Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

97 results found

1. Option to remove postage cost from the label.

Option to remove postage cost from the label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Mark as Dispatched on Payment Summary page

A quick button that dispatches select or all orders on the Payment Summary page instead of having to click Back to Orders to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

You should be able to automatically mark your orders as despatched by going into Settings -> Miscellaneous and ticking the Mark order as despatched when label is generated checkbox.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

3. Click & Drop API Generate Labels

I have a few issues with Royal Mail Click & Drop API.

[1] When sending a request to /orders with the LabelGenerationRequest.IncludeLabelInResponse, 400 Bad Request is returned with 'Amount of labels across all items must not exceed 1'. This is using the CreateOrders end point and on each order is has the property to request a label. With any or all orders as true, this error is returned and no orders are created.

[2] Tracking number is not returned in the response, even when the order is successfully sent to Click & Drop account and has postage applied based on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe there are 2 approaches you can take to solve the issue.

Approach 1) Generate 1 order at a time. This will generate a label in the response, including the PDF and the tracking number.

Approach 2) Generate multiple orders without labels (includeLabelInResponse = false). After the orders are created in bulk, you can then request labels in bulk via the Get Labels endpoint. After you have generated the labels, you can retrieve the tracking numbers via the Get Orders endpoint.

When you created orders, the API returns orderIdentifier. You can use the identifier returned to retrieve labels, and the order details. The order details contains the tracking number.

Further details can be found in our documentation:

https://api.parcel.royalmail.com/#tag/Orders/operation/GetSpecificOrdersAsync

https://api.parcel.royalmail.com/#tag/Labels/operation/GetOrdersLabelAsync

Hopefully this resolves your issue. If any further help is needed please get in touch with our support team.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

4. Can't buy stamps for HMRC BX9 1AN address. Please enable the spage to accept it without requiring a town to be entered.

The page won't accept hmrc postcode.
    It requires a town and none of the postcode finders give one as it is a service where post is scanned and forwarded. HMRC ask us to use this postcode BX9 1AN.

https://send.royalmail.com/send/destination?compensation=20&country=GBR&format=LargeLetter&service=OLP1&weight=250&weightUnit=G

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 'Create Order & Apply Postage' Button Not Working in Beta

After manually adding address on the beta version, the "apply postage" button is saving the entry and not going to the "apply postage" page.

Have tried this on multiple browsers and the same issue exists.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ! New Batch Page Role Out is NOT Ready ! Please fix these school boy errors before the go live date on the: 10-4-24!

Having sent the below to Customer Support they have asked me to post it on here! Obviously they do not see this as important as it actually is! See Below:

In the new version of the batch page you have missed off the print button that appears automatically so I had to search for a way to get access to my labels! I had to manually generate the labels! Also there is no column for Dispatch Date or Generated Date, you have replaced this with 'Date'. How can you even think about a go live date when its so incomplete?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Batches page has introduced changes to the page layout which may have caused some confusion as to the positioning of certain features. Regarding the specific issues you mentioned:

• The Print button can now be accessed from the quick actions menu on the left side of the grid
    • The Generated date and Despatch date columns have now been merged into a single Date column which should display both dates.

For a more detailed description of these and all other changes to the Batches page, please consult our help guide. This contains screenshots which may be helpful if you are still uncertain on how to process your orders.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

7. Why when you generate labels, do you have to confirm every single time to move things to a new batch?

We apply postage to all our products, then begin to print. Every time we generate labels now we have to confirm to move items to a new batch. Why? Just print the labels as before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Product details column taller to show more SKUs

Please can we make the product details taller to add 3 SKUS like it used to have

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion.

You can now choose how many SKUs you want to have displayed in the orders grid. The number can be changed by clicking on the product details column header and clicking the 'Toggle displayed products number' button. 

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

9. Generate labels 1 full per page as before

Generate labels and certificates of posting separately again. The new system means I can't just print a batch of labels off! Previously I could send them to print 4 per page on sticky 2x2 A4 sheets and peel and apply.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cloned orders have the same date as the original order

Regarding the click and drop clone feature, this is very good as sometimes we have to replace lost items and it saves us having to input a full address.

The only drawback is once the clone is created it shows the date of the original order. Sometimes customers ask when the replacement was sent and we do not know. We think that it would be better if clone was created and date stamped with the date of the clone creation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include CN22/CN23 flag in 'Create orders' API response

There is nothing in the API response to indicate if the shipment has a CN22 or CN23. This would make it much easier to script my system to request and print the correct label when required. Currently it attempts to print a CN22 and if the response from that fails it then tries to print a CN23.

This system works fine but I'd like to use the new option to print the CN22 on the main label, so I need to know in advance if the order will have a CN22 or CN23. I know I could use the value…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Select a Default Shipping Service

To save a click, it would be so handy to be able to choose a default shipping service which is automatically selected (as long as it isn't hidden), as personally we only use the 48 option, and I would presume many users will have a particular service that is used most of the time.

It's mildly frustrating having to select that box each time when that is the only service we have made visible anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. IOSS and Finnish Customs

There is obviously a need for greater feedback and ability to see what the issue is with items sent to each country.

I recently sent an item to a customer in Finland, using International Tracked and entered the IOSS information as required (as VAT had been collected at point of payment).

However, the customer then gets an email a day later from Finnish Posti:

"- The VAT on the shipment has been paid during the purchase phase, but the mail has not received the necessary information from the sender to make a customs declaration for you. Come and take the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. IOSS Issues (Personal Account)

Adding IOSS is a real PITA - it seems to have the following issues:

a) Not included on Letter rate packets for some reason (even though when applying postage it shows IOSS as an enhancement).

b) The IOSS number is not automatically inserted when adding items to a manual order - you have to copy and paste it every time

c) If I do NOT enter the IOSS number when adding items, the IOSS icon does not appear on the label and I assume that the information is not sent electronically either.

d) When editing the contents it was at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions.

IOSS is not currently applicable to letter format shipments.

Please review your customs settings and ensure you have the setting to automatically apply IOSS numbers enabled.

That is correct, if you do not supply an IOSS number, or the order was not imported from a marketplace that has provided their IOSS number for the order, then it will not be shipped under the IOSS scheme.

15. Return Label Option

Could we have a way we can just click on issue returns label for items already sent, it will then bill us and allow us to send to our customer,

At the moment, we have to purchase a Returns Label on personal Click & Drop, with an unregistered account.

C&D already has all the information needed on parcel weight and size. Just need the option added using the same information but going from them to us.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. 

You can purchase Tracked Returns labels in single or in bulk here:

https://business.parcel.royalmail.com/settings/miscellaneous/

Alternatively, you can set a tracked return label to be generated with any given service in your account settings.

Tracked Return labels are only billed to your account if used, meaning you can offer an improved experience to your customers, and reduce your administration for returns, by including a return label in your shipment without any cost if the label is unused.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

16. Re-enable capability to select quadrant of a four part A4 label form

I have a stock of stationery, with four peelable sticky labels, each just under A6 size, mounted on A4 backing sheets (from Amazon). I would like to select the quadrant to be used for an address, so that I can use all four quadrants of every sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allowing to see who dispatched an order after manifesting!

It would be far more helpful if we could see who has dispatched something after we have manifested. This is something we used to be able to do a year or so ago. We would then be able to see what department/ person has dispatched an order when it has left our warehouse. Would be more helpful for customer service purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Ability to Clone From Order Details Page

The option to clone appears only on the order list table view, and not the individual order page.

In the beta, searching for an order and selecting it views the individual order.

On the old page, it displays a list (of 1 order) where clone is available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. To be able to print a CN22 customs label when sending items to Channel Isles

It would be good to be able to print a CN22 or 23 when sending items to Jersey, Guernsey etc. There is no indication on C&D that a customs label is required. If you are aware you have to manually complete a label either from a roll or online. Having them automatically printed as is the case for international mail would be very helpful and reduce the number of items posted without the necessary customs form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents for Jersey. Please ensure you have enabled Generate customs declarations with orders in your Label Settings if you wish to generate the CN at the same time as your shipping label. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

20. Remove £0.16 Hidden charge

I use Royal Mail C&D service all the time. I have sent many parcels in the past with zero issues and really happy with the service overall. Last night I bought a label and sent a parcel this morning only to find out I was charged another £0.16 on top of the label I paid. After calling RM customer service, I was informed this was recently introduced and even customer service advisers are new to this information. But surely it is more efficient and cost effective for customer to drive to the post office and drop this off ourselves than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base