General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page!!

Amazon NL needed integration. No option for amazon NL on the integration page via C&D

Thank you

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shopify integration new api

Will the Royal Mail ensure the Shopify integration will still work with click and drop in April when Shopify introduce their new API ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer a OBA integration to Backmarket.co.uk

Backmarket.co.uk is coming to the UK market for refurbished technology sales online with postal fulfilment. This is based on a successful European footprint already. This market will be large for them. Catch them early!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. amazon australia and other amazon sites integration is badly needed

amazon australia, come on how hard can it be if the other amazon sites are done already

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a button to manually add a tracking number to Ebay / Amazon

Would it be possible to add a button to each order where i can add the tracking number to ebay and amazon.

I don't add the tracking to locations such as scottish highlands ect where ebay have unrealistic delivery times.

I'd like a button where i can just export the tracking number for orders that i would like to add them.

At the moment it's all or nothing and i am copy and pasting the tracking number to ebay.

Hope this makes sense :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please can we have other amazon integrations - Australia, japan, india, Hong Kong etc please

Please can Amazon integrations be expanded to include
    Australia, Japan, India etc this would make life so much easier for us as a business.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Intergrate with Volusion

Could you please intergrate with Volusion as I spend ages having to manually input my orders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Fruugo as an integration

Fruugo seems a vey popular marketplace. Any plans to integrate?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integration with Quickbooks (and other accounting software?)

I was wondering if it was at all possible to integrate Click & Drop with accounting software like Quickbooks?

Everyday I create orders, to which i've entered the address details in Quickbooks, just before invoicing the customer then when I go to ship their item I have to copy and paste all the address info over into Click & Drop, cell by cell.

I was wondering if there was a way the process could be simplified so that you could just click a button within Quickbooks and the address info would copy over into the "Create Order" form over on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Godaddy integration

Link godaddy to integration

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Intergration with BrickLink

I would love it if you could integrate with Brick Link. As I sell more on here than eBay, I have to create a new order and type in all the information all the time. The integration, would make it so much easier and would hopefully allow international shipments to also be easier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently developing an API to create orders within Click & Drop, and we will soon be in a position to offer early beta access for some customers within the next few weeks.
    If you would be interested in joining this beta program once it is ready, please email clickanddropfeedback@royalmail.com with the registration email address of your Click & Drop account.
    It is important that you provide us with the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to find your account.

Once the beta program is ready, we will send you a user message to let you know this has been activated on your account.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop development

13. Click & Drop Integration with PrestaShop

A lot of users on the PrestaShop platform can't use Click and Drop.
    Do you plan to any future integration with PrestaShop to Click and Drop?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you please add wowcher inte

Hi,
    Could you please introduce wowcher integration as many people on here are eager for this to be done and it will be a great help to many businesses including ours. Our orders are high and it can be problematic importing CSV files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Depop as an integration on Click & Drop

As one of the largest growing clothing selling platforms, it makes sense that this would be added to the integration options list.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. presta shop integration

I will like to see integration with Presta shop 1.7 and higher.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Woocommerce Customer provided note

It would cut out a lot of hassle if the integration could pull the Customer Provided Note from WC into C&D’s Customer Delivery Instructions field.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Woocommerce integration missing

In setting up an integration using an iOS browser, WooCommerce is missing from the screen overlay and cannot be selected. It looks as if the integration is not available.
    This is simply because the overlay is fixed and not responsive. A small tweak to the html would allow this to work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Integration for Zencart

Is there any chance that you will be looking at integration for Zencart? This is a popular ecommerce platform but currently the only method of using it with Click & Drop is by CSV import and with the new electronic Pre-advice requirements this is becoming harder and harder to use.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Amazon Integration Australia

probably asked for but lets go again...can you add australia please? thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base