General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EKM Intergration

Hello, please consider integration with EKM.com.This would be very useful. Thanks

377 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

418 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click & Drop Integration with Bluepark

A lot of users on the Bluepark ecommerce platform use Click and Drop with no easy means to import and send 100s of daily orders. Orders were previously imported over to DMO via NetDespatch but this has since been shut down.

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

208 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We would like to be able customize the packing slips that go with the parcels. We would like to include our logo, company address, customer

We would like to be able customize the packing slips that go with the parcels. We would like to include our logo, company address, customer care number etc.
    Many thanks

162 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - I cannot post a form every time!

It was difficult enough when I had to call customer service to get a refund on International Items (the old system only allowed you to apply online for UK postage).

Now we're expected to complete a form and pay postage to send this by mail. I need to amend an order from Letter to Large Letter which will actually cost me more to post the form than to just lose the difference in postage cost!

If I'm going to lose 65p every time I need a refund it's going to become very expensive! (and I can't save them them up…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show the pricing

… they have it on for journey 1 & 2 but not 3 … would be a big plus

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

78 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

The price for manifested orders is now shown once manifesting has been completed.

Should you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

6. Create a Repeat / Duplicate of Previous Order

Often I need to repeat a previous order (e.g Item lost/wrong item sent/ faulty item sent) - Instead of having to create a manual order from scratch it would be great to be able to select the original Order No and in 'Next Action' box be able to select 'Create New Duplicate Order'

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We have recently implemented our ‘Clone order’ functionality which covers the basics of creating repeat/duplicate orders, and we are continuing to work on more improvements to manual order creation in the future.

7. Integrate woocommerce

Integrate woocommerce to Royal Mail Click and drop please. it will be a boon to a lot of customers of royal mail

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

188 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Landscape DL Envelope Format

I have been an online postage customer for a number of years whilst representing a number businesses. Prior to "Online Postage", I used "SmartStamp". I found both offerings to be extremely beneficial in the sending of business mail.

I note that online postage is being replaced in 2018 and the only option will be to use Click & Drop.

Whilst Click & Drop seems an excellent option for traders using the eBay and other marketplaces, I rarely buy and sell products and simply use the Royal Mail website for business mail. As a result, purchasing dispatch note labels is of…

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information-Online-Business-Account-customers-

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001157233-Latest-release-information-Personal-account-customers-

9. 71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Etsy integration with Click & Drop is now available to all users. A guide for this can be found at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004933034-How-to-integrate-your-Etsy-store

If you have any questions with regard to the Etsy integration, please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team, who will be happy to help.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

More information about the features included in the latest release of Click & Drop can be found at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information

10. Provide the tracking we were promised over 12 months ago for LARGE LETTERS

95% of my postings are large letters, I was talked into switching to Click and Drop in 2016, even though I said I mainly send large letters. RM said no problem

12 months later STILL waiting every time I ask, the reply its coming soon.

I am being scammed daily by claims of non receipt, cant use signed for as most products £9.99, so would eat up all of my profit.

PLEASE sort this out NOW Royal Mail !!!

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Delivery confirmation on large letters for OBA customers has now been activated in Click & Drop and customers can now see the delivery confirmation number in the tracking ID field and click to see the delivery status in our tracking systems. This is also fed to marketplaces if mark as despatched is selected and also in the reports area within Click & Drop.

Click & Drop Support

11. customs label date and signature auto completed

As someone who posts hundreds of items to the USA it is annoying to have to date and sign each customs label by a pen, when the date can easily be generated and printed onto the customs label and a signature can be uploaded to click and drop and printed onto customs labels automatically similar to how Amazon handle custom labels.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Single "end of day button

We're migrating from DMO, which has an easy single-button "end of day" process. I know that C&D as the "Manifest" option, but without meaning to be rude to my users, it's testing their brainpower.

Please could you enable a single button end of day process which manifests all orders produced since the last end of day.

thank you

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Have the ability to print labels in a specific order

I would like to be able to sort the labels prior to printing to make the matching excerise easier (for example alphabetical order). A similar sort facility as to that on the front screen would be great.

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Custom promotional message on label

When using the 6x4 label template there is a box at the bottom of the label for "Sender's reference". There is also a blank space after this reference, it could be useful if we could use this space for our own promotional message (either definable in the label template or as a field within the order import) or perhaps a small image/logo.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the Large Letter Delivery Confirmation work.

When clicking the Delivery Confirmation number from Click & Drop, the main RM site says service not trackable.

When emailing support they are able to manually check it, would just like it to work for us.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Selecting the position of a label to be printed

In the, soon to be defunct, On Line Postage system you are able to click to tell the 'system' which label position on a sheet of 2 or 4 you would like to print. Why have you gone back to the ark by not having this on Click and Drop? I run a very small business and have sporadic orders. I have logoed labels. At the moment I just click on the label position I want to use in the On Line Postage system and it's printed out. Lovely! I tried the Click and Drop system today...if I want to…

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re pleased to announce this functionality is now available for customers accessing Click & Drop with Paypal. To access this feature, click on settings and templates, choose the A4 template and 4 per A4 option. You will then be given the choice of where to start printing when you print your label.

Thanks for you patience whilst we delivered this feature.

Click & Drop Support

18. Populate CN22 Forms From Uploaded Products/Auto-Populate from API

We currently have the value added and 'other' selected by Click & Drop by default but adding the product description (linked to the SKU?) and weight (already stored) would save a lot of time. The SKU appears on shipping label already so there is some form of integration.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tracking Numbers Should be Exported To Amazon & Ebay

At present the tracking numbers are not exported to Amazon & eBay when finalising a despatch. I have had a case this week where Amazon have refunded a customer on an A-Z claim even though Royal Mail claim the parcel was delivered. Amazon will not allow me to appeal the case as the tracking number was not transferred with the despatch notification from Click & Drop.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Speed click and drop up

Speed the system up. Don't know what you've done with the system but its now so so slow. I can almost go away and make a cup of tea while I wait for it to churn out an address and then same for the process creating a lable. Awful. Used to be so much quicker.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base