Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Re-enable capability to select quadrant of a four part A4 label form

I have a stock of stationery, with four peelable sticky labels, each just under A6 size, mounted on A4 backing sheets (from Amazon). I would like to select the quadrant to be used for an address, so that I can use all four quadrants of every sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Option to remove postage cost from the label.

Option to remove postage cost from the label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cloned orders have the same date as the original order

Regarding the click and drop clone feature, this is very good as sometimes we have to replace lost items and it saves us having to input a full address.

The only drawback is once the clone is created it shows the date of the original order. Sometimes customers ask when the replacement was sent and we do not know. We think that it would be better if clone was created and date stamped with the date of the clone creation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IOSS and Finnish Customs

There is obviously a need for greater feedback and ability to see what the issue is with items sent to each country.

I recently sent an item to a customer in Finland, using International Tracked and entered the IOSS information as required (as VAT had been collected at point of payment).

However, the customer then gets an email a day later from Finnish Posti:

"- The VAT on the shipment has been paid during the purchase phase, but the mail has not received the necessary information from the sender to make a customs declaration for you. Come and take the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To be able to print a CN22 customs label when sending items to Channel Isles

It would be good to be able to print a CN22 or 23 when sending items to Jersey, Guernsey etc. There is no indication on C&D that a customs label is required. If you are aware you have to manually complete a label either from a roll or online. Having them automatically printed as is the case for international mail would be very helpful and reduce the number of items posted without the necessary customs form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents for Jersey. Please ensure you have enabled Generate customs declarations with orders in your Label Settings if you wish to generate the CN at the same time as your shipping label. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

6. IOSS Issues (Personal Account)

Adding IOSS is a real PITA - it seems to have the following issues:

a) Not included on Letter rate packets for some reason (even though when applying postage it shows IOSS as an enhancement).

b) The IOSS number is not automatically inserted when adding items to a manual order - you have to copy and paste it every time

c) If I do NOT enter the IOSS number when adding items, the IOSS icon does not appear on the label and I assume that the information is not sent electronically either.

d) When editing the contents it was at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions.

IOSS is not currently applicable to letter format shipments.

Please review your customs settings and ensure you have the setting to automatically apply IOSS numbers enabled.

That is correct, if you do not supply an IOSS number, or the order was not imported from a marketplace that has provided their IOSS number for the order, then it will not be shipped under the IOSS scheme.

7. Supporting Adding Shipping Instructions To Orders

Add support for shipping instruction (notes) to any order, for example if the order has to be boxed or go into a jiffy we can save the notes so anytime the order sells the packer knows how it should be sent.
    or for example sometimes an Amazon item listing title does not specify the colour in the title but instead in the description, we can add "send a blue one" to the notes and so on the packing sheet the details always show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop contains such a feature, Customer Delivery Notes, which can be used to add notes to an order and will be reproduced on your despatch note. Please ensure you have your label settings configured such that a despatch note is generated. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

8. Add Ability to Clone From Order Details Page

The option to clone appears only on the order list table view, and not the individual order page.

In the beta, searching for an order and selecting it views the individual order.

On the old page, it displays a list (of 1 order) where clone is available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Single Button to Clear Filters

It would be good to have a single click reset function available in the table header; rather than the 2 click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow collections to be cancelled more flexibly.

Currently we're unable to cancel booked collections after midnight on the preceding day. Occasionally this means a poor postie turns up to collect and we have to send them away empty handed. Surely it should be possible to implement a more flexible cancellation system so that RM time is not wasted. Cancellation before 6/7am on the booked day would be much better. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your considerate comment. Unfortunately, this is the latest time at which we can currently process cancellations. We will update our help pages if greater flexibility, such as shorter notice, becomes available. 

Many thanks 

Click & Drop Team 

11. Issue with EU customs - Bug?

Despite filling in all of the customs information and attaching forms CN22 / CN23 via Click & Drop to my packets, I am starting to get an increased number of issues raised by customs in EU countries.

They seem to want more information from the recipient (such as national id and tax information), or a letter from me confirming the items in the packets (!), or a commercial invoice (despite the customs label and included invoice in the packet). Actually Spain said "the necessary documentation can only be sent by the sender" but they asked for id on the recipient(!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your message. We aren't aware of any universal tax identifier requirements for Spain or Italy, however, depending on the nature of the goods and transmission, further information may be requested by the receiving customs to ensure the shipment is fully compliant. 

If you have a specific example of a shipment, please contact the helpdesk with the details of the shipment, so that we can investigate if there are any anomalies.

Many thanks

Click & Drop

12. Most complicated eBay order integration system possible

WOW!!! When I post something through eBay I click "Buy postage label", enter "Weight", click "Type of item" and select "Postage service". Takes less than a minute and label is printed. Having to manually upload a spreadsheet with all the details would take hours. For the sake of a few pence in savings it is definitely NOT worth my time. Why can't you do what eBay and other couriers do which is automatically import everything except the weight and service required. Surely it can't be that difficult. eBay, Parcel2Go, Parcel Monkey, DespatchBay etc. all do it. Or am I missing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow your customer service reps to open links

Several times, when I have had to contact the click and drop support email, I have to laboriously explain something using attached photographs, while a brief videoclip would have demonstrated the problem far more clearly. I posted a short video on YouTube but was told that you aren't allowed to open external links. I get that there are security implications, but you seem to be the only support service that can't open links. I deal with dozens of others (web hosts, payment processors, etc.) - they have no problem with external links!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allowing to see who dispatched an order after manifesting!

It would be far more helpful if we could see who has dispatched something after we have manifested. This is something we used to be able to do a year or so ago. We would then be able to see what department/ person has dispatched an order when it has left our warehouse. Would be more helpful for customer service purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Click & Drop Desktop 32 Bit Has Stopped Working

Click & Drop Desktop has been working fine for several years on my 32bit pc. Today, it popped a msg up "64 bit Windows is required" and exited. Every time I try to run it since, it says "you have logged in" then about 5 seconds later "64 bit Windows is required" and the program exits.

The file Click & Drop™ Desktop.exe on my pc hasn't been modified for 10mths so it must be something at your end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 'Create Order & Apply Postage' Button Not Working in Beta

After manually adding address on the beta version, the "apply postage" button is saving the entry and not going to the "apply postage" page.

Have tried this on multiple browsers and the same issue exists.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove £0.16 Hidden charge

I use Royal Mail C&D service all the time. I have sent many parcels in the past with zero issues and really happy with the service overall. Last night I bought a label and sent a parcel this morning only to find out I was charged another £0.16 on top of the label I paid. After calling RM customer service, I was informed this was recently introduced and even customer service advisers are new to this information. But surely it is more efficient and cost effective for customer to drive to the post office and drop this off ourselves than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email notification wording

Yesterday I performed a test of the customer email notification to see it it would be of any use to our workflow.

Bit of info as to my workflow. Not only do I post direct to my customers, I also post on their behalf to their customers. To do this I have their details set up as different Trading Names so that all their details appear on any post or customs labels.

The test I performed was for an item posted direct to one of my customer's customers so the postage label had her details etc on it. For the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tiktok Seller Integration

Is there any road map for Tiktok seller integration?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Save Column Customisation Settings

Please log into Click and Drop and select orders > overview, at the end of the column headings on the right hand side there is a small white cog wheel (see below) select this and from the drop down select store postage method, this will display which postage method your customers have selected. THIS CANT BE SAVED, this needs to have save function so you can see this everytime if you wish, instead of having to do it for every login.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop  saves your column customisation settings on your computer. If your column customisations are not being saved for when you log back in, please check your cache and cookie settings. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base