shore LN
    Illinois
    NE 31313
    USA

Appears on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. Add Integration for SquareUp

It would be great if Click and Drop could be integrated with the SquareUp selling platform as at the moment I would have to take orders via one platform and then manually log in to C&D and enter all the order information again by hand which is really time consuming and off putting.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base