General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to Disable Auto Manifesting

There should be an ability to disable auto manifesting. I have spoken to someone today from click and drop who informs me it is set to enabled be default and no option to change this. He did try and offer work arounds to this and mentioned the forward dating of orders when applying postage but as my orders are pulled through and postage applied through shipping rules its just an added hassle. I see no reason to have auto manifesting enabled as it is something that needs to be produced when dropping mail off for collection. If for some reason…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not automatically set to manifest when browswer times out

I am finding if walk away from my pc click and drop will expire my session, which is fine. However, when I log back in, I will find any orders that I have processed will be manifested.

Also, I may process a few orders at night then I may log back in the morning to process a few more. When I log in I find the orders I have previously processed, without manifesting, have been manifested.

This creates a lot of issues for me. It means I will have to print off multiple manifests for shipping.

In my opinion, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. be able to manifest orders for next day

I have manifested all orders today, around 250 of them from the Easter weekend, I am going on holiday today (Easter Monday) so unable to manifest them tomorrow, I am now going away extremely worried that when a family member takes my post to the post office tomorrow that they will not be accepted because was manifested the day before, if not accepted then this will basically be the end of my ebay business as will have 250 item not received cases open, I thought it would say on the manifest collection date 3/4/18 but it says 2/4/18, thinking about…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bulk Print Multiple Batches!

Often after processing payment for my orders, the orders PDF doesn't download! That's a pain because I then have to individually print each batch. On any given day there could be up to 10 different batches based on post weight, product sizes, postal class etc. Why can't I tick all the batches I wish to print and hit enter to generate a single pdf? It's so frustrating and I've missed batches before doing it this way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Manifest

manifest the days orders the same as the dmo system, why is it so complicated?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When the system won't let you manifest, you can't get through to Customer Services

When the system won't let you manifest, because there is a problem with your system, you can't get through to Customer Services, because everyone is calling them for help at the same time.
    For god sake, send out an email or message through click & drop to let us know what is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lot's of parcels to post, but being prevented by you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Filters on exporting

When exporting reports to XLS - It would make sense to be able to use the filters to then only get a report on what you have filtered. At the moment you have to press export and you get a lot of information which is not needed and you have to use excel to then filter your report every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. manifest

Add option to select all unmanifested batches.
    At the moment you can only select each batch individually or select all on the screen including ones that were manifested before. It doesn't make sense to select all batches (manifested and not).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Manifest one days orders

Make it so that you can just select the orders you have done that day instead of everything. I've not found a way to do this yet.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Your Reference" field from DMO - no longer available to user

In DMO when you run End of Day / Manifest, the system provides 2 Data fields for the user to complete, "Your Reference" and "Your Description".
    I used to fill these in every time I ran E.O.D., the text I entered was then carried across to the Online Business Account reports, including the monthly invoice.
    I found this a really useful tool for seeing info about my daily dispatches, the time of dispatch and the number of parcels in each manifest, very quickly, at a glance and within the OBA.
    When I check the C&D Orders as they appear inside…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enhance filtering in click and drop to retain selections inbetween filtrations

I use CRL and weight average for most of my orders but we often identify items after packing that we want to send by a special service and click and drop is then attractive. All my orders import automatically into click and drop so I need to find and pick out the orders I am going to use click and drop.
    However, even if I know the order numbers for example, it is not possible to put these into a batch without scrolling down through all my orders and finding each one. What I want to be able to do…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. make a manifest the same as DMO

As we can't add our 24 and 48 tracked parcels to a department, we would like to be able to print a manifest the same as in DMO showing our customer references. As a Fulfilment House its paramount that we can see how many parcels are sent for each client. If this facility is already there can someone help me please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show everything on the manifest.

i want a manifest that shows every detail, who ordered,the code,date sent,platform ect. EVERYTHING. Not just a generalized amount
    this will help with claims from ebay. with the PDF i would be able to send it to the customer service and show it has been sent on time and as evidence.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Once get charged once items have been scanned into the system

Our problem with click and drop (which I would very much like to use) is that we sell T shirts - and we don't always have the shirt required in stock. Therefore if you stamp up an envelope in the morning it would not be ready to post that evening. Therefore i'd like to be able to stamp everything up but just be charged once that item has been scanned into the system once it's sent.
    This is the thing that's stopping us swapping over.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you stop averaging everything together at 6:30pm, if the averaging will work out more expensive?

The click & Drop manifest, averages all weights and bands.
    Example:
    50 packets at 985g average
    plus
    5 packets at 1785g average
    Would have cost:
    50x 1kg + 5x 2kg
    It now costs 55x 2kg
    Same with LL etc.
    Until now, one could enter each band in a separately, and the price was displayed. Not everything must be manifested together, costings us hundreds more per week.
    In particular, when customers try to split the manifest, they can't, and get a message:
    "Please manifest as many batches as possible at the same time in order to benefit from the bulk manifesting…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. have the option to archive despatched / manifested orders

Its time consuming selecting individual despatched order / batches to be manifested.

Please would it be possible to move manifested orders into the archive. Your help section with the below link describes this process but I am unable to do such thing. An update on this would be much appreciated if there is a way of archiving orders. Many Thanks

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1285/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop%20lifecycle

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base