General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alias mapping for parcel and large letter formats

Alias mapping for parcel and large letter formats, so we can import different values which will then be mapped to a package type. This saves us on development work to change letter codes to the new "Parcel" "Large Letter" requirements.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to use grams instead of Kg

Some systems can only export weight in grams and would be good that we could have the option to use either grams or Kg.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The system does not check that the Postcode matches the first line of the address to avoid losted parcel caused by typos

Really important - now that our address file is being imported in there is no check to match postcodes and addresses match which is caused through typing errors - needs urgent attention

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We recognise the importance of this, and we are planning to include it in a future release. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to offer a time for when this will be completed.

4. enable a tick box to send delivery emails to customers when importing orders in bulk.

When orders are bulk imported, with the postage pre-coded and automatically applied, there is no option to send a delivery email/text to customers, without doing this manually on every order.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. The ability to mark an order as requiring one of the extra options (such as email and SMS notifications) is planned into the Development calendar for early 2018.

We will keep you updated as we have more information.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

5. Customer delivery instructions - needs to be on the orders page

When order are imported from Ebay they now include any customer messages. Great. BUT you have to click in to the order to see it. If we are shipping 50 Large letters we are not going to click through each one to see if there is a message

There needs to be an indication on the main orders page to show there is a message. Perhaps a column that says "Order message" and it just has a yes or no so that we know to click through

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Import button

Have button to instantly import from market places similar to other providers. rather than wait for the auto importation once a selling platform is linked.

Click and Drop integration is to slow and imports everything even orders we have already fulfilled by other methods.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Opencart Integration

The ability to download orders from our opencart store

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. import Photo from ebay and amazon

We got over 2,500 listing on ebay and Amazon. It would be a good idea to have a photo of the item we sold. You import the item so import the photo at the same time.It would help my dispatchers not to make mistake,

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recycle Bin for Deleted Orders

To have the ability to retrieve recently deleted orders

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. manual pull the orders into click&drop from marketplace

can we have a option as manually pull the orders into click&drop from marketplace instead automatic pull the orders in every 15mins? because I notice the automatic pull orders into C&D also pulled the cancalled orders in too. I have to manually find out which one just been cancelled then deleted from C&D before I can apply postage and gerneral labels....etc. thx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. adjust column size, better sorting and filter functionality on orders page

should be able to adjust column size like in excel to see full product name and be able to
    i) sort by product name
    ii) sort by SKU
    iii) filter based on various options eg. Parcel size
    iv) sort by parcel size / label eg. Large letter

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. need to post EU to letter IP1 service .

We can send large letter on EU but can't send letter . Its easier to if you could add this service (IP1)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Qty Column

Can we have a column showing the quantity of items per order? This will than allow us to filter by number of items to assign the correct postage by batch!!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. fix weights and sizes being imported from amazon and ebay listings.

I have added weights and package sizes to all of my listings in ebay and amazon but they are still coming through blank. the thought of having to manually enter these details for every order that comes in is horrifying.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pound Sign is not recognised when importing csv files

When importing csv files, which are downloaded from eBay, they contain "£" for prices, shipping cost etc.. but the system does not recognise there is a "£" in front of the numbers and errors. We would then have to go back to the csv file and remove all the "£" signs before importing. I suggest the system should be able to recognise the "£" symbol where the price fields are.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I save an address in the create an order section why does it no save the name also?

I save the addresses for a few regular non ebay buyers in the create a new order section. The address comes up every time but not the customers name, why ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Import Orders - Return Addresses and a message printed on the envelope

We have a client for whom we print and dispatch Court Citations. The client wants the return address of a court anywhere in the United Kingdom. Currently this can only be done by creating a TRADING NAME for each court, this becomes impractical when you are dealing with some 250,000 items a year and hundreds of Courts.

What is required is either a way to have name and address fields for Return Addresses same as Recipients name and address fields or a way to upload addresses in bulk as Trading Name as and when the list changes.

Also would like…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. multi orders

The system needs to offer the option of linking two orders to be one shipment for uploading tracking.
    Or we have to copy the tracking number from Click and drop and then delete the other order then enter the selling platform and paste the tracking number in the other item they purchased.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. shopify update

Click drop broken after shopify update.

Shopify updated its software on 1st august, to include locations. This has caused problems as shopify say click and drop has not been updated correctly.

The result is that some shopify orders placed with the POS app fail. The addresses do not reach royal mail with the error message 'The shipping address country for this order has not been recognised' and a blank address.

Please royal mail sort this out urgently.
    https://help.shopify.com/en/api/guides/inventory-migration-guide?utm_source=gurucopy&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Gurus#what-happens-if-i-don-t-update-my-app-to-support-stores-with-multiple-locations

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shipping status doesn't update on C&D if marked as 'shipped' from integrated store

If I have an order that is marked as 'shipped' through one of my integrations, it doesn't update on C&D.

For example if I ship something from the Amazon Seller platform using postage stamps and change to 'shipped' in Amazon, then C&D doesn't refresh the status, it still sees it as 'new'.

So I cannot filter out which orders are still outstanding on C&D.

This means C&D is impossible to use for any outstanding orders... I don't want to ship orders that have already shipped!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base