General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IOSS and imported CSV file specifications missing field

Hello,
    just been on the phone to click and drop support re what the field specification there will be for the IOSS number - reference.
    Unfortunately, according to them, there is not a field for a csv upload.

I think it's rather important to have the information before 1st July so I can prepare as best I can.

I have checked the field specs on
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000250093-Order-Import-spreadsheet-field-specifications

but nothing for IOSS.

Please could you either add a field or let me know how I will be able to get this information to Royal MAil. I need to let customs of Germany,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

IOSS should be stored on trading names for customers who are importing files from multiple marketplaces and a different trading names stored for the different marketplaces negating the need to enter the details on each import file.

For customers who have a direct integration into marketplaces like ebay, Amazon, NOTHS etc. and we pull the orders into Click & Drop from the channel, we will store the appropriate marketplace IOSS number and automatically apply the marketplace IOSS number on the orders for less than 150 Euros in the electronic data we pass when the end of day manifest or the label is purchased. Customers do not need to do anything different in these scenario’s the software will do the work on your behalf.

Click & Drop Support

2. require electronics customs fields to be filled out before continuing.

I keep getting an email telling me I'm not filling out electronic customs data. This could mean that the parcel will be returned or destroyed. So why am I allowed to continue to print out the label? If the customs info isn't there then it should not allow me to print a label in the same way it wouldn't let me print a label if I missed out the postcode or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug in C+D with WooCommerce and Greece "Attica" Orders

We have a website which uses WooCommerce and Click&Drop pulls the orders in.

The orders we have noticed have been pulled through wrong every single time for the Greece orders where "Attica" is specified in the "State/County". It brings it through simply as "I" rather than "Attica".

The address reads correct in WooCommerce, but when brought into Click & Drop it's incorrect and has been for a considerable amount of time.

Every single time this happens we have to manually edit it, and means if it isn't spotted the item goes missing.

I'm unable to see any official way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base