General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mirakl marketplace solution (plus open cart would be good)

We use 3 marketplaces all based on the Mirakl platform which are accounting for more sales than ever.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integration for Zencart

Is there any chance that you will be looking at integration for Zencart? This is a popular ecommerce platform but currently the only method of using it with Click & Drop is by CSV import and with the new electronic Pre-advice requirements this is becoming harder and harder to use.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. One stop portal

I find it is very time consuming to log into click and drop to process my shipping then I have to log into OBA to order supplies or to pay my invoice. How come there cannot be one portal that covers all services?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Click and Drop with ABE books

Lots of booksellers use ABE, and Royal Mail. Would be very helpful to have automatic integration between the two.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Develop an integration with Cubecart

The list of current integrations for Click and Drop is very limited to the big ones. Please do consider to work with smaller UK ecommerce platforms like Cubecart https://www.cubecart.com .
    With the requirement of electronic customs pre-advice when posting parcels overseas coming soon, we are most concerned as to how we will address this efficiently. More burden again on small businesses so please assist us all. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adding Wowcher.com as a market place

I use Wowcher and send out approximately 5500 items per day which are increasing. Please could you add Wowcher market place to Click & Drop.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Intergrate with Volusion

Could you please intergrate with Volusion as I spend ages having to manually input my orders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Fruugo as an integration

Fruugo seems a vey popular marketplace. Any plans to integrate?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Intergration with BrickLink

I would love it if you could integrate with Brick Link. As I sell more on here than eBay, I have to create a new order and type in all the information all the time. The integration, would make it so much easier and would hopefully allow international shipments to also be easier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. tracking

It's great that we can get Click n Drop to automatically mark our parcels as dispatched and therefore our orders are 'completed' automatically, but then we still have to go back to WooCommerce to input the tracking number - please can this be pushed across automatically too to save a lot of time?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. shopify tracking number

Where is the documentation on how tracking numbers are handled?

Does online postage pass the numbers back to any of the store types??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow log in using old Account details! bring across outstanding credit

I have an account open in the old system, I wouldn't mind so much moving to the new one, however i cannot log-in or keep the money on my account with the new system! this is not acceptable

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Integration with LightSpeed (OminChannel Retailer & ECOM)

Hey, Lightspeed is a system that we're currently using which doesn't support Click & Drop integration. This would be ideal for us and many others. If you feel the same way then please vote. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Integration with IZettle

Can you integrate with Izettle please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shippy Pro

Our business model relies on the latest technology and 3rd party integration is imperative in 2020 to have flexible access

Shippy Pro https://www.shippypro.com/ is being integrated, but I have just had heard that an API is not available to clients with under 100 parcels a day.

Would C&D tech allow companies to use the RM API more freely?

I see you had a post about a trial that is closed, but it seems to be for a different type of integration request

Thank Yuo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Shopify integration new api

Will the Royal Mail ensure the Shopify integration will still work with click and drop in April when Shopify introduce their new API ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Offer a OBA integration to Backmarket.co.uk

Backmarket.co.uk is coming to the UK market for refurbished technology sales online with postal fulfilment. This is based on a successful European footprint already. This market will be large for them. Catch them early!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a button to manually add a tracking number to Ebay / Amazon

Would it be possible to add a button to each order where i can add the tracking number to ebay and amazon.

I don't add the tracking to locations such as scottish highlands ect where ebay have unrealistic delivery times.

I'd like a button where i can just export the tracking number for orders that i would like to add them.

At the moment it's all or nothing and i am copy and pasting the tracking number to ebay.

Hope this makes sense :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Integration with Quickbooks (and other accounting software?)

I was wondering if it was at all possible to integrate Click & Drop with accounting software like Quickbooks?

Everyday I create orders, to which i've entered the address details in Quickbooks, just before invoicing the customer then when I go to ship their item I have to copy and paste all the address info over into Click & Drop, cell by cell.

I was wondering if there was a way the process could be simplified so that you could just click a button within Quickbooks and the address info would copy over into the "Create Order" form over on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can you please add wowcher inte

Hi,
    Could you please introduce wowcher integration as many people on here are eager for this to be done and it will be a great help to many businesses including ours. Our orders are high and it can be problematic importing CSV files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base