General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically print labels

It would be great if labels can be automatically printed to a specified printer when generated rather than waiting for a PDF to open and then individually printing. This works on the APC/Netdespatch online booking system.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the ability to mark each order as dispatched on Amazon when manifested, rather than having all being marked as dispatched (in settings)

If you are processing an exchange and you want to use the same order, and Click and Drop is set to mark all manifested orders as dispatched on Amazon, Click and Drop will override the shipping date and status on Amazon. This can sometimes lead to orders being marked as late.

With the ability to choose what orders will update the shipping information on Amazon order by order would fix this.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I need a Freehand Column (On DMO its "Senders Reference") for 6x 4 Thermal Label Prints i

We are a split site and use DMO currently where one site adds the sales info and the other (3 miles away) picks and packs the items. On the Click and Drop 6x4 Thermal template we need a Freehand Column (On DMO its "Senders Reference") to input a short code or title to inform the Packer at Warehouse what to attach a label to. Without this we cant use the C&D system. The Add SKU to label doesn't work for us as we dont use SKUs for every item

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make parcel delivery confirmation available for everyone!

I've already asked about this before (https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/17973793-publish-a-support-email-where-they-actually-know-a)

You closed the ticket with email details to clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com , who then promptly ignored me as usual.

So PLEASE tell me why https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=110276427000003BCEE19

says
    "Status: The service used to send this item does not provide tracking information."

It's a 2nd class BPL parcel. I've talked to your business support and delivery confirmation is supposed to be live and working for BPL parcels as well as CRL. So why do none of my parcels have delivery confirmation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

BPL is classified as a Universal Service Obligation product and the activation date for customers accessing these products, and using a Parcel format is scheduled for Friday the 24th February. Items posted after this date will then be available for Delivery Confirmation.

Click & Drop Support

6. Publish a support email where they actually know about click & drop

I've been fobbed off by onlinepostage@royalmail.com & clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com so far.

All my parcels (that's parcels, not large letters) show as "Status: The service used to send this item does not provide tracking information."

Onlinepostage are unable to help with my enquiry.
    clickanddrop tell me the message will magically change when my parcels are delivered. I know they've been delivered by ebay feedback, and still the error message.

How do I contact somebody who can do something? It's like communicating with Postman Pat's cat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Picking List or Job Sheet

It would be great if we can print a picking list or a job sheet that shows all the product SKU, Quantity and customer Address on one sheet. As we print labels on 4x6 thermal labels. It will be easy with job sheet to pick and pack by matching the labels. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom promotional message on label

When using the 6x4 label template there is a box at the bottom of the label for "Sender's reference". There is also a blank space after this reference, it could be useful if we could use this space for our own promotional message (either definable in the label template or as a field within the order import) or perhaps a small image/logo.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Error - Clcik and drop is not updating the first despatch date used by EBAY

The click and drop service updates the despatch date and tracking number correctly on EBAY, however there is an error in that is it not updating the 'Frist Scan Date' on the royal mail track and trace website to be the dispatch date and it it this metric that EBAY Uses for seller metrics.
    Please can this be fixed or can you liaise with EBAY so it uses the uploaded despatch date for the seller metrics]
    Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Within Click & Drop we update the delivery status in Ebay approximately every 15 minutes throughout the day, if you feel this isn’t happening, then can you email in some specific details to clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com and we can find out what may be happening.

In relation to the metric Ebay uses, we have limited influence on the Ebay metrics, however if you can provide some specifics where you feel Ebay may have penalised you unfairly, please email these in and we will pass these onto Ebay through the Royal Mail account handler.

Click & Drop Support

10. itegrate the despatch date with EBAY - Error

Currently ebay sellers have metrics against there dispatch date, before click and drop they used the first scan date (i.e. when the parcel was handed to the post office) with click and drop you are not updating the first scan date on your track and trace web site so ebay thinks it is a late despach by the seller (causing the seller to lose top rated status) the first track date should be updated automatically when the despatch label is printed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

if you go into the settings area within Click and Drop, and first choose your store and edit the store to ensure mark as despatched is ticked. Then in the template area within the settings section also ensure mark as despatched at the bottom of the screen, this will ensure that any marketplace store is updated with any tracking details of labels as you generate them. For Ebay this update happens hourly throughout the day.

Click and Drop Support

11. Expedited Delivery

It would be great if the shipping service for Amazon orders could be imported. At the moment if an expedited order comes through it has to be manually reset

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Within Click and Drop you can set up a shipping rule to cater for the Amazon Expidited service and automatically add this to the relevant Royal Mail postage product you have access to on your account. To do this we have the help content below to explain how to set up a rule. Let us know if this helps answer your request

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1300/kw/CLick %26 Drop Shipping rules

Click and Drop Support

12. Be able to check the 2D number from third party order management

I would like the ability for me to manually enter and check a 2D barcode which is generated from our order management software Linnworks, without creating the order within Click&Drop. Currently have to email Royal Mail for an update which can take 24 hours. Would save a lot of time if we could do it manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There are no plans to integrate Click and Drop into Linnworks as the two platforms operate in a similar area.

If you use the 2d Barcode information and copy this into the Royal Mail Track and Trace system, if Linnworks has been enabled for Delivery Confirmation the tracking status will appear there.

13. International Orders

Orders fro Amazon DE,FR & IT are not imported and have to be downloaded manually

It would be good if they could be

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

Amazon international stores can now be linked to Click and Drop. If you click on the settings area within Click and Drop, then Channels and Stores and then add new store, then choose Amazon and enter the approprioate details and select the relevant country where the store is based, you can then link for example Amazon DE to your UK Click and Drop account

Click and Drop Support

14. fix manifesting

need some urgent help here. manifesting has stopped working for me for the last 3 days. . looking back, i have posted my mail the last 3 days without paperwork. The first day, the auto-manifest eventually worked and the order was sent through my oba account . the second day the same..... today, even the auto-manifest has not completed.

this seems like a deal breaker to me, and having put a lot of time, effort and money into making this work, I may now have to abandon click and drop and go back to plan A

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. tell us which A4 labels are compatible with the "Integrated label & despatch note template"

tell us which A4 labels are compatible with the "Integrated label & despatch note template" as finding them is a nightmare.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. eBay notes to Buyer

We often get messages from buyers and we add these to the "Notes to buyer" field. This is then printed on the ebay invoice and helps us when picking and packing orders. We would need to have this field imported from ebay and printed when using C&D.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change the dates on the labels

I would like to be able to change the dates on the labels to a future date so i can generate labels on a saturday or sunday but not manifest until the Monday.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. sku

In addition to the SKU (thanks for adding that :) I would like the quantity printed e.g. 2WS16 where the quantity is 2 and the SKU is WS16

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can a customer use Click and Drop from multiple posting locations?

My customer wants to use C&D it but they have several locations to post from, I understand this can be easily managed within OBA itself but how does this work with Click & Drop?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

to use Click and Drop with multiple posting locations, at each of the sites where an operator exists, create them with an OBA profile linked to the relevant account and posting location and then register for access at that site. Next year we will be changing Click and Drop to cater for the posting location to be selected as you log in and access each day similar to that of OBA.

Click and Drop Support

20. Search Facility for Shipped order

When buyer says they have not received their order, it is long windy finding the order, Could we have a search facility where we can type in post code and search for shipped order in order to retrieve the tracking number

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base