General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import Orders - Return Addresses and a message printed on the envelope

We have a client for whom we print and dispatch Court Citations. The client wants the return address of a court anywhere in the United Kingdom. Currently this can only be done by creating a TRADING NAME for each court, this becomes impractical when you are dealing with some 250,000 items a year and hundreds of Courts.

What is required is either a way to have name and address fields for Return Addresses same as Recipients name and address fields or a way to upload addresses in bulk as Trading Name as and when the list changes.

Also would like…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please

Please add Japan and Mexico countries to Click&Drop Settings / Integrations,to import all orders from them to Click and Drop .Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. shipping status

It is a bit dodgy. Tough I am able to unmark as shipped then the orders show up in C&D.

I do UK orders via retail postage if there are only 10 or so since it is the fastest way and not worth a large bag either. So they are always stuck on C&D and there is no good way to see if they already have been shipped or are very recent.

there should be status info even if they remain on C&D "Marked as shipped on marketplace".

Others also are combined orders payed separately, and things such as service…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. trading

Allow csv import of Trading Name to print he correct return address. This would be one column in the csv file to identify the Trading Name as registered in Settings.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow the import of parcel type 'Documents' just like 'Letter', 'Large Letter' and 'Parcel'

At the moment C&D can import 'Letter', 'Large Letter' and 'Parcel' formats but not 'Document'. This means we have to manually create our labels through C&D if they are over 2kg.

Please develop this feature - it was present in DMO.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Failure to reconnect to Dropbox if you rebuild your Dropbox Integration

If a customer sets up Dropbox integration and then deletes the integration in C&D and also in the Dropbox connected apps page - ie clears the previous integration totally in C&D and in Dropbox.

If you now try and re setup the integration to the same dropbox account - the integration builds, it asks as normal to allow access to dropbox and the Apps-Click and Drop folders are created in dropbox, however if you then place a folder in the Click and Drop folder in dropbox - the Click and Drop system ignores the file.

I have re-created the above…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. company field

Where is the Company Name field to map to? Apparently this is in development but surely this is a feature which is a requirement on the address label?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Blacklist Products

Does anyone have a solution to easily removing or dealing with orders that need to be processed for different carriers?
    Could blacklisting a product for import be a solution?

Regards Stuart

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Needs Improvements For click and Drop

• SKU string needs to be more then 40 Characters

• Customer Ref needs to be more then 40 Characters.

• Remove CSV import. (Current only 2000 Rows )
      -Whole Imported Batch needs to be in one batch.

• Manifesto Takes too long for more then 1000 items.

• why click and drop integration does not import service type itself. We have to apply service.

• Create more orderlines on the label. Normally if someone has made multipuchase in one transaction then it prints only 3 orderlines and for more then 3 items it prints “See More”. Rather doing this please print rest of following order…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Single Dropbox account across multiple stores

C&D registration must be done separately for each store we have as each store has to have it's own PLN, we do get that, however, is it possible to use same Dropbox account across all stores (in total 8)

I can imagine this working like having separate folders for each store within "Click & Drop" folder in Dropbox.

Does RoyalMail - Dropbox integration supports such setup?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On Import for Specials, Package size should be ignored

Why is Special delivery looking at the package size field? It should ignore the field as not applicable - our imports have been failing to "Postage applied" if package size field is empty and failing completely if there is some text in the package field - the error is "The package size ' X ' mapped under header 'OrderPackageSize' is not supported by Royal Mail for international orders"

Special delivery is not international!

Work around is to put "Parcel" in field, but it shouldn't be necessary.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pull Item specifics for Etsy Orders

Non of my etsy orders are pulling down sizes such as S M Large XL Extra and any other item specifics that already work with amazon and ebay intergration. Each order is being checked manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Use Department References with orders of different weights

Currently, it is only possible to set the department reference while applying postage.

If a batch of orders is imported, and the product code and weight are defined in the CSV, it is not possible to select a department reference for the import, because postage is immediately applied.

It is possible to apply postage to a batch of orders, but all of the orders must weigh the same, and must be shipped using the same method. If you ship a lot of things with different weights and shipping methods - as most stores do - this makes it impossible to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Include Personilised information from NotOnTheHighStreet on the click and drop dispatch notes

Could the personalised information from NotOnTheHighStreet be included on the click and drop dispatch note.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix overnight eBay imports

A lot of my orders come in during the evening and early hours of the morning as I have a lot of international customers.

Up until now C&D pulled these from eBay no matter what time of day.

Since the new updates however things seem to come until a grinding halt from about 11pm until 7 to 8am the following morning!

Because of the nature of what I sell, I tend to prepare orders and make stock up until around 3-4am, and then get up and start processing orders at around 1pm ready to drop off at the post office…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Import Addresses Work Properly

Make the import addresses work properly. The PDF here https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/How%20to%20export%20your%20Online%20Postage%20address%20book%20and%20import%20it%20into%20Click%20and%20Drop.pdf
    describes a method but it doesn't work. The screens grabs are not up-to-date for a start, but at the end having gone through it perfectly, my address book is still empty.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. channel column edit

Please allow us to put the trading name in the channel column, or assign a different logo to each trading name.

We manually input all orders at the moment so the the channel column is redundant. We have 3 different sections within our business and would like to see at a glance which orders are for each section.

The address book reference has a different start for each section but that is not shown in the orders list either.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. manual pull the orders into click&drop from marketplace

can we have a option as manually pull the orders into click&drop from marketplace instead automatic pull the orders in every 15mins? because I notice the automatic pull orders into C&D also pulled the cancalled orders in too. I have to manually find out which one just been cancelled then deleted from C&D before I can apply postage and gerneral labels....etc. thx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I save an address in the create an order section why does it no save the name also?

I save the addresses for a few regular non ebay buyers in the create a new order section. The address comes up every time but not the customers name, why ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)