General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. g

Can you make the imports of orders from marketplaces to click and drop quicker?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Choose Trading Name

Some imported orders have the correct SHIPPING ADDRESS, but I am dropshipping them (sending on behalf of my customers), so I can't simpley select the weight and postage - I need to change the TRADING NAME.
    Therefore I always have to delete the order and create an order from scratch. Please can you add an option to CHOOSE WHO IS SENDING THE ITEM?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customs fields (origin code, country and description) not importing from Bluepark

It’s 80 days until every single order we ship abroad has to have customs forms and I’m still manually updating customs data in C&D that I’ve already painstakingly entered onto 7000 products in Bluepark. One of C&D’s features is that you import and save product data. If I’d known it didn’t work, I’d have just imported with a spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Able to import multiple products when importing orders

When I am importing orders I can only place one SKU per order, this isn't realistic as the majority of orders have more than one item on the order and hence we should be able to do that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow eVTN to be included via the CSV Import option not just Ebay Integration

Allow eVTN to be included via the CSV Import option not just Ebay Integration.

In order to keep the Click n Drop system properly up to date with the eVTN concept already implemented in conjunction with the Ebay Integration can you please update the Import from CSV to work successfully.

If you can just allow a new import field called eVTN to contain the new Ebay tracking field and then copy that into the Shipper Reference2 field as is done now via the Ebay Integration e.g. see below

"ShipperReference2": {

"description": "Shipper Reference2

Your reference for this shipment.
    This field…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow order deletion by file upload

As we are too small for the Royal Mail api for an unknown reason (although having apis with parcel2go, despatchbay, globalpayments,paypal etc and not required support in 15yrs), we have pressed on with Click & Drop and automated our file upload, including converting downloaded label pdfs to jpg to print on our own integrated invoices.

The only issue is if the weight or service code needs changing, the operator has to remember to log in and delete the old order manually on Click & Drop before uploading a new order. An extra column mapping for upload type in the file…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop Deleted Orders Reappearing

I have been told to mark imported orders I don't want to see as 'dispatched by another courier'. However there are orders which are DROPSHIP orders - I cannot use the imported order details as I need to delete the order and re-create it with the correct TRADING NAME.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add an option for a test/sandboxed account

I'd like the ability to be able to test changes and additions to my import file without affecting the live file. Currently, I need to do my testing out of hours and have to re-map the live file when I'm finished. Otherwise, it stops my colleagues in the warehouse from despatching orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why do you have strange companies on the intergration list but not the commonly used onnes?

allow dropbox agian, or we will just use your rivals who have automated intergration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter Woocommerce orders to include/exclude shipping methods

Sometimes we don't want Woocommerce orders going anywhere near C&D, and having to bother to say Dispatched by another shipping method is time consuming. It would be better to choose what shipping methods to import, either by naming methods to exclude, or naming what to include in the integration import.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Possible to add easier way to delete orders?

When we delete old olders and doing upate possible to delete only 500 oders possible to improve it to all or 1000 thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ability to specifiy if despatch note is printed when dropping a file in the watch folder

if you can overcome the 50 records per file limit and get it automatically generating labels and automatically printing, (you deserve a medal), there needs to be an option to specify whether the labels print with a corresponding despatch note

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. UK country Unrecognised

When using woocommerce integration, even though the country is listed as "United Kingdom (UK)" in Woocommerce setup and each customer, when its imported into C&D it comes through as Unrecognised. How does this get fixed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The new Beta create an order dosent allow you to paste an address into it in first box

The new Beta create an order doesn't allow you to paste an address into it in the first box like the old version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG: WooCommerce orders are imported in the wrong order

Every 30m when Click&Drop checks for new orders in WooCommerce, it imports them in the reversed order. This is a problem when there are lots of orders. For example if there were 5 orders every half hour, the orders in Click&Drop are all jumbled up, every set of 5 orders are in the wrong order. This means that the label generation also comes out in the wrong order and doesn't match our paperwork generated from WooCommerce. This has been a problem for over a year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow single word recipients for first line of address

Many labels are failing because of the delivery name not having a space in the middle.

Company names & department names fall foul of this and each time this happens we have to manually add an unwanted and confusing space in the middle of a company name. This is also true in the case that someone doesn't provide their second name

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please explain your "Dropbox integration replacement" plan

I see there's a new notification message entitled 'Dropbox integration replacement'. What is the rationale behind this and the longer term plan for Dropbox integration? We currently have our online shop integrated from the server backend via dropbox to click & drop. On the whole, this has worked reliably for the last year and provides a seamless two way interface allowing tracking information to be populated back into the orders. This can all be controlled from a web browser across multiple platforms, be it Windows, Linux or smartphones. If the plan is to phase out dropbox support and enforce a…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. dropbox integration replacement

according to message on 01/04/2019 - dropbox is being replaced with C&D Desktop - is there a mac version for this forthcoming? strangely it mentions ios - however here we use macs and having to run a vm to use desktop is going to be quite a pain frankly. when is dropbox being retired?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. Offering Mac support for our Click & Drop Desktop application is currently in the late stages of development, but we can’t offer a date of completion just yet. We apologise for the delay, and we will post further updates as soon as we are available.

19. 6.23 update is causing import error for redundant Safeplace info

This update now rejects orders where text is entered for 'Safeplace' for CRL24. This seems to be a bi-product of blocking this information for SD orders, but instead of simply not using the field data (as was the case previously) the import is now completely rejecting the order. Can this not be revised so that Safeplace text is used on products for which it is elligible and ignored for those it is not?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Import Customer Comments

From Ebay and Bluepark integration PLEASE can you import customer comments into the customer delivery instruction box please ?

I'll often have notes re delivery or certain products in there and by time we as we now process and ship through click and drop, are 95% of the time missing any messages left and then getting very irrate customers to deal with

Thanks for your consideration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base