General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On Demand - Include a field mapping option to dynamically select the return address

It would be good to Include a field mapping option to dynamically select the return address (using the nickname saved with the return addresses in settings) which can be used on a per order basis when generating CSV files for import

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pull Item specifics for Etsy Orders

Non of my etsy orders are pulling down sizes such as S M Large XL Extra and any other item specifics that already work with amazon and ebay intergration. Each order is being checked manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include more detailed product information on packing slips so we can use it without cross referencing with our own for each order

Most of the orders we receive are personalised therefore in order to make the Royal Mail packing slip that includes the postage label usable, we would need more product information included to allow us to make the product to the customers requirements. All the details would be available on market place sites or our own site however currently the Click and Drop packing slip/postage label only pulls in top line info on the product, meaning to use it we would need to refer to the invoice from the original order. To print both and then match the Click and Drop…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include Personilised information from NotOnTheHighStreet on the click and drop dispatch notes

Could the personalised information from NotOnTheHighStreet be included on the click and drop dispatch note.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Order Placed Date/Time Field, when importing orders CSV

When importing orders by CSV, Click and Drop assumes that the order in question was placed that same day at the specific time of importing orders.

When importing CSV there should be a field for "Order Placed" - a date / time field so that click and drop can arrange the orders acording to when orders were placed. Reporting would aslo become more accurate.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Locked import file from IE11

I have come across a problem that only appears if i use IE11 for click & drop. After i import a CSV file, the file is not able to be deleted, it loses its owner and i either have to reboot or wait some time before the file can be overwritten/deleted.
    The same problem doesn't show itself if i use Chrome

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix overnight eBay imports

A lot of my orders come in during the evening and early hours of the morning as I have a lot of international customers.

Up until now C&D pulled these from eBay no matter what time of day.

Since the new updates however things seem to come until a grinding halt from about 11pm until 7 to 8am the following morning!

Because of the nature of what I sell, I tend to prepare orders and make stock up until around 3-4am, and then get up and start processing orders at around 1pm ready to drop off at the post office…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Import Addresses Work Properly

Make the import addresses work properly. The PDF here https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/How%20to%20export%20your%20Online%20Postage%20address%20book%20and%20import%20it%20into%20Click%20and%20Drop.pdf
    describes a method but it doesn't work. The screens grabs are not up-to-date for a start, but at the end having gone through it perfectly, my address book is still empty.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. orders from eBay to Jersey currently import address as UK excluding Channel Islands

This might be more of a bug than an idea but I printed 2 labels for a customer from Jersey who purchased through eBay. One label was generated from the eBay import but as the order was over sized it had to be sent as 2 separate parcels so I created a manual order for the second label. The labels looked different to each other and I found that the one from eBay was automatically set to UK - excluding Channel Islands where as the manually created label automatically selected UK - Jersey

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Syncing Click and Drop to eBay (Royal Mail parcels only)

When importing orders from eBay to Click and Drop it imports all the orders however we also use other carriers. Can we have an option to choose what we import into click and drop so its only importing the Royal Mail parcels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need the option to only print the non UK label for ebay shipping

Need the option to only print the non UK label for ebay shipping. Could also do with button import the ebay orders like the old system. as it doesnt always imports the new orders but has already imported completed orders

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Zip code top line causes error for countries such as Japan

The system currently tries to split the top line into first and last names, even when the Combined option is chosen. For countries where the top line of the address is the zip code eg Japan, the zip should not be split. This causes a system error. The system should be made more flexible to allow for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CSV upload options similar DMO

Just Like in DMO once the columns has been filled with service type, service format and enhancements. so we can select the columns in the click and drop (from drop down menu) and all services will be select as they been configured in the CSV columns and ready for labels PDF. Currently click and drop is not doing this function for DMO comers.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enable SMS/email messages by default for imported Tracked orders

When I import Tracked orders with all fields populated (weight, service code, packet size, email, phone, etc) they go straight to 'ready to print' as they should, BUT the option to send Email and/or SMS to customer is not enabled, even though it is free on this service. I have to unapply the postage, then re-apply it, and every order becomes a different batch when manifesting. Why not simply enable the messages if the phone and/or email is part of the import for that order?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. channel column edit

Please allow us to put the trading name in the channel column, or assign a different logo to each trading name.

We manually input all orders at the moment so the the channel column is redundant. We have 3 different sections within our business and would like to see at a glance which orders are for each section.

The address book reference has a different start for each section but that is not shown in the orders list either.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a Download Orders Button

To save having to wait for the system to catch up..

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Actinic e-Commerce Integration

The ability to be able to download orders and mark orders as dispatch for Actinic e-Commerce merchants!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Intergrate with EKMPOWERSHOP

It would be great if this could be integrated too as currently have to manually create orders

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show class of mail - in clck and drop

When the order is imported it does not show the class of mail (e.g. first or second) and the rules do not work unless it is an existing SKU.

We have to keep flicking back between amazon and ebay to check if ti first of second class, which is quite time consuming

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base